UNWELCOME. Part 2

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

That was when I gave up. Because it was beyond stupid to think that I had picked exactly the right place & time and I was going to simply walk into my SOULMATE, just because I was so desperate to. Really desperate!
Well, I wouldn't make sense to just once saw her here, anyway. (Even if, Im right here infront of their house.)
Maybe, It was what the others thought, that she was some kind of dead end that should be passed on to another generation.
Or maybe, It was just that my life was a big, cruel, joke and theres was no way to escape from this life.
why? WHY? WHY!!

"Hey, you okay? Hello?" It took me a second to realize that the voice was talking to me, and then another second to decide to raise my head.
A very familiar-looking girl was staring at me, her expression kind of anxious. I knew why I recognized her face. --- She's here! My Love!

"N-Neh." I snapped. My voice sounded horrible--- like I'd been crying or something. Embarrassing.

"You are Ryeowook, right?" She asked. "You need something?"

When I stared into her eyes, I saw everything that I'd been looking for. There's No Other than her. Wow. I stared at her face harder, My love. Standing now, infront of me. I sighed.

"No, I don't. She's here now."

**{*YOUR POV*}**

I went on the porch, to check if my necklace just fall out of nowhere there. But when I'm busy looking for it, something, er, maybe I must say the right word. Someone caught my attention, In the corner of my eye.
I stared at him, underneath that disbelief. "What does he doing here?" continuing with a more complete answer to my question. "Yeh, Donghee-sshi is here."

I took a deep breath and held it for a minute. Then, slowly, I got out of the porch and walk towards him.
I know, I'd promise to minnie. But I just couldn't stop myself.
(I just ignored that thought.)
He looks like he was in his deep thoughts. Looking for someone? He need's something? For half a minute, I wonder what he'd thinking. And then I realized that I didn't care.

"Hey, you okay? Hello?" I asked. For a second, I guess he didn't think I was talking to him. Then finally, after a second,again. He raised his head and examined my face.

"N-Neh." he snapped, that made me jumped a little. My lips pressed together fighting for a smile.

"You are Ryeowook, right?" I asked again, though I already knew he was. "You need something?"

At first, he didn't answer. He's just staring at me, that made me blushed slightly. He sighed.

"No, I don't. She's here now." he said.
Shocking all the rest of me again. In that moment, I felt that we were alone. ALL ALONE.

**{NO ONE's POV}**

Meanwhile...

Sungmin is now darted out of the house. He's staring at ___ and Ryeowook.
His face was frightened or angry or burning or any other expressions he would worn because of the scene he was watching.

___ and Ryeowook, they were together, with their eyes lit up like a happy couple.

Sungmin on the other side, was all alone with his hatred, pain and jealousy was so bad it was like being tortured. Like being dragged slowly across a bed of razor blades. Pain & Jealousy so bad you'd take death with a smile just to get away from it.
The heat unlocked his frozen muscles, and he was on his feet. Starting to balled his fist. He's watching his pain & jealousy ripple across Ryeowook's face as he tresspassed in his head.
He didn't know what he was doing; He stood there, trembling. Ready to bolt for the very first worst thing that he could think of.

Moving like those strikes of a snakes, the others --- Hyukjae, Donghae, Shindong & Nari--- darted out of the house too.
Donghae & Hyukjae quickly held Sungmin.

"Go, Ryeowook! Get away from here!" Donghae didn't say it harshly--- he threw the words at Ryeowook like they were a life preserver. He was helping Ryeowook to find the escape he was dying for.

**{*YOUR POV*}**

"Um, Ryeowook-sshi, do you want to come in? I'm sure you want to see Donghee-sshi."

I told him. My heart ought to have been hammering. It made me anxious that my body didn't have the right reactions.
I concentrated to look onto the other direction to calm myself. Thankfully, It worked pretty quickly.

"Aniyo, It's okay, I'll just wait here." he answered.
"You sure?" I asked. He smiled. "Neh," he said.
I smiled, too. Just then I remember that I'm looking for my necklace. So I decided to excuse myself.

"Um, Ryeowook-sshi, if you're okay here, I will go back inside now." I bowed my head. But when I'm about to turn. I heard someone yelled.

"Go! Ryeowook! Get away from here!" It's Haehae, stood in the porch, with Hyukkie holding Minnie's arms.
Minnie's eyes zeroed in on me and widened. I read the emotions as they scrolled across his face.
Shock. Disbelief. Pain. Loss. Fear. Anger. Suspicion. Jealousy. More Pain, Jealousy and Anger.
I bit my lip. It felt Scary.

"Maybe you should leave, Ryeowook-sshi." I said, pushing him away.
"No, I want to talk to you please." he held my wrist and squeezed it slightly.
"I'm sorry," I said, nervously. "But you need to leave now, please." My eyes kept focusing onto Minnie's expression.

"Fishy! Let go off me! Hey! Hyukjae!" I heard him yelling coldly, glaring at Ryeowook's direction.

"Sungmin, don't do this!"
"Let me go!!"
"Shindong-hyung! Dragged Ryeowook away from here!"

Then Donghee-shi & Nari, quickly ran, in our direction.

"Wookie, let's go!"
"No! Hyung. I want to talk to her!"
"I said, let's go! Nari-ah, I'll call you later!"

then Donghee-sshi start to dragged Ryeowook away from here.

What did I do??