The time where everything change

Times and Leaves

" Park Hyejung ! I know you are in there ! Hurry up ! " Chanyeol shouted , banging the door while Hyejung sat on the toilet , stared at the door. She sighed and quickly washed her face. It's only 6 a.m. but the situation at the house was hectic. Their sister , Yura was talking through her phone while wearing her office clothes. She almost feel at the stairs since she busying wearing her pantyhose. Their dad was shouting through the phone , scolding his workers. The mum said nothing but cooked really fast. It's Hyejung first day at new school and yet she's the one who felt really nervous. She's one Hyejung have a perfect breakfast and scrumptious lunch box. Yura entered the kitchen and still talking. She quickly opened the refrigerator and drank the milk in gulp and put it back to its place.

" Yura , you don't want to eat?" The mum asked. Yura shooked her head and kissed her mum cheek. She still talking on her phone till she's out from the house. The mum sighed and continued preparing for Hyejung lunch box. The dad hurriedly ran to downstairs and quickly went out from the house without telling her wife. The wife didn't notice that her husband already went out without telling her. She really focused cooking and didn't notice anything happen around her include both of her kids yelling at each oter upstairs. Chanyeol is not a patient boy. He hates waiting so much that he could killed himself and his cousin make him killing himself at that moment. He constantly banging the door . He just want his cousin to get out from the bathroom instant.

" Hyejunggg pleaseeeee ! I'm begging youuuuu" The tall boy whined. Finally , Hyejung opened the door with complete uniform. Chanyeol wanted to praise her how she look good with that uniform than the old time but the time doesn't allowed Chanyeol and pushed Hyejung aside and quickly went to the bathroom. The petite girl sighed and walked to her bathroom to take her school bag. She put some new exercise books and her pensil case in her bag. She hesitated at first bringing her handphone or not. In the end , she put it . She stared at her study table as there some photo frame with her friends. They all were smiling and laughing in the picture. She still remember the occasion. It was sports day and and they all laughing watching people doing sports.

But the thing was her friends also the one who bullied her. She feel disgusting every time when she looked at the picture. She feel betrayed. She feel stupid. She feel everything that in the whole world killing her. She took the photo frame and threw it on her bed. There's only one photo frame that she keep. She's with one of her trusted friend , Yugyeom. They both were talking selfie after spent a day studying together. She didn't tell him about her moving to other school. She touch the frame and put it on the place it should be. Someone knocked the door and she hurriedly looked at the person. It was Chanyeol , leaning at the door frame. He looks pretty handsome with the school uniform but the thing is the color was hideous. It was peach and Hyejung hates peach as much as she hates the bullies.

" Well , should you be at downstairs now?" he asked.

" Yup , right a minute." I said , taking my bag on the chair.

Chanyeol notice there's frame on her bed and tried his best to ignore it. They both ran to downstairs and got atrract at the smells of the breakfast.

" Oh guys ! Come sit here !" The mum said , patting at the chair. Both of them sat at their usual place and waited for the mum served the food. They quickly ate as soon as mum served the food.

" Oh Mummy Park your cooking getting better everydayyy !" Hyejung said with still full. Mum only laughed and cleaned the kitchen while Chanyeol kicked her legs underneath the table. Hyejung calling her aunty 'Mummy Park' is a common thing already. Maybe at first it was awkward and weird but as times passes it's nice to hear yet comfortable. Her aunty brought her lunch box and she stared at her. She swallowed her food and stared amazed.

" There's no cafeteria at the school?" She asked.

Her aunt laughed. " No . They have one but you may find it's awkward since you still have no friend and no one to eat with"

She nodded and took the lunch box and put in her bag. Chanyeol looked at his watch and quickly wiped his mouth with his hand. " Well let's go !" Chanyeol took his bag and wore his coat and Hyejung did the same thing. They both kissed mum cheek and ran to door. Hyejung waved at her aunt  and walked beside his tall cousin. Mrs Park smiled proudly and closed the door. 

" We walked?!" Hyejung half-shouted. Chanyeol nodded. She sighed. She always went by bus since her old school took a longer time to arrive.

" Is it far away?" Hyejung asked . Chanyeol counted used his fingers. " Maybe 30 minutes.." She gasped and sighed sadly. Chanyeol smirked at her reaction and sling his arms at her shoulder. " Come on ! It's not far !"

The petite girl pouted. " No , it's far.."

Chanyeol shooked his head and they both continue their journey. Hyejung asked tons of question and Chanyeol answered it gracefully.

" Can you bring phone to school?" she asked. Chanyol stopped walking and looked at her strenly. Hyejung looked nervous and gulped.

" Did you brought it?" Chanyeol asked strenly.

She nodded and she felt like crying.

" Of course ! But don't used it when class started." He said playfully. 

Hyejung sighed relieved and hit his cousin arms. " You scared me !"

Chanyeol laughed.

" Yo Park Chanyeol !" Someone shouted from afar. We both turned around and I saw a group of boys walking toward us. Hyejung realized it's her cousin friends as he keep waving at them. 

She nudged her cousin. " Who's that?" she whispered.

" My friends ! " He said ,waving at them. Hyejung stood behind his freaking tall cousin and looked at them.

" What you got there hyung?" Jongin teased.

" Boys ! Meet my little sister !" Chanyeol said as he shoved Hyejung to the front. She almost fall but safe by his brother quick-witted.

" H-hi" she said awkwardly as she waved at them.

All of the boys waved her back and smiled at her but there's one boy who looked at her amazedly .

Maybe he doesn't realized but he in love with that girl. The boy shooked his head and looked at girl closely. She just perfect for a girl like her. Long hair , fair skin and the height just perfect for her.

" Yah maknae ! She's asking your name !" Baekhyun said , hit the back of Sehun's head.

Sehun winced and rub the place that he been hit. " I'm Oh Sehun "

Hyejung bowed at him. " So Hyejung how do you feel now?" Suho asked.

The petite girl shrugged ." I don't know sunbae.."

" Sunbae ? Just call our name ! Don't need that sunbae thing " Kyungsoo stated.

She bowed slowly. " Yes Kyungsoo-shii"

Baekhyun sling his arm at her shoulder. " That's much better ! " He said. " But call me 'oppa'" He whispered at Hyejung's ears and she blushed.

Chanyeol pushed his best friends away from his sister . " Yah... no skinship okay !" He said strenly.

" Ohhh hyung is protective ! " Jongin joked. All of them laughed at his joke include Hyejung.

" Yes Chanyeol.. Suddenly you being nice.." Hyejung mocked. Chanyeol hit her head and she winced loudly.

" Where did you school before?" Suho asked. 

" At Incheon High School.." She said.

They all stopped walking ( except Chanyeol ) and looked at her. " Incheon High School ?!" They all shouted in unison.

Hyejung nodded. " Why?"

" Yah ! That's one of the best school in Korea ! " Baekhyun shrieked.

" Really? I don't-"

" Well that's an elite school !  Wahhhhh luckyyy" Kyungsoo added.

" Wait. Listen-"

" Yah ! Why did you move ! Just stay there ! It's a prestige school ! " Jongin stated.

Hyejung shooked her head. " You don't understand ! I-" But she got cut as all of them whining about the school.

" Hyung , can you shut up ? She tried to explain " Sehun said strenly.

They all shut up and stared at the maknae. It's a first time in their whole life Sehun said something like that. Sehun nudged her and signaled her to talk.

" Yeah , it's and elite school but I got bullied so it's not a safe place for me " She chuckled.

They all coughed awkwardly and started to walk. After half an hour , they arrived at school.

" Do I need to go anywhere ?" Hyejung asked at Chanyeol.

He nodded. " Yup ! Let me sent you "

" Okay " She said. Both of them said goodbye at Chanyeol's friends and headed to the staff room.

" This school isn't so huge" She mumbled.

Chanyeol heard what she said and scoffed. " Hmm yeah.. not like your elite school "

Hyejung can sense that Chanyeol is upset about something. She linked her arms at his arms. Chanyeol was suprised but just let it go for his cousin. But people around them stared at them. They all suprised at it's the first time Chanyeol linked hand with a girl. They all questioned the same question. Who is she? Meanwhile both of them arrived at the staff room. Chanyeol opened the door and let Hyejung came in first them him. He was seacrhing for somebody and founc it. He pulled Hyejung's arm and lead her to a place where a woman sat doing her work.

" Mrs Sooyoung ?" Chanyeol asked quietly.

The woman looked at Chanyeol and smiled. " Oh Chanyeol ! " She said and then looked at Hyejung. She smiled and the teacher nodded. " It's your sister eh?"

Chanyeol nodded. " I'm going to leave her here."

" Yes you may . Go back to your class" she said. Chanyeol nodded and waved at Hyejung before went out from the staff room.

 It was awkward at first but Hyejung tried her best not to look awkward.

" Hyejung-ah . I'm you teacher in charge for your class so any problem just tell me okay ?" The teacher said cheerfully.

Hyejung nodded eagerly. " Yes teacher."

The young woman smiled and told Hyejung to fill up some forms.

" Hyejung?"

" Yes teacher?"

" Why did you move to other school? Your old school is an elite school"

Hyejung smiled. " Just.." She stopped. Then she whispered at her teacher what happen. The teacher feel bad about it and said sorry but Hyejung don't mind at all. The bell ring and the teacher stand up and picked some books then she gave to Hyejung. Hyejung stared at them amazedly in two reasons. First , it's brand new books. Second , she already learn all of the book at the old school.

" Teacher?'

Mrs. Sooyoung turned around and looked at Hyejung. " Yes my dear?"

Hyejung showed the book that she hold. " It's this year books right?"

The teacher nodded. Hyejung couldn't helped but felt a bit uneasy. Both of them walked towards the class. The young woman stopped and told Hyejung to wait outside for a moment then she entered the class. She said something and all the students cheered. Then she came out and looked at the nervous Park Hyejung. 

" Come on in " Then she entered.

Hyejung took a huge breath , checked her uniform and once again took a huge breath before going in. The moment she stepped into the classroom , the male students started to cheer while the girl started to whisper at each other and Hyejung found it was really uncomfortable. She forced herself to smile in front of 25 students and keep wiping her palm at the side of her skirt.

" Introduce yourself" Mrs Sooyoung stated.

Hyejung nodded and gulped. " I'm Park Hyejung . I'm from Incheon High School"

There was some whispering and some faint gasped. Once again , Hyejung forced herself to smile. The teacher realized her discomfort , hit the table to shush them. It worked and Hyejung turned around and gave her smile. One boy raised his hand and the teacher looked at him. " Yes , Jiwon?"

" Why do you move to this school ? Your old school is one of the prestige school at Korea and not many people can enter there.." He asked.

Hyejung already tired hearing this type of question. She don't want to lie. It's not her best thing to lie. When she about to answer , someone at the back of the classroom slammed the book on the table and causing everyone looking at him.

" Does it matter? It's her own desicion" Sehun said coldly.

The boy was speechless and quickly tried his best to cover himself from the embrassement and the girls agan started to whisper at each other. The teacher did the same before makes the class turned into dead silent.

" Hyejung , you sit behind Jinyoung. Jinyoung please raised your hand so she knows who are you"

Hyejung looked around the class and spotted a boy slowly raised his hand. She smiled and walked to her sit. She smiled again before settle in at her new seats. Jinyoung turned around and offered his hands. Hyejung shooked his hands and smiled.

" Seems like we have the same family name?" The boy whispered not to attract any attention.

" Really ? " Hyejung whispered back.

He nodded. " There's anything problem , tell me. I'm the class monitor "

" Okay , Jinyoung-shii"

Jinyoung cringed hearing Hyejung calling him like that. " Drop the formality ! We are the same age." Hyejung smiled.

" Okay ! Time for test ! " The teacher annouced.

The class was filled with student's groans. The teacher slammed her book at the table to shush them.

" Guys , it's yesterday chapter ! " She said , handing out the paper. The petite girl smiled as soon as the paper arrived at her. She already learned all of them at her old school so it's look easy for her eyes but not everybody.

" Okay time start now !" she said , looking at her watch.

It's time for recess and Hyejung sighed happily. Finally , she thought. The teacher went out as soon as the ring bell started to ring. All the students in the class went out and ran to the cafeteria. Hyejung streched and sighed happily.

" You don't want to go to the cafeteria?" Jinyoung asked , tidy up his messy tables.

" Nope . My mum made me lunch " she said , taking out her lunch box. Jinyoung turned his chair to her table and amazed at the lunch box. It have three boxes and he can't helped but his mouth. Hyejung laughed at the sight of it.

Someone knocked the door and that someone also made Jinyoung stand up quickly and left the classroom without said anything to Hyejung and that someone also Hyejung's cousin , Chanyeol. The tall boy stared at the Jinyoung amazedly and smirked. He walked to Hyejung's seat and sat in front of her.

" Yah , why Jinyoung scared at you?" Hyejung asked.

Chanyeol shrugged and started to open the boxes. Hyejung pushed his huge hands and closed it back.

" Aww come one ! I'm hungry !" Chanyeol whined.

Hyejung hold the boxes tightly and stared at Chanyeol. " Tell me" She said strenly.

Chanyeol stomping the floor and pouted. " He.. He.. He.." Chanyeol sighed.

" He what?"

" I used to hit him back in the middle school.." he mumbled.

Hyejung heard it clearly and took the boxes away from Chanyeol. " You what?" she half-shouted.

Chanyeol sulked. " I know I know.. I'm a jerk but at that time I was a stupid boy ! " It's true. Chanyeol was very stupid at middle school. He thought he's going to be awesome if he picked on people and fight with them but in the end he was expelled and moved to other school where he met his best friends and become friends.

" Now give me that food ! I'm hungry ! " He whined.

Hyejung shooked her head. " No and why you don't eat at cafeteria ?"

" They cooked vegetables soup !" he whined.

With all the hectic , Sehun and Jongin entered the class and suprised when they say their favourite hyung in there. " Hyung what are you doing here?" Jongin asked.

Chanyeol turned around and stopped whining. Hyejung waved at both of them and put the boxes on people sat behind her. Chanyeol took the chance and took the boxes. 

" Yah Park Chanyeol ! It's my food ! " She shouted.

Chanyeol ignored her and started to eat. Hyejung came and tried to take the boxes but epicly failed. Both of the young boy laughed and went to the hyungs. " Did they cooked vegetables soup?"

Chanyeol nodded. " I already told them not to cook them but they still cooked it ! " He said with my mouth fulled with food.

" Of course ! All the students liked the soups except you " Sehun said , pointed at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shooked his head and turned his attention to Hyejung who sat next to him indulge the other lunch boxes. " You also don't like right?"

She nodded and shawolled the food. " I hate it " She said , taking a piece of meat from the box tha Chanyeol was eating.

" See ?"

" So siblings goals ! " Jongin said that made Sehun laughed.

" Oh yeah ! Thanks Sehun " she smiled sweetly.

Sehun nodded. " Hey no need kay?" Then his phone started to vibrate as a message come in. He took out from his pants and read the message and smiled widely. " Well I got to go !" He said , exit the class.

" I just don't understand that boy" Jongin said , sighing. Chanyeol also nodded .

Hyejung wiped with tissue. " Why?"

Chanyeol told what happen and Hyejung couldn't helped but gasped. " But that girl doesn't like him.."

Jongin nodded. " I know . That's why we are confused."

Chanyeol sighed. " Well we can't do anything to prevent from Sehun meeting her"

Jongin keep staring at Hyejung. He can't took his eyes from her. He felt this connection between her and him. Then Chanyeol hit his head.

" Hyung ! " He whined.

" I'm going ! " He said , ruffling his hair. Jongin sighed as he took a long time to make his hair looks good but his hyung alread ruined it. " Later , I buy you some sweets Hyejung-ah ! " H e said , kissing the top of her head.

" Promise?"

" Promise" He said , kissing it again the he went out. Jinyoung came in a few minutes later. " Hyejung , Mrs Soojung want you to meet her now"

" Me?" She said ,pointing at herself.

He nodded and quickly sat at his seats. Hyejung patted his shoulder and he turned around. " I'm sorry becuase of my brother" He smiled and mouthed it's okay.

" Well let me go with you" Jongin said.

" Really ? You don't mind?" Hyejung asked.

" Come on ! We are friends now !" He said , sling his arms at her shoulder and that makes the petite girl blushed. The trip to the staff room was full of fun as Jongin loves to make silly jokes. They both knew each other better than how Chanyeol knew about Hyejung. From afar , someone watching them like an eagle eyes and it makes the person actually jealous without any reasons.

                    

   Author note :

I'm lazy but for you I tried my best to update.. huhuhuuu.. There's some reasons I did double update :

1. Next month , for the whole month I'm going back to my granddad's house and believe me there's no internet at all so I update early.

2. For the first time in my entire life , I got first place and here some present for you guys !

3. When I'm about to write for the next chapter , I don't know what to type or said. I end up staring at them without typing.

4. Maybe I'm going to update at the few days before 2015 end.. Depends..

5. Sorry for advance.. *sobs*

6. Does anybody want to be the co-author?

7. Last but not least , have a nice dayy

p.s : comment juseyo~~

 

xoxo,

authornim