Anniversary

Our Perfect Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 November 2015  is the 8th anniversary of the Oh couple. Since the couple have the child’s they never celebrate their anniversary like how they did before. On this special day Sehun plan something for his wife with the help of his other eleven hyung and their wifes. Only In Hyun who don’t know about this plan. To help their maknae, all the hyung’s send their children’s to their parents’ house. the plan is start by all the wife take Hyun and spend time with her for the whole day to distract her because on that day Sehun said he will be at Busan to check the company branch there with Kai. She totally disappointed with her husband and she send her child’s to Oh mansion to let the kids play with their grandparent, actually the Sehun’s and In Hyun’s parents know the surprise that Sehun wants to do to Hyun. Hyun arrive at the mall where she will spend her own anniversary with other unnies.

“ What’s wrong with that face sweetheart?” Ask Tao’s wife, Catherine. “ Nothing Unnie.” She respond. “ Hey I know you sad because Sehun is not here to celebrate your anniversary, am I right?” This time Chanyeol’s wife In Ha ask. “ Hmmm, yes it’s our 8th anniversary but he outstation to Busan with Kai. He too focus with his job and company until he don’t have time with me. When he come home he will play with the kids and he will go to sleep after that.” Said In Hyun. “ Don’t say like that maybe he forget or he really busy Hyun, Jongdae oppa also like that he always give his priority to Yeon Ji first. “ Said Chen’s wife Bo Young. “ But Jongdae oppa will give you present after that, Sehun just give me a kiss for anniversary present for 4 years unnie. Did he have another women in Busan? Rae can you try ask Kai whether Sehun had another women beside me?” Said In Hyun.

“ Actually… Kai send me a picture when he and Sehun at Busan.” Yoon Rae send the picture of Sehun with a young lady that looks like in early age of twenty but the girl face cannot be see because Kai snap the pic with only Sehun face in the picture because the girl back facing Kai at the time. Actually that girl is Kai’s cousin who work with them as executive at Finance Department and she only 25 years old and already married. Kai ask Rae to show that picture to Hyun to make her jealous . “ So he cheat with other girl behind me.” Hyun sound so disappointed and sad with her husband. “ Maybe that girl just a worker at their company who knows?” Suho’s wife Areum interrupt. The wife’s know that picture is a part of the plan and they try to play along with the plan. “ Worker? Unnie you see how Sehun oppa look at that girl, that look is how a man saw a women that love look.” In Hyun said. “ But we don’t know the truth.” Said Kris’s wife Lian. “ I need a time to accept this, thank you Rae for tell me this thing. I go first.” In Hyun leave the place with sad and anger conquering her.

 

 

Meanwhile at ROYAL GRAND HOTEL.

“ Hey your wife believe that picture.” Said Kai. “ I bet she will kill me if I go home.” said Sehun. “ So Mr Oh Sehun next plan?” Chanyeol ask. “Next plan according Baekhyun hyung is call my wife and say I get home early because my job in Busan is finish and the small fight will happen.” Said Sehun. The whole plan to make Hyun jealous is come from Byun Baekhyun who take the idea from the drama that he always watch. “ Be careful Sehun, you cannot predict what women can do when she depressed. I said like that because you know how Lian almost kill me when she pregnant 2 months before our marriage.” Said Kris remembering the day he almost die on his soon to be wife hand.

 

KRIS FLASHBACK.

“ That’s is not my fault.” Said Kris. “ So? This is my fault!!!?” Lian shout. At that time both of them in Lian’s apartment. “Yes because you said it’s okay to not wear the protection when we do umm ‘that thing’ “ Said Kris. “ Yah you bastard!! All of this happen because you finish it in me!! I will cut your member down there WU YI FAN!! ” She said. “ Calm down okay I will tell to your parent, all of this is my fault so they will not blame you.” Said Kris and he felt the whole thing is his fault because even though Lian agree with they having an intimate time without the protection but if he be careful all of this thing will not happen. “ Are you want to leave me? With the baby?” Lian try to calm herself and ask Kris. “ If your parent said so I will let you go, I do a bad thing to you.” Said Kris sad. “ Will y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter