Find another girl?? NO!

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

-AT RYEOWOOK's PLACE-

**{*NO ONE's POV*}**

"Man! Promise! My jaw really dropped on the floor when I saw that ___ girl. She really looks like jemly!" Heechul said, & relaxed himself into the sofa, dropping his hands.

"Yeh, are they twins?" Kang-in agreed & sat beside heechul.

"Aniyo, if im not mistaken, Jemly was only child." Leeteuk answered.

"Yeh, and one thing was her boyfriend! His really over protective!" Kyuhyun said, took his laptop and turned his attention to his fuzzy Starcraft.

"That guy! Oh, wait. Where's wookie now? Is he fine?" Heechul started moving his head looking for Ryeowook.

"probably on our room, with Yesung and Shindong-hyung." Kyuhyun snapped, still scribbling on his laptop.

-AT THE ROOM-

"Wookie, aren't you going to tell me how'd you feel? Are you alright?" Yesung asked. Ryeowook just stood back to him, hiding his face.

"Don't worry about me," Ryeowook answered.

"Wookie,"

"I don't want to talk about it,"

"W-Wae?"

The room was quiet for a long time, while Ryeowook decided how to say it. He turned around slowly with his swollen eyes, & stared into Yesung's eyes for a few seconds.

"I... I saw her hyung! My love! Then she... she said, infront of ME! That she had a boyfriend.. And... and that's not me! So, how can I tell you that I'm just okay?? Hyung... tell me!" Ryeowook cried in pain.

"Didn't we told you that she's not Jemly? Maybe they have similarities, yes. But, for heaven's sake wookie, Jemly was gone! Both of your eyes saw when she died. Aren't you? Right? C'mon wookie! Stop fooling yourself!" Yesung insisted while his hands gripped the top of Ryeowook's arms wrapping all the way around, and shook him.

"Yesung-hyung, calm down." Shindong tapped his shoulder.

Ryeowook fell to his knees by Yesung's side.---his eyes all tortured-looking---Shindong held out his hand, warning him to keep back. Ryeowook moaned real quiet. His head slumped against Yesung's knees. Yesung bend his body and put one of his hand against Ryeowook cheeks, trying to comfort him.

"Ssshh...Wookie, Mianhae... But, Please, if you really love her set Jemly free. Set yourself free too, We'll help you to move on." Yesung found himself on his knees too.

"Yeh, Wookie. We're here to cheer you up. You can find another girl out there." Shindong leaned over the back of Ryeowook and patted his shoulder.

It was silent for a few heartbeats, only Ryeowook's sobbing voice will be heard. But just then afterwards, Ryeowook, wiped his tears and slowly stood up on his feet.

"Yeah, I think I found that girl.."

Yesung stared at Ryeowook's face reading it carefully.

"What do you mean?" he asked. Ryeowook didn't answer. And just walked away.

-THE NEX MORNING-
-AT SUNGMIN's PLACE-

**{YOUR POV**

His deep-set eyes shadowed under his shaggy black brows, his high cheekbones, his full lips stretched over his bright teeth in the sweet serene smile that matched his tone...

I groaned, And open my eyes and sat up. I shook my head, anxious.
For crying out loud! Why do I have to dreamt about that guy??
I inhaled deeply through my nose.

"Stop it!" I snapped.

"___-eonnie? Are you okay?" I saw Nari, sitting next to me. I slowly turn myself into her.

"Nari-ah, you're still here?" I asked her. She took in my expression and she hurried to explain.

"Neh, I will stay here. I got worried about last night."

I glanced down. "Ah, neh.. Gomawo yo."

"Are you still thinking...about, last night?" She asked, the last line softly, with some kind of real emotion. I stared at her for a second, blinking sleepily.

"T-That? Um," I choked, unable to finish, I stared away from her, only to watch my words. The room went silent. My heartbeat, already too fast. Then Nari's hand squeezed mine. I continued to stare at her face, motionless again.

"Eonnie?" She asked in a low, calming tone. I could not answer immediately. Should I answer her? My mind spun out. What should I tell her?

-AT RYEOWOOK's PLACE-

**{YESUNG's POV}**

"Wookie... Wookie... What's wrong??"

Aiish! Sometimes, I wanted to be angry with him. He was making it hard. It was like, he was throwing my own words back at me, just scrambled up. They'd sounded right before, but they couldn't be right now.
I remembered how it felt to be broken on the ground under my ex-lover too.--- to have no choice, but to let go to someone I loved--- It wasn't the same as him, though. But he needs to accept it. That was his destiny. Don't insists the things, he shouldn't.

"keep it under control, Sungie." I told myself. I had to watch my temper, just like I was a young boy rather than a Hyung.

"Oh," But I'd know it was going to be hard. That was why I'd been so on to be his guard. I'd been expecting it to be difficult.
I sat up on my bed, and put my hands on my face.

"I'd been prepared for everything, but not this!"
What's on that young man's mind?? What he was planning to do? Ugh! He's giving me a hard time!!

"HYUNG!!"

I heard my room door slammed on the wall. I dropped my hands, making me blinked in shock. It's Kyuhyun.

"Wae?? You startled me!" I protest.

"WOOKIE!!"

I raised my eyebrows, confused.
"What about him?"

"He... He... Wookie is..."

"Wookie is what??"