☆11☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yemi's POV

                               The goddess who's standing outside my boyfriend apartment notice my presence and smile before she greeted me.


                              "Annyeong. Good morning. " Okay, now I feel guilty that I felt displease to see her.


                              "Good morning too." I force a smile and I hope she won't notice that I dislike her. I mean, I don't know who she was and she's standing outside my boyfriend's apartment early in the morning and it's the third time I saw her here.


                              An awkward silence envelops us and I don't know what I should do. Should I knock on Baekhyun's apartment to say Hi and good morning before I head to my work or I just call him. Oh wait, I don't have his number yet. Pabo! Why didn't I save it yesterday!


                             Before I decide on what I should do, the door burst open and Baekhyun move out wearing an expensive looking tux with his brown hair styled up. Oh God! My boyfriend looks so handsome! Yeah, I'm drooling over him!


             

                              "Good morning CEO Byun." The goddess voice snap me out on my fantasy. Wait what? CEO Byun? Did I hear her right?


                              "Do you feel better now sir or I could just cancel your appointments for today?" She ask with a bit of hesitation. Baekhyun smile at her before his eyes sets on me and his smile got even wider.


                               "I'm okay now Miss Yoo. Just wait for me on the car while I talk to my girlfriend. " He turn to her and the goddes he called Miss Yoo let out a gasp before giving him a teasing smile. "Good morning baby!" Baekhyun turn to me when Miss Yoo spun to head to the elevator. I feel guilty that I dislike her when she turn out to be one of his employee. And Baekhyun was a CEO! Holy ! "No good morning for me?" He pouted when I didn't greet him back.


                              "CEO? When are you going to tell me about it? And who was that goddess? " I blurted and hit him on the arm.


                             "Yahhh! Baby, stop being violent! " He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter