The time where fall arrived

Times and Leaves

 'As the boy held his lover 's hand , he kissing gently and looked at his lover's face and smiled lovingly at her. His lover smiled at him back. " In our age , everything happen are the most beautiful moment in life and now I'm made the most beautiful moment that I think I will never forgot as I'm with you , the first girl that I fall in love head over heels" His lover blushed at her boyfriend confession. He hold her hands tightly like he will never let it go as-'

Someone opened Hyejung's door room that she almost jumped to the ceiling and her story books flew over across her forever messy room. She calmed herself and stared at the person who made her like that. It was her cousin , Park Chanyeol. Although they only a year apart , they argued like cats and dogs. The house always in a hectic mood as they both keep shouting at each other. Sometimes their mum tried to stop them but no use. There's a reason why she lived with them. It's all because her mum left her at the park near their house , not wearing any coat or winter boot ( yes , it was the first day of winter). Her aunt who found her first as the mother of the little girl called her,telling her that she can't took care of her own daugther and left her near the park. She worried sick as she afraid the kid had been kidnapped but the little girl smiled when she saw her running towards her. Her aunt sighed relived and took care off from four years old until now ,seventeen years old. Okay , back to reality.

The brown hair girl stared disbelieve at his 180 cm cousin. " Yah ! Do you want to kill me?!" she shouted as she picked up her story book that she read for the past few hours. It's only 8 in the morning but they already made a ruckus.

Her cousin smirked at her . " Yes . It's one of my hope. To kill you !" he said then laughed out loud.

Hyejung picked up her story book and threw at him and lucky her , it's hit the part where people screamed like a maniac. The head. Chanyeol screamed with his deep voice and laid down while holding the place that just get hit. The petite girl took her opportunity to run down stairs to report at her mum. While at downstairs , the dad keep sighing but his eyes still glued to the newspaper that just arrived this morning. He took the coffee in front of him and sipped it carefully as it still hot. The mum also sighed hearing them bickering upstairs. The older sister , Park Yura , who was eating since she have to go to work also shooked her head.

" Aih , that two nuisance.." Yura mumbled , continued eating her breakfast.

It seems like the house become more noisy as Hyejung ran to downstairs to tell her mum followed by Chanyeol at the back tried to avoid her. Seems like that day supposed to be her day as she arrived at the kitchen a few minutes earlier than Chanyeol. She sat next to Yura and patting. Yura gave her mineral water and she drank it in one gulp. She took a deep breath and looked at her mum. " Mum ! Chanyeol ! He-mmhhh" being closed by Chanyeol's big hand. She tried to push his hand with all her force but Chanyeol is more stronger than her.

" Promise me you won't rant about what just happen" He whispered at her ear. She nodded as she run out of breath. Chanyeol slowly released his hand and Hyejung took a deep breath. Chanyeol sat opposite her and eyeing her carefully. She gulped and looked down.

" Breakfast ready ! " her mum said excitedly. Then she brought the food to the dining table. Bread ,  Bacon , Scramble eggs and Mashed potato.  Hyejung stared at the food amazed and when she about to take the largest bacon on the plate , Chanyeol pushed her hand and took it. She stared at him and kicked his legs underneath the table. He winced slowly and that makes both of the parents and Yura smiled.

" Here " Yura said as she gave the brown hair color girl her bacon. She smiled happily and showed it to Chanyeol. " Looks ! At least someone more considerate than you !" she said. Chanyeol scoffed and continued eating. After breakfast , Yura went to work after having breakfast twice and dad went to his office to clear some things. Chanyeol and Hyejung were in the kitchen , doing dishes and the mum? Eyeing both of them while chopping some onions. Chanyeol  washed the dished while Hyejung cleaned the table. ( It almost take 15 minutes both of them to decided who did that and who did this) The phone ringing and her mum ran towards there to pick up and seems like it was going to be a long talk.

Hyejung went to the sink to wash the cloth that she used to clean the table. Chanyeol looked at her but he need to bend his body so he can see her face. " Yah " he said quietly. Hyejung looked suprised and hit his shoulder. " Why?" she asked and stared at the window. 

" What are you looking?" the tall boy asked again.

She sighed happily and wiped her hands on Chanyeol's shirt. He didn't flinced or mad because it's one of their habit since they were kid. If Chanyeol's hand wet , he will wiped at Hyejung's shirt and she will do the same. " It's fall , Chanyeol-ah" she said quietly. Chanyeol looked outside and pretending to shiver. Hyejung smiled and sat on the floor. She lean at the cupboard and Chanyeol also did the same.

" I'm going to celebrate fall this year !" she said excitedly.

Chanyeol looked at her . " I thought you also did that every year"

Hyejung shooked her head. " Yes but I feel like this year going to be special for me !"

Chanyeol scoffed and suddenly his phone chirmed as a message came in. He took out his phone from his jeans pocket and opened at the message and read it intensely. After reading , he sighed and put his phone on his pocket. 

" Hyejung-ah , tell mum I'm going to meet my friends and you forget to call me oppa ! " he said ,patted her head.

" We just talked for a few minutes !" she whined as her cousin going to leave her alone.

Chanyeol smiled and ruffled her hair. " Sorry.. later we continue" He kissed her forehead and smiled at her. " Bye ! Don't forget to tell mum !" he said ,took his coat on the sofa and went out. 

Hyejung touch the place Chanyeol kissed her and sighed. " That boy just argued with me a few hours ago but now he treat me like a lady?" More sighed. " What a day" Meanwhile, Chanyeol ran as fast as he can since the message that was sent by his best friend , Baekhyun to hurry up. He arrived at one of his best friend's house , Sehun since that's the place that he told to go. He knocked the door and waited for a few minutes and tried to take a break for a moment.

" Hyung ! So fast !" The taned boy said. Chanyeol , who already used all his energy from running , pushed the boy aside and entered the house. The boy only shrugged and quickly closed the door. Chanyeol sat at one of the couch and stared his other best friend. It was Suho and Kyungsoo comforting the maknae Sehun. Chanyeol looked at him oddly then hit him why Baekhyun message him to hurry up.

" Boy , you got reject ?" he asked.

Kyungsoo and Suho glared at him and he mouthed ' what'. Both of them sighed and continued to cheer up the blonde boy while the blonde boy keep sighed and kicked the table. The taned boy or more friendly Jongin sat next to Chanyeol and Baekhyun? Only God knows where he was. " So what the girl said to you?" Jongin asked. Chanyeol high-five at him and laughed. Suho shooked his head with his friends stupid behavior ( for him ) and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

" You won't believe what she said hyung..' The blonde boy said.

" What?" Both Chanyeol and Jongin said unison.

" She said I'm too young for her" Sehun whined.

Chanyeol and Jongin tried their best not to laugh as it such a nonsense reason why she doesn't accpet their maknae as her boyfriend. It's all because the girl ( or her name is Jung Soojung ) always took care of Sehun like a baby ( and yes she's older than him ) , always helped Sehun when there's a problem and everything . All the students thought they were already couple but Soojung keep saying they were not and sometimes it's break Sehun's heart as he pretend that they already couple. All his friends courage him to confess and he did  but the answer were not like they all expected.

" Sehun-ah , maybe she suprised that you suddenly confessed at her?" Kyungsoo who tried his best to comfort the broken heart maknae.

Sehun ruffled his hair frustratedly and sighed. " No hyung ! She said she had someone else !"

They all gasped in unison then suddenly someone barged in to the house. They all turned to see who and it was the one who message Chanyeol to hurry up . Baekhyun. " Sorry ! Traffic jam !"

Chanyeol scoffed . " Traffic my ! You are the one who told me to hurry up !"

The pink hair boy grinned and sat next to the blonde hair boy. He sling his arm on the boy's shoulder. " So what happen?"

" Soojung sunbae dumped him !" Jongin said excitedly.

Baekhyun shooked his head. " Not that one . How ?"

Jongin mouthed 'oh'. " She said Sehun is too young for her"

Baekhyun gasped. " Oh maknae ! I'm sorry !"

 Sehun pouted and sighed sadly. " It's okay hyung.."

" So are you move on now ?" Jongin asked.

" Yah ! It's still early to move on ! " Chanyeol said , hit Jongin's head. He shrieked and hit Chanyeol back.

" Enough ! " Suho shouted from the kitchen.

Chanyeol and Jongin stopped doing whatever they are doing and sighed. Baekhyun who tried to get rid of the silence ( since he hates silent ) started to make conversation. "Chanyeol ,isn't your cousin going to attend our school next week?" Chanyeol nodded. Hyejung don't want to go to the same school with Chanyeol with a reason she don't want to see her cousin face for 24/7 so the aunt and uncle agreed but for the past few years , she suddenly get scar on her body. When they asked what it was , she always said she fell or she accidently cut her hands. But it getting worse when there's bruise at her face. She tried to cover it but failed as the color of the bruise was bright puple. She keep asking for extra money and gave reasons like need to buy new books , pen and such. The aunt and uncle can't take it anymore and asked her directly.

She started to cry when they asked her to explain. She was bullied and none of then knew. The aunt and Yura cried since they thought that they couldn't took care of her but Hyejung said it's all my fault as she should told this earlier but she kept inside . The uncle couldn't took it anymore went to the bedroom. Even Chanyeol who loves to disturb her cried hearing her being bullied. Hyejung tried her best to smile despite the shocking news then it's all decide. She will attend to ther school. The same school with Chanyeol. Hyejung tried her best to protest but the aunt and uncle shushed her up by filling the school form. Chanyeol didn't said anything but glad with his parents decision.

" Hyung , are you okay?" Jongin pushed Chanyeol. Chanyeol who just day-dreamed , woke up from his dream and nodded.

" Hey Chanyeol. Your cousin will be okay at our school. No worry okay?" Kyungsoo said tried to comfort anxious Chanyeol as he told them what happen to her.

" Yah , you cousin a girl or a boy?" Baekhyun asked him playfully. Chanyeol wanted to punch him but the pink hair boy ran to the kitchen.

Jongin laughed at the situation. " Yes hyung ! Girl or boy ?"

Chanyeol sighed. " Girl.."

They all cheered . " How old is she?" Jongin asked again.

" Same age with you and Sehun" Chanyeol sighed again.

They all cheered again but this time more loud. " Sehun you don't want her?" Baekhyun asked the blonde boy.

" No ! I'm stick with Soojung noona" He pouted.

" Then it's for Jongin !" Baekhyun cheered.

Chanyeol stand up and pointed at the pink hair boy. " No she won't . We all have their limits and this is one of my limits so don't"

Baekhyun suprised with Chanyeol being protective at his cousin and shut his mouth. Chanyeol satisfied with Baekhyun reaction and smiled. Chanyeol's phone vibrate signaled as someone called him. He quickly took out his phone and answered it.

" Yes?"

" Son ! I'm going out for a moment !"

" Where are you going?" he asked her mum.

" Later I explain ! Remember ! Don't open-"

" Yeah yeah I know"

" And please look after Hyejung ! I think she died with boredness right now that she did something weird"

" Okay mum ! Bye !"

Then he ended the call. " I'm going home" He said to his friends.

" It still early hyung !" Sehun whined ,looked at his watch.

" I need to take the house and my cousin since my mum went out" he said ,wearing his shoes.

" Can we follow you?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol glared at him. " Byun Baek , limit" Then he waved them good bye and went out.

" What is special with his cousin that he keep it secret?" Baekhyun asked.

" Maybe he don't want you to disturb her." Suho said ,jokingly. They all laughed and went to the living room and played video games.

" Oh ! Chanyeolie ! " Hyejung said as soon as she opened the door for him.

 Chanyeol quickly entered the warm house despite the cold weather, It's only first day of fall but the weather just make thousands people shivered.

" Why are you arriving so early ? " Hyejung questioned him.

Chanyeol sighed and took off his coat and put on the couch. " Mum said to look after the house "

Hyejung mouthed 'oh'. Chanyeol looked at her adorabled expression and smiled like a father. " And she also said you almost died of boredness"

Hyejung nodded quickly. " Yes ! Sometimes mum is no fun !" Chanyeol smiled and pinched her chubby check. " She's the one who take care of you !" The brown hair girl pushed Chanyeol's large hand from her face and pouted. The tall boy ruffled her hair and went upstairs to change comfortable clothes. As he changing his clothes , he looked at the window to look the the new scenery for the seasons. Suddenly , one thing catch his eyes. It was Hyejung , walking towards the shady trees that its leaves just turned slight brown but she doesn't wear any coat or sweater. Chanyeol hurriedly changed his clothes , ran to downstairs , picked the coat he left at the sofa and ran again to outside. While outside , Hyejung sat under the brown color shady tree and took a deep breath.

She doesn't feel cold or uncomfortable. She was loving very each moment. She looked at the leaves and giggled like a litlle kid got a lolipop. She looked at the back door when Chanyeol opened it. She waved at her while Chanyeol looked really worried.

" Oh Chanyeolie ! " She shouted from afar , waving hands at him.

Chanyeol quickly ran towards her and looked at her furiously. The petite girl winked both of her eyes and stared at Chanyeol like a little girl. Chanyeol sighed and forced her to wear his coat.

" I don't want !" she whined.

" Aish ! Can you listen to me this time only?!" Chanyeol argued.

Hyejung pouted and let Chanyeol wear his coat. The 180 cm boy smiled satisfiedly when his cousin in front of him wear the coat.

" Okay let's go inside . I'm cold here" Chanyeol said , standing up. Hyejung hold his arms to stop him.

" What?"

Hyejung seems hesitated at first. " Can we both sit for a moment like last year..?" Chanyeol sighed. He really don't want to sit at the cold but he felt bad for his cousin since he left her alone. Chanyeol finally gave up and sat next to Hyejung. The girl smiled and took off the coat and put on both of their thigh. She leaned at Chanyeol's shoulder and sighed relieved. Chanyeol who felt cold a moment ago doesn't feel it anymore instead he felt warm inside his heart. Like last year both of them sat under the shady tree and enjoyed the scenery.

" Chanyeol oppa.."

" Hmm..?"

" Do you think I will get bully at the new school?" she asked quietly.

Chanyeol shooked his head. " I promise you ! You won't ! If there;s , I'm going to search for the person !"

" Promise?" The petite girl said , held out her pinky finger. Chanyeol smiled and linked his pinky fingers with hers. Then she hugged Chanyeol and he hugged her back. It's also one of their habit.

" Guys ! What are you doing there ? Come inside now !" Mum shouted from the door.

They both stand up and brush off their shirts in case there's any dirt. Chanyeol held out his hand and Hyejung interwined their hands and walked to house with a warm feeling.

Author note :

Hey everybody ! I hope you enjoy the first chapter ! Comment and subscribe okay?

xoxo,

authornim