☆8☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yemi's POV:  

 

                                 It has been three days since Chanyeol and Rina's wedding. After preparing myself for work , I check my things and head out of my apartment.  Only to be greeted by a sight that brought a hurtful  pinch in my heart. Baekhyun move out of his apartment with a girl who looks like a model. His  eyes landed on mine but I quickly spun and head to the elevator.  I know I shouldn't act like a jealous girlfriend but it hurts! Seeing him with someone after the wedding, and act like were just neighbor.  Damn! We shared a passionate kiss and yeah, he was just my pretend boyfriend! I really should stop acting this way! 

 

                            "Hey baby, are you alright? " Baekhyun ask when I came back from the powder room looking pissed. I mean, who wouldn't be when your cheater ex-boyfriend wouldn't leave you alone. 

                          "I'm going home." I say instead of answering his question.  I'm really pissed , I just wanna go home and be out of Kai's sight. 

                       "But baby, the party-" 

                       "I'm going! " I cut him off and spun. I said goodbye to the couple and apologize for leaving early. They understand and they let me go. Baekhyun followed me and he lead me to his car. I'm upset and tired so I just take his lead. The whole drive back home was spend in silence, I don't even realize I fall asleep until I felt a soft fingers  brush across my cheek.  

                          "Baby." Beakhyun soft voice woke me up and his face inch closer to mine welcomes me as I open my eyes. I back away a little awkwardly and darted my eyes outside.  

                         "Oh, were here." He chuckle at my action, I then push the car door open and move out. "Thank you for today!" I quickly say before I spun and made my way into the apartment building.  

                          "Wait! Yemi! " I hear Baekhyun called but I ignore it. I don't know how I would act around him after what happen today and I think it would be better if I avoid him. Forget everything that happen today and forget him! 

 

                                     Forget him! How would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter