The Daddies day.

Our Perfect Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Appa, which uncle house we go today?” Ask Haneul. “ Wait I check the message first.” Today Uncle Chen house.” Sehun answer. “ All uncle will be there too appa?” This time Iseul ask Sehun. “ Uncle Luhan and Uncle Lay is not with us today they in China with their family. “ Oh I see. Appa can we go to candy shop later? I promise with the triplets to buy them cotton candy.” Said Iseul. “ Okay we go later.” Sehun reply. Saturday is the day which the daddies will take care of their child’s as their wife took a day off from their responsibility and had their leisure time with others wife or their friends. For the fathers the easiest way is bring their child’s and gather them together and they can have friends to play with. Sehun dress up Sehan as the twin can manage their self now.

The Oh leave the house and Sehun setting up his child’s in car with Sehan in the baby car sit while the twin already in their seatbelt. “ Okay kids let’s go!!! today your day with me.” Said Sehun happily. “ Yeah!!” Said the kids. Sehun drive towards the candy shop and buy the things that his child’s want. “ Choose for your other friends too kids.” Said Sehun. The twin now full their basket with the candies and chocolates. “ What you want Sehan?” Sehun ask Sehan while his youngest child in his arm. “ I want chocolate.” Sehan answer. “ Okay what you want?” Sehun ask. “ I want M&M’s” Sehan answer. “ Okay, there take one. But don’t tell omma you eat this chocolate okay? later she will kill me.” Said Sehun as he hand Sehan a packet of M&M’s. “ Appa we done shopping.” Said Iseul happily. “ Are you planning to shopping the whole shop Oh Iseul, Oh Haneul?” Sehun ask when he see the twin basket full without left any space. “ You said for our friends too, appa we have so many friends appa from Uncle Suho until Uncle Kai so..” Iseul words get cut by Sehun. “ So you need to buy so many things for your friends right?” Sehun continue Iseul words. “ Yes that’s it. I love you appa. You soooo understand about me.” Said Iseul happily. “ Of course I am. I’m your father.” Said Sehun. “ Appa and his proudness.” Haneul added. “ So what? Is true I’m your faathheeerr..” Said Sehun make Haneul annoying. “ The Oh man’s with their eegggooooo..” Iseul mocking her father and her older twin. “ But noona I’m not ego.” This time Sehan voice out. “ Soon you will be like this old man here.” Said Iseul referring the father and the older son. “ Oh Iseul I will not pay for your things.” Said Sehun pout. “ See you old already and still pouting. You don’t want pay this for me? Okay I will tell omma and said you give Sehan a packet of chocolate and..” Again Iseul words get cut by Sehun. “Okay Okay!!! don’t tell your omma, I pay for you all. That’s it and don’t tell your mother deal?” Sehun ask the twin. “ Deal appa!!” Said the twin unison.

 

Chen’s House.

Author POV.

The father’s already come with their children accept Luhan and Lay.

Kim Joonmyeon ( Suho)- Seol-Hee and Tae Sung.

Wu Yi Fan (Kris)- Ashley, Marrisa and Jann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter