Dating

Our Perfect Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Do you have anything important to do today oppa?” In Hyun ask her husband. “ No, my meeting with Board of Director is tomorrow. Why?” Sehun answer. “ Can you take care of Iseul today? I want bring Sehan go to his injection for vaccine.” Said Hyun. “ Why not we going together?” Sehun confused with his wife request. “ Oppa you know your big boy don’t his noona see him crying because of those needle? Your son is a guy so his pride juuusttt like yooou.” Said Hyun. “ Oh I forgot about his natural pride. Then Haneul you bring him together?” Sehun ask. “ Yes I bring him because like I said both of your boys is partner in crime so they need to be together.” Said Hyun. “ Alright looks like I have date today. Thank you wife because give me important date with my girlfriend. “ Said Sehun while he grin like an idiot. Suddenly Hyun sit on Sehun’s lap. “ Our date? I want it too?” Said Hyun pouting when she rest her head on Sehun chest. “ Are you pouting? You are the mother of three but still pouting.” Said Sehun tease his wife. “ Because I miss you.” Said Hyun. “ Me too. I miss you soooo much. I will arrange our date later but today I want spend my day with my little girl.” Said Sehun.  “ Alright fine. Go ahead, make sure Iseul happy oppa but don’t buy unnecessary things for her.” Hyun warned. “ I won’t.” Sehun promise. “ I don't believe you,  last time you brought her out you almost buy the set of Barbie who worth thousands wons oppa.” Said Hyun. “ Sorry I cannot handle it. Do you see how sparkling my little girl eyes when she saw the Barbie? But luckily she stop me from buy it.” Said Sehun. “ She know how to save her parent money.” Said Hyun.

 

The mother go with her two son to hospital to see their Doctor which is Auntie June who is their family doctor. The immunization for Sehan is already done with his crying fill the entire level of the hospital. The father and daughter now in their way to have a date in Hongdae the place where youngster hang out and also the lineup of various street food.

“ Where you want take me today appa?” Ask Iseul. “ Hongdae.” Sehun shortly answer. “ Why Hongdae?” Iseul ask more. “ Hongdae is the place where me and your omma always date.” Sehun answer. “ Did you try to show off how lovey dovey you are appa?” The girl want to know her father intention. “ Yes we will go and buy the couple ring that I and your  omma get for our first anniversary as a couple.” Sehun said. “ Why with me? Appa supposed to go with omma right?” Iseul ask. “ Because I want to create a sweet memory with you. What if tomorrow I die? Will I get this chance with my daughter?” Sehun respond to his daughter question. “ Appa… don’t said about death, you know I love you right? I will stay with you forever.” Iseul said. “ Even you married you will still with me?” Sehun ask more. “ I’m not said I promise but I try to stay with you and omma even though I will married when I grow up.” Iseul answer. “ Don’t think too much about future girl, you only 5 years old.” Sehun said. “ Same to you appa, don’t think about death and the future if I get married and I will turn 6 years old next month.” Iseul mock her father back. “ Your word is not make my heart calm at all Iseul. Anyway we arrive already, come let’s go.” Sehun said and the father also the daughter stroll in Hongdae with Iseul hold her father hand tightly.

“ Hello welcome to Renaissance Jewelry. May I help you sir?” The worker in the jewelry store approach Sehun and his daughter. “ Hello, I want to but a custom made co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter