The time where she comfortable with them

Times and Leaves

" Park Hyejung , are going somewhere else after school?" Jinyoung asked.

She shooked her head and put all her books in her bag and sling on her shoulder. " Why?"

Jinyoung scratch the back of his head . " I was wondering if-"

" No boy . She's mine at this moment." The person said , sling his arms at her shoulder. She turned around to see who and it was the tanned boy. The class monitor sighed and bowed both of them goodbye. Hyejung wanted to stop him but he already outside the class so both of them looked at the boy until he lost from their sight. Hyejung pushed the boy arm away from her shoulder and looked at him with her hands on her hips.

" Who said that?" Hyejung said.

Jongin smiled. " Your beloved brother told me to pick you up since he got something to do"

" He's not my brother" She mumbled.

Jongin walked closed to her until they both can feel their hot breath and whispered. " Let's pretend that both of you are siblings"

Hyejung sighed and looked around. There's no sign of Sehun. Actually , after he went out there's no sigh of him. Susprisely , his bag also gone. Maybe he entered the class and went missing after that. " Did you see Sehun?"

Jongin also looked around and glued at Sehun's seat . " No and his bag also gone.."

" I know right?"

" Maybe he's already outside as he hates Biologi and escaped the class"

Hyejung nodded. " Yeah maybe"

Meanwhile , at the same time , Sehun was at the school's rooftop and keep sighing. He constantly ruffled his hair and scream frustratedly as there's no one around. He also keep punching the wall that there's a bit scratch. He tried his best to forget what the girl said but he can't and the thing end up rewind in his head. He was smiling cause he's going to meet someone that he likes for a very long time. People actually suprised when they saw the cold boy , Sehun smilling at public. Well , Sehun loves to smile but sometimes he liked to frown.

Sehun went outside as it was the place he told so. He searched for the person and found her within the minute. He wanted to suprise her but failed as she can sensed that Sehun behind her and turn around.

" Sehun-ah"

" Yes noona?" He said , trying his best not to blush in front his forever crush.

Soojung her name sighed and shooked her head slowly. " Please Sehun"

Sehun stared at her blankly. She used to love how Sehun called her but now she doesn't. " W-what?" He sturred.

" Like I said Sehun , we are nothing anymore. We are still friends but not like we used to. You are hoobae while I'm your sunbae. Keep in your mind" she said , tried to walk away but Sehun stopped her by holding her arms.

" So we are nothing?" Sehun asked.

Soojung nodded and pushed Sehun's hands slowly." Yes Sehun. We are nothing anymore. Just friends and that's it"

Then she walked away from Sehun. The boy stared at the back of the girl's back and shouted. " Why are you doing like this?!"

The girl stopped and turned around to see Sehun's face clearly. " I'm not yours and you are not mine." She continued walking. Sehun wanted to stop her but he ended up stared at her until she lost from his sight. He walked inside quickly as the weather cold. The hallway was empty as class already started and he walked leisurely. Then he heard giggling from afar. He quickly searched place to hide himself so people won't talk about him , outside the class during lessons. He hid inside an empty room and spy at the person's voice. It was Jongin and Hyejung. He wanted to suprise them but he felt weird seeing both of them together.

He felt his heart crushed thousands pieces and he couldn't help but feel jealous at the tanned boy and frowned until they passed by the room. He sighed sadly and quietly went out from the room. He looked around to make sure there's nobody around and smiled statisfiedly.

" Go confess at that girl " The sweet voice behind him said. Sehun turned around and saw the girl again. He wanted to smile at the girl but ended up frowning more than usual. The tall girl tried her best to cheer up her hoobae.

Sehun laughed mockingly and Soojung smiled slowly faded. " Why sunbae ? Why would I ? " The blonde boy said sarcasticly.

Soojung forced herself to smile. " Really Sehun ? I know you jealous at Jongin"

" What make you said something like that ? " The blonde boy asked.

Soojung giggles. " Sehun that girl is perfect for you and she is your favourite hyung's little sister and it won't be any problem" The tall girl took a deep breath before she continue. " Beside Chanyeol will be very glad to have you as his brother in-law "

Sehun was speechless staring at the girl. Soojung patted his shoulder and whispered " Young love is beautiful like you used to say " then she walked away. Sehun tried his best to forget what the girl said. He knows he didn't like Hyejung but he felt jealous when Jongin beside her and talked to her. Sehun screamed frustratedly and ruffled his hair.

His phone chirmed and there's a message from Jongin asked where his abouts and he in front of the school waiting for hin with Hyejung and the rest of the hyungs. He typed okay and quickly took his bags and went out from his secret hideout. 

leavesdivider.jpg

" Where is Sehun actually ?" Suho whined , looking at his watch.

" Yeah ! Where's Oh Sehun ? I'm hungry !" Baekhyun whined while rubbing his stomach.

Chanyeol sighed and hit Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun winced loudly He tried to revenge him by the same way but unfortunately failed as Chanyeol so tall that makes Chanyeol laughed loudly.

" Oppa you are so evil ! " Hyejung whined.

Baekhyun smiled gratefully and sling his arm one her shoulder. " Yes ! Thanks Hyejung !"

Hyejung nodded. " No worry Oppa ! I will-" Even before she finished the sentence , she been pulled away by Chanyeol.

" Stop bothering her, Baek" The tall boy said strenly.

" I don't even bother her !" Baekhyun answered back.

Jongin laughed. " Why are you so protecting hyung ?"

Suho nodded. " Yes Chanyeol-ah ! Since when are you like this?"

Chanyeol blushed and coughed to get rid the awkwardness. Hyejung laughed at the sight and pinched his red cheeck. " Aigoo Oppa ! You are such a cutie sometimes"

" How I wish all my cousins sweet and cute like you.." Baekhyun pouted.

Kyungsoo, who's been quiet at the moment , suddenly laughed hearing Baekhyun's statement. All of them eyeing at Kyungsoo while he tried his best to stop laughing but can't helped but laughing out load.

" Do you know my cousins hyung?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo nodded while laughing out loud that attracts some students. " How did you know them?" Baekhyun asked again. Kyungsoo coughed and took a deep breath. " You used to tell me about them.." Then he continued laughing like a maniac.

" I used to?" Baekhyun said,pointing at himself.

He nodded.

" About?"

Kyung coughed loudly and gulped. " About them cut your school uniform"

Baekhyun gasped and shook Kyungsoo's body. " When did I told you ?" He shrieked.

Kyungsoo laughed loudly again and closed his mouth to prevent any voices came out from his mouth. Jongin clapped his hands together . " Hah ! A few months ago , there's a hole not small but a huge one on his coat !" Then Suho laughed together. " Ahh , the one when he went back home to change !"

Chanyeol also started to laugh. " No ! No that one ! It's fortnight ago !" Then all started to laugh like crazy and Hyejung felt awkward around them as she doesn't know anything.

" Mind tell me what happen?" She asked.

Jongin coughed to prevent him laughing again. " All Baekhyun's hyung cousins are still kid and they all love entering his room." He stopped for a moment to stop him from laughing. Baekhyun hit him but still Jongin can't stop laughing. " Then one day they found a scissors and saw his uniform on the bed and poof there's holes everywhere !" Suho continued.

" Do you know that I need to buy new uniforms ?" Baekhyun whined. " I feel like killing them !"

Hyejung can't helped but laughing with them. " Aww come one Hyejung ! I thought you will not laugh !" Baekhyun pouted. Hyejung waved her hands meaning sorry but still laughing.

" What all of you laughing at ?" Sehun said coldy.

" Sehun ! We have been waiting for you like ages !" Chanyeol said.

" Why did you guys wait for me?" He asked again with no changing tone voice.

" Do you know Sehun? I just-" 

" I don't to hear it" Sehun said , cut off  Hyejung that left speechless. " So let's go" He said , leading the way leaving all his hyungs speechless.

" Oppa , why is he like that?" Hyejung asked softly.

Chanyeol sighed and patted her shoulder. " Later I explain at home" He whispered. They all stared to walk , tried to catch the maknae. Hyejung looked around and realized  that it's not the same road that they used to go to school. " Wait. Shouldn't we go there?" She said , pointing at the road.

Jongin shooked his head and smiled that makes Hyejung blushed. " We are going to the place where we all love and can't live without it"

" Won't it took a longer route?" She asked.

" Yeah but it's worth it !" Kyungsoo butted in.

" Come on hyung ! Please hurry up !" Sehun shouted from afar.

" You are the fast one ! " Chanyeol shouted back.

" Just shut up Sehun ! " Baekhyun followed.

Suho shooked his head and tried to catch up the maknae. " What's wrong with him?" Jongin asked frustratedly. " I'm tired with him being like this"

" True, There's must be something wrong" Baekhyun said.

" He's not in the last class.." Jongin said.

Kyungsoo shrugged. " Maybe he saw Soojung sunbae with her boyfriend ?"

Baekhyun nodded. " That's make sense ! But why he need to act like that?"

" Maybe he felt awkward?" Hyejung said , tried to help them.

" Whatever. Let's catch him so he won't nagged." Chanyeol said.

When they were walking , Hyejung took out her phone from her bag and checked if there's any message and there's plently of them . Most of them from Yugyeom but one of the message atracts her that she ended up deleting it even without reading. She sighed and it was heard by Chanyeol's friends.

" There's something wrong?" Jongin asked, stopped.

" No"

" But why are you sighing?"

" Jongin ! Hyejung ! What are you doing?" Baekhyun shouted as they were far away from both of them.

" Nothing hyung ! " Jongin shouted back." Come on before they started to whine again." He said , pulling Hyejung's wrist. Hyejung felt shy and had her head looking down as her face getting red and hot at the same time.

" Yah Jongin ! The heck you holding her hands !" Chanyeol shouted from afar.

Jongin looked at Hyejung and Hyejung looked at him. " You don't seems mind at all" Jongin said.

" I don't really care actually" She mumbled.

" She doesn't care at all and I'm holding her wrist not her hands !" Jongin shouted back , waving their arms together. Hyejung covered her face with her other hand and laughed .

Sehun stopped despited his hyungs stopped walking and both Jongin and Hyejung holding hands ( in his eyes yes they both holding hands) . He felt pang of jealousy but don't want to approved it as he thoughts he's still like Soojung. He clenched his fists and unclenched it. 

" Guys ! " He shouted again.

" Yes Sehun ! We are coming !" Suho shouted and all of them started to walk again. Sehun sighed and continued to walk without worrying his hyungs. Meanwhile , Baekhyun started to make some stupid jokes that makes Hyejung laughed like there's no end. " Really Oppa?" She asked.

" Gosh ! You don't believed me? Ask him !" Baekhyun said , pointing at Jongin. Hyejung turned around and looked at Jongin and he nodded. She continued to laugh untill her stomach ache.

" Hyejung?"

She stopped laughing and her faces changed quickly. All of them noticed the change and started to wonder. She knows the voice as she heard the voice for almost everydays except that day. She doesn't even bother to turn around as she afraid of the reaction and the question she just afraid and can't handle it.

" Park Hyejung"

She dropped her bag and turned around to face the person. The person was looking at her with worried face and suprised face. Hyejung stared at the person and end up smiling at the person.

" Hi Yugyeom "