☆5☆

Boyfriend for a day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yemi's POV:  

 

                      "Congratulations! " Kai cheerfully greeted the couple with a wide smile and a bit grinning from ear to ear as he approach Chanyeol to hug him before turning to Rina.  I fidget on the side of my dress as nervousness mix with anger started to clouded my system. Then, I felt Baekhyun interlace his fingers with mine then squeeze it  as he fix his arms on my waist to held me closer. I haven't told him the reason why I had ask him to be my pretend boyfriend for a day but I know he could feel my uneasiness the moment Kai entered the room. 

 

                        "Babe!" Kai muttered when his gaze finally landed to us. How dare he call me  babe! His eyes shown excitement and happiness but it was quickly replace with confusion when he notice Baekhyun on my side .  "Baekhyun hyung? " His voice was a bit shaky when he grace Baekhyun presence. 

 

                          "Hi Kai! " Baekhyun who seems to didn't mind Kai's calling me babe,he  let me go and approach Kai to give him a manly hug while patting his back. "Long time no see, how are you?" 

 

                          "I'm fine hyung. When did you came back?" Kai return the greeting but his gaze went back to me. A gaze full of longing , regret and confusion while I return it with a gaze full of hatred. 

 

                         "Hmmm.  I don't know if you know her but I would like you to meet my girlfriend Yemi. " Baekhyun get back to my side and hold my arms once again as he introduce me. 

 

                         "Girlfriend? " Kai clearly showing shock and confusion as he look at me then Baekhyun.  He started walking where we are and I took a step back as he took a step in. Baekhyun tighten his hold on my hands, squeezing it. "Babe? What is hyung talking about?" He ask me as stand in front of me, reaching his arms to touch me. 

 

                        "Don't call me that! "I hissed at him  "We broke up already! " I sternly say as I shot him a glare. 

 

                        "You broke up with me,  but I didn't." Kai muttered which makes me furious. How dare he! "You didn't even let me explain! " He continue. He cheated on me and he was still  expecting that I will forgive him if I ever let him explain.  Gosh! How dense can he be? 

 

                          "How dare you! You cheated on me!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter