Two

Silver Lining
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Mirae - Touch Love

“Here it is” Joonmyun accessed a card inside the door and pushed it open entering what would be Hyemin’s room from now on and onwards. Her eyes bulged out seeing the room that was going to be hers and hers only. She walked inside with her jaw dropped and looked around with awe.

A double bed was placed on the side across from the flat screen TV that was hanging on the white wall. Underneath the TV was a shelf where she could restore her small items and beside her bed was a huge double doored beige colored closet which she could fill with clothes. A foot away from the bed  on the other side was a double sofa and in front of it was a small glass table and behind it was a mirror attached to the wall, and beneath the mirror was a dressing table. Only to add onto the luxury Hyemin noticed a balcony attached to her room with two pair of chairs outside and a table, with a great view.

When Hyemin had managed to take in her surroundings she gazed back at Joonmyun who seemed indifferent about everything, he was used to this lifestyle by now. “Is this room…mine?” He scoffed and nodded.

“If it wasn’t why would I bother showing it to you?” He pushed his hands out of his pockets and reached out a card in front of her. “This the room key” She took a hold of it with her two hands being more than amazed to actually call this room her very own.

“Thank you!” She chirped only to halt as she was heading over to the sofa.

“Wait” Joonmyun hollered and she turned to stare at him with her tilted head. “Where is your bag?” Hyemin blinked a few times only to remember that she forgot it inside the office she was at earlier.

“Office” She mumbled lowly digging her big toe on the floor and Joonmyun closed his eyes and sighed inwardly.

“No worries, I’ll fetch it” He told her and she beamed at his suggestion. The very moment he was out of the door and Hyemin was about to close it, someone pushed their foot inside preventing her from closing the door. The door was pushed open and Hyemin was bewildered seeing Chanyeol facing her.

“Just so you know…none of this can become yours if you do not sign the contract” He went straight to the case holding up the contract in one hand and the pen in the other. Hyemin snatched the paper and pen from him and signed the piece of paper swiftly and handed it back to him.

“Here you go” She spoke in a rush adding a sheepish smile in the end. Chanyeol examined the paper thoroughly making sure she had signed on all of the areas he had pointed out earlier that day.

“Great!” He squeaked and his heels about to leave, but then snapped his fingers remembering something. “Starting tomorrow you’ll be on training learning all of the basics by one of the staff. Make sure you have a name tag by then-“

“Where do I receive one?” She interrupted him.

“Go to the reception area by the main door, tell your name, they’ll look you up in the system and then provide one to you” He informed and she nodded her head.

“The uniform you will be using will be on the 9th floor followed by all of the other necessary stuff you will be needing, you’ll know all about it tomorrow. Remember 6 am sharp!” He gave her a strict look and she bobbed her head several times.

“Of course!” She answered and he left the room right after. Hyemin let out an air of relief as a bag came flying inside.

“Here you go!” She heard a holler and she rolled her eyes at Joonmyun’s behavior, he was already getting too comfy with her.

“Thank you!” She shouted back and closed the door shut.

Hyemin grinned pressing her back against the door and grinned from ear to ear. She pushed her body off the door and stretched her arms out wide and with a twirl slammed her body against the bouncy bed. “I can get used to this” She mumbled before her eyes came to a close.

A dark forest was surrounding Hyemin and she felt her whole body shake from the fear that crept down her spine. She continued rotating around making sure to have fully control of all of the area. But the sudden sound of a bunch of bats flying up there to the black sky didn’t help her terrified heart. She jumped right away, her hands cupping her face as a loud shriek left her lips.

Hyemin froze right after hearing a ferocious intimidating laughter behind her. “I’ve been waiting...for you” Her breathing became erratic feeling a hand creeping from behind her neck, dragging her hair back ever so slowly, as the woman’s nails grazed against her bare skin. Unexpectedly she felt this ghost trap her with her arms and Hyemin moved violently and managed to break free from her hold and ran deeper into the dark woods, and the last she heard was a shout from the ghost.

“You can’t hide; I’ll get you…Huang Zitao”

Hyemin’s eyes snapped open after having the worst nightmare. She sat up instantly feeling now how sweat was oozing out of her body, and how her heart was throbbing so badly. “What was that?” Hyemin muttered under her breath as she had never had nightmares like these before. The four walls inside her new room felt so suffocating all of a sudden and she decided to get out to calm down her heart. She grabbed her card key and phone and bolted out of there not wanting to be there one second longer.

Hyemin wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter