Blue and Yellow. Part 1

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

**{*YOUR POV*}**

"Unnie," Nari shaked me.

Wordlessly, I pressed my motionless body close to her. Holding her in a scared behavior.
I looked at Minnie, I met his eyes with panic screaming from my face. I had never seen him like this, Ever. Looking into his eyes was like looking out of a grave from the inside. I was burried in the terror and despair and agony of his gaze.
Im so stupid! What did I've done?

Once again, I felt oddly off balance. Waiting for reactions my body wasn't capable of anymore. My heart have been thundering like a steam engine about to hit us. Deafining.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"No!" I kept insisting at the same time. "how can you even look at it that way? Minnie, I'm just trying to help him. For crying out loud!" I grumbled.

"that's my point!" Minnie, hissed quickly. His voice straining higher with each word. He grabbed my arm and began pulling me upstairs.

"Hyung! Don't hurt her!"

"Sungmin-oppa! Eonnie!"

"Hey Sungmin! What are you doing?!"

I could hear HaeHae, Hyukkie and Nari running upstairs to followed us quickly. But failed.
Minnie already dragged me inside my room, shutting the door close---and locked---behind himself.

"Sungmin! Open the door!"

The three kept yelling, knocking hard at the door.

"Minnie, let go of me! It hurts!" I protest. Watching his expression as the room's atmosphere touched us.

"Im just helping him, As I've said."

"Your helping him? Yah! Your helping him to find a way to talk to you! To bother us!" He yelled right back at me. I could feel the heat shaking off his body--- as tremors rolled down his arms to his shaking hands---through my arms.

"And I don't think of you that way! It was him! That guy was crazy!" he choked out, the words breaking in strange places.

"He's not crazy! Don't say so!" I said.

"Look! All I want for you is to be safe. Is that so bad? And, and you promised me, right? You're not going to get involved to him. Or even think about him." he said, shaking my body.

I froze. As he said the word 'Promise'. I felt my breathing stopped. Behind me, I heard the lack of sound. (I couldn't hear the noise coming from outside anymore.)
I remembered and then, I understood. Neh, I promise.
On the other hand, a tiny part of me was relieved to have the madness explained. (He want me to be safe?)
but that relief somehow only made me angrier. Was he expecting that would be enough for me? That one little clarification would make me okay with this?

"But still, Minnie. You don't trust me! You don't---"

"___-ah, would you try to understand me, for just a second? Please?" He begged cutting me off. His face was softer now, thoughtful.

"I trust you," he added.
"Y-You didn't!" I snarled. But still, It was there in my voice, too--- the sound of the inside of the grave.

He backed away, palms up. Trying to reason with me. "Yes, I do. Yeobo, Mianhae..." he apologized. I tried to protest again, but as always, he put two fingers in my trembling lips before I could comment.

"I didn't mean it. W-Well, I don't know exactly what that was. I guess it was just me. I-Im really sorry baby. Forgive me."

He took my face between his hands, still introspective.

"Don't be mad baby, Please? Forgive me..."

Just like that, I gave in. I burried my face in my hands and shuddered. I tried to erase the anger from my system, entirely and comprehend.
'Isn't I should be the one apologizing?' It was my fault, after all. That's why we're here.

"___-ah?"

I realized. "S-Sorry..." My voice turned pleading in response.
"Minnie, M-Mianhae! I won't do it again. Mianhae!" I apologize in between my tears and sobs.

"Sssh... It's okay now. Don't blame yourself." he whispered. Then pulled me closer to him and hugged me. My hands dropped. Feeling guilty, because I have to admit, It was really my fault at the first Place. I should've not approached Ryeowook-sshi. I should've not talked to him, because I'd already swore a promise. I shoul've not done everything!

"M-Minnie... I wished to be alone, Please."

* * * * * * * * * * *

**{RYEOWOOK's POV}**

I can't help but scream. I even hit my hand on the door, As Shindong-hyung dragged me here. Everyone was trying to stop me from hurting myself, but can they really stop me? Neh, they can stop me physically, but what's inside cannot be changed.
I sat, crying and looking foolish.

"Hey, what happened? What's the problem?" Yesung-hyung kept asking me, and the others as well. I just ignore them, Feeling hopeless with myself.

"He saw ___-sshi," Shindong-hyung responsed in-behalf of me.

Everyone's head snapped up at Shindong-hyung's answer, and they're eyes turned to bore into my face. Yesung-hyung and Teukie-umma stared at me for confirmation, But I was absorbed in my own thoughts to answer.

Heechul-hyung growled. "Then, what's the problem? Why wookie is acting like this? Tell us everything!" he urged Shindong-hyung.

Shindong-hyung stared into my eyes for a long tense moment, then. I had no idea what he was searching for, Maybe for approval. But then, after he had measured me for that moment, he went on.

"Lately, Wookie want to come with me to visit Nari..." he trailed off. "Umm, so... I brought him with me. But---"

"Bwohyo?? You went on the house of Lee Residence with Wookie?? Didn't we told you not to bring him there?" Yesung-hyung grumbled, cutting him off.

Shindong-hyung raised one finger to silence Yesung-hyung.

"there's something, but Nothing bad happened, don't worry." he announced in a clear but strangely accented korean.