The Baeksun Couple

Our Perfect Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Honey, calm down. We almost there..we almost there.” Baekhyun try to calm his wife while he driving to the hospital. Lucky for him, Song Yi with Baekhyun parents after Sehun’s anniversary celebration is over. “ I’m just fine but you seem to panic. It’s our second child, you need to calm down oppa.” Said Min Sun. “ How you can be so calm? I’m almost got heart attack when you said your water broke.” Baekhyun told her when he only a few meters from hospital. “ Experience oppa, experience.” Said Min Sun. “Okay wife we are here, wait I call doctor to take you out.” Said Baekyun as he run towards the emergency department.

“ Yes sir, how I can help you?” Said the front desk nurse. “My wife water broke and she already having her second contraction. Help us please.” Said Baekhyun. “Alright sir we will bring your wife in.” Said the nurse as she call the staff nurse on duty to move Min Sun from car into labor room. “Your wife will be fine Mr.Byun, she in her contraction phase. While we prepare her you can fill in the form at registration counter, after that come in labor room to help your wife.” Said the doctor known as Doctor Jung. “Okay doctor, I will right back” said Baekhyun as he rush to registration room.

After all form is been fill in, Baekhyun rush to labor room while he can hear his wife in groaning in pain. “ Mr. Byun, you need to wear this attire to enter the labor room.” Said the nurse and after he already dress up with the special attire, the nurse bring him into the labor room. “Right on time Mr. Byun, please hold your wife hand as we want to help your baby out from mother womb. Did you know the gender Mr. Byun?” Ask the doctor. “We decide to not know the gender doctor. We want make this surprise.” Said Baekhyun. “Alright then, I understand. Mrs Byun, it’s time to meet your baby. On my count, when I said push you need to push okay?” The doctor explain to Min Sun. “I got it doctor.” Said Min Sun. “Okay Mr and Mrs Byun here we go. 1..2..3.. push…again….1…2…3.. push…okay I see the head!! Nurse prepare the equipment to clean the baby!!” The doctor order her nurse team. “ It’s hurts so muchhhh oppa!!” Said Min Sun to her husband while she hold in tight her husband hand. “Just a little bit honey…just  little bit..” Said Baekhyun to calm his wife but in his heart. “ Please..please be save my love….i’m sorry you need to go through this.”

“ Last one Mrs Byun, on my count 1…2…3… push…” the doctor ask Min Sun to push for the last time and with the last energy she have, the baby come out and the doctor successfully take the baby out. The cry from the baby is make all the nurse in rushing to clean up the baby mouth from any excess water and clean the baby, before all of that is been done the doctor announce the arrival of the baby and gender

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter