☆10☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yemi's POV

 

                            I woke up with a bright smile on my face and my heads in cloud nine the next day . No kidding, who wouldn't be when I'm so in love right now. Like nothing could make me sad or angry. Not a cheater ex boyfriend! Not a Playboy ex boyfriend! Definitely not Kai! Though I'm still worried of meeting him again, I have to set it aside.

 

                             Because there's a certain person that makes me smile and made me forget about the worry and the pain that I've been through. My boyfriend , Byun Baekhyun. Who captured my heart like the speed of light. I don't know how it happens and I don't really care. All I care about now was what now is and hope for a better future.

 

                            After the confession he made yesterday, we spend the whole hours on my apartment. We talk and get to know more about each other,the likes and the don't!

 

                           We had our first dinner together, that we prepare with much chaos. Byun Baekhyun plus kitchen! Not gonna happen in the future! I wonder how he was able to live alone in his apartment? What was he eating?

 

                            After dinner, Baekhyun insist on washing the plates. I sat on the kitchen counter and watch him wash then dry the plates before setting it into the kitchen utensils drawer. We decide to watch a movie, so I let him choose while I slice some fresh fruits .

 

                           "Thank you." Baekhyun whispered as he suddenly appear behind me and slid his arms on my waist. Trapping me into a backhug.

 

                            "For what?" I ask dumbly, and giggles as I felt his hot breath on neck.

 

                           "For giving me a chance to be with you." He rested his head on my shoulder comfortably.

 

                       "Yahhhh! Are you so cheesy like this all the time?" I ask and shove a price of kiwi in his mouth, he almost choke on it and I felt guilty eventually. I pour him a glass of water and patted his back.

 

                           "And are always this violent? " He ask after calming down.

 

                          I pouted,still feeling guilty "No! Just with you." I giggle and I watch him with a slight shock expression.

 

               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter