Seventeen Songfic

Drabble Collection and Requests!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. F.CUZ- Midnight Sun (Woozi)

Woozi ran down the street, unsure of where he was going. All he knew was that he had to get away. There was no one chasing him, but the feeling that something was wrong was too strong in his mind, and he needed to get away. He felt a chill run down his spine and the young man slowed his pace, glancing behind him. It was then that he saw her. She was an unusually tall woman staring at him from the shadows. She was causing this feeling, and he needed to stop it. That realization froze him in his tracks. He needed to confront her and take care of this.

 

 

2. SS301- Pain (Seungcheol)

The feeling was too strong and he couldn't breathe. All Seungcheol could think about was his failure. Failure to be more understanding. Failure to follow through. Failure to say anything when he should have. Now it was too late, and he wouldn't have that chance. All it would take was picking up his phone and dialing a number, but he couldn't do it. The pain was too great and he felt foolish for his failure. Staring at his phone, he thought back to the good times. Jeonghan would still be there with him if he had just told him the truth, instead of skating around it. Now it was over. Staring at the phone again, he changed his mind. His greatest failure was in not acting now. 

 

3. Nu'Est- Face (Jun)

Trapped in a cage, Jun thought about his next move. He had gotten himself in this situation, but he knew that he could get out of it at any time. That was his advantage, and he would act as soon as they were gone. Watching the captors leave, he disappeared from the cage, surprising the others around him. He couldn't be kept in, so he walked over to the next cage, appearing inside and freeing each of the young men. They would get out now and go somewhere they couldn't be caged again. 

 

4. MINX- Why Did You Come to My House? (Mingyu)

Mingyu wached with a grin as Shannon played with the children, getting them all excited to be in the park with their teacher. He was there for other reasons, but he never failed to smile when he was around her. She was intoxicating, and when she was around the children, she was the most animated and adorable, and he loved every second of it. Once the children had gone back inside, he made his way over to her and asked her out. 

 

5. ZE:A- Breathe (Hoshi)

Glancing around at the other people with him, Hoshi knew this was his chance to show what he had in him. He had always been told that he wasn't a leader, but suddenly he was in charge of this mission, and these were his men. Smiling at the others, he motioned to them all and they headed down into the tunnel. Just because they were on a strange planet didn't change their mission and he knew they trusted him as he led them down further. Their enemies could see in the dark, but with the torches, they were blinded by the light. 

 

6. The Bos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter