UNWELCOME. Part 1

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

**{SHINDONG's POV}**

"There's nothing wrong with you, wookie. But, this isn't a normal situation."

I told him, while we headed at the house.

"Hyung, Please."
"Okay, I'm shutting."

As much as I knew, It was a stupid thing to do. 'Stalking girl??' for crying out loud wookie. I don't think so!
We walked in silenced for a few minutes. I couldn't stop myself. I must be some kind of paranoid too. Well, I do really missed my girlfriend,too. That's why I'm here, and I'm not stalking her. For everyone's information. xD

"Wookie, do you want to come in with me?"
"No, I will wait here."
"Oh?" I sighed. "Okay,"

I didn't hesitate at the door this time,

Ding! Dong!

Then someone opened it. "Donghae!" I greeted him.
"Annyeong hyung!" he greeted me back.

I just walked through like I owned the place. keke, Examined it. But neither Nari or ___-shi, were not anywhere in sight. I looked around wildly, hoping I'd missed them somewhere. Just then, I saw the two other guys---Sungmin & Hyukjae--- was on the couch.
Hyukjae smiled at me politely. But, Sungmin didn't smile. He stared at me with a mixture of shock? worry? and most of all, wide-eyed fear? I wonder why.
I gulped. But, before I could react, donghae speak again.

"Shindong-hyung, I'm so glad you came back," he said, with a wide smile.

"Me, too!" I heard Nari's voice. And saw her prancing down the stairs, making a face. Like I was late for an appointment.

"Nari-ah!" And, just like before, My face lit up like a kid's on Christmas Morning. Like she brought me the greatest gift ever.

"My teddy-bear," she hugged me--- I hugged her back--- as she approached me. "You came."

"I miss you very much, My sweetie." I response. Hugging her tightly.

"*cough! cough!*" Then, I remembered the others. "Ooops," Nari chuckled.

"Um, hyung have a sit first, do you want something to eat?" Donghae asked. Grinning at me, ofcourse I really do! Bring it to me!

"Ah, mianhae. Neh, Gomowo yo," I answered.

Hyukjae and Sungmin both got up. Then went to the kitchen with Donghae. But, before that. I notice how secretly, Sungmin peaking on the outside.
Jeez! Darn it! Neh! Ryeowook's with me.

"Uh, sweetie. Where's ___-sshi?" I asked Nari in a whisper tone.
"In her room," she answered. "but, she's darting downstairs anytime. Wae?"
"Ah, nothing." I lied.

"Nari-ah, why don't you get your boyfriend something from the kitchen?" I whipped my head around and saw ___ coming from a hall half-hidden behind the stairway.

"Sachon will do that!" Nari answered in a sugar-sweet voice.
"How sweet," ___ chuckled,

Just then, We heard a lot of banging in the kitchen, and-weirdly-the sound of metal protesting as if it was abused. The two girls giggled.

"yeobo?" I interrupted, "What happened?"
"Oh, Donghee-sshi, It's okay," ___ answered for Nari. I could tell, she was watching and listening to my reaction carefully as she explained.
"I'm sure they're just having a good time there." she smiled.

"Ah, o-okay," I gave them a dried laugh.
I tried to catch my breath. I couldn't say anything. I stared at her face ---Yah! She do really looks like Jemly--- while I recovered, recognizing another change might happen.
When I didn't say anything ___ went on.

"Oh, excuse me, I'm going to find something outside. I think I misplaced my stuff again." She said, placing her hand on her neck.

Darn. I was absolutely right. Aish! It was hard to tell. My head was spinning now!

**{RYEOWOOK's POV}**

I stood here awkwardly, rocking back and forth on my heels.
'This was a stupid plan. It wasn't going to work.'
But, as I'd searched my head for any way at all to get away from the pain, what Shindong-hyung said today popped in there.

'why don't you just find another girl? Look, there's nothing wrong with you, wookie. But this isn't a normal situation.'

Seemed like maybe getting your choices taken away from you wasn't the very worst thing in the world. Maybe feeling like THIS was the very worst thing in the world.

* * * * *

I just looked around for what felt like hours. Long enough that the sun changed sides in the sky.
Weird but, I just tried to stared into the face of every girl who passed anywhere near me, making myself really look, noticing who was pretty and who had brown eyes and who looked good in braces and who had way too much make up on. Really Weird!
I tried to find something interesting about each face, So that I would know for sure that I'D REALL TRIED.
Things like: This one had a really straight nose; that one should pull her hair out of her eyes; this one could do lipstick ads if the rest of her face was as perfect as . (Shook it off Wookie, that's Rude!)
Sometimes, they stared back. Sometimes they looked, annoyed? Like they were thinking,
"Who is this small freak kid glaring at me?"
Sometimes, I thought they looked kind of interested, but maybe that was just my ego running wild.
Either way, NOTHING. Even when I met the eyes of the girl who was the hottest girl in the beach and probably in the city, and she stared right back with a speculation that LOOKED like interest, I FELT NOTHING. Just the same desperate drive to find a way out of the pain.

****

As time went on, I started noticing all the wrong things. Jemly things, or...I must say ___ things. This one's hair was the same color. That one's eyes were sort of shaped the same. This one's cheekbones cut across her face in just the same way. That one had the same little crease between her eyes---which made me wonder what she was thinking, doing or worrying about...