Heartbreak

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

**{*YOUR POV*}**

As soon as Minnie turned our bodies to face the guest.
A man's arms were the first to find me. His teary-eyed face was the first thing I saw when I finally tore my senses about the kissed.

"Honey!" he said, and in my shocked. He pulled me at minnie's hands that clutched tightly in my own. And hugged me... firmly.

He hugged me tight, for less than a minute, he keeps calling me honey.. Who is he?

"Take your arms off her!" As soon as I thought that, I heard minnie's voice was cold as ice, sharp as razors.

The unknown guy seemed to be frozen as he was. He soften her arms around me and faced me. His teary-eyes wide and staring.

"Let her go oppa.." Nari whispered.
"Now!" Minnie snarled.

The unknown guy's arms dropped to his sides, and the air was suddenly whoosing past me.
I blinked, and felt I was on my feet a half-dozen feet away from where I'd been standing.
Minnie was tensed infront of me. There were two other guys braced between him and the unknown guy, but they did not seem aggressive. More like they were trying to prevent a fight.
The cute chubby guy had his long arms around the man's body.

"C'mon, Wookie. Let's go home." he said.

"Honey! Jemly! It's me. Ryeowook!" The unknown guy said. His voice so choked with his eyes, focused on me.

"Aniyo, Ryeowook-sshi, she's not Jemly. Her name was ____." I heard haehae speak.

"I'm your boyfriend! Honey It's me!" The guy speaks again, I was just staring him... So startled.

"Stop it! She's not your girlfriend! And she's not Jemly! She's Park___! And I'm her boyfriend!" I could see minnie's face exploding in anger now. He suddenly pushing me slightly behind his body.

"Minnie, calm down.." I held his arms, and squeezed it slightly.
"It's okay, let me talk to him.."

"b-but yeobo..."

"It's okay, minnie." I assure him. Then I placed my gazed back to that Ryeowook. I walk closer to him.

"Mianhae... I'm not jemly." I sighed.
"My name is Park ___, and, that's my boyfriend.." I took a glance at minnie.

"Lee Sungmin."

**{RYEOWOOK's POV}**

"that's my boyfriend, Lee Sungmin." she confessed.

Shi ga ni mo chun got gata... (It feels as if the time has stopped)
silent tears started streaming down my cheeks again.
I couldn't move my lips to speak, though I wanted to ask her to, 'Please explain to me what was going on!'
I wanted to hugged her again, to touch her. But my body wouldn't follow instructions.
My heart was broken... Into pieces. I was frozen. Staring after her with the tortured expression fixed on my face.

"Can't you see that you're lying to yourself wookie? She's not jemly!"

"Maybe she looks like jemly, but that's not enough reason to tell that she was your girlfriend wookie, Jemly-sshi was dead!"

I heard voices. But I didn't had a chance to recognize them anymore.

"Dead?" My voice is a whisper of pain. I didn't realized how much difference it would make to me. Yeh, I'd been thinking of her as dead this whole time.
The thought bounce around inside my skull. My head was too crazy.

'Jemly-sshi is dead!' And the same words were stinging me again and again.

"Let's go home now wookie." someone tapped my shoulder, that made me back to reality. I look at her once.

"Mianhae!" My teeth gritted against the words I didn't want to say. Tears still streaming down my cheeks. Then I turn around and run faster, out of the house forcing myself to breathe.

"Hey Wookie!"

**{SUNGMIN's POV}**

The retarded man finally run out of the house and disappeared.
What's wrong with him? Why is he keeps insisting that ___ was his girlfriend? He's really insane! ___ is my girl! She's mine now!

"Im so sorry," The slim tall with slight curly headed man apologize to ___-sshi.

"It's alright now." hyukkie said.

I looked at him. I admit my gaze was not friendly. And I gave him one cold nod. He bent 90 degrees, then turned around to follow his other friends.

I took a deep sighed.
"Calm down," I said to myself, and then looked at _____.

"Gwenchana yeobo?"

"Y-yeh.. B-but.."

"He's gone. He will never ever touch you again, Don't worry." I touched her face. She shook her head trying to reorient herself. But she didn't answer.

"It's over, let's not think of it again." I added. I put my arms around her, but she was still silent.

"Yeobo?"
I closed my eyes and toucher her forehead to mine.

"Minnie..." she whispered. "Do we know him?"

I open my eyes. "No!" I said fiercely, then I grabbed her faced softly in my hands and waited until she look me in the eyes.

"You and me. That's the only thing that matters. The only thing you're allowed to think about now. Do you hear me?"

"Y-Yes.." she sighed.

"Forget about that guy. For me, promise that you'll let this go."
She stared into my eyes for a momment before answering.

"I... I promise,"

"Gomawo..." I whispered. I sighed on relief and smiled.

"By the way I love you." I added. She smiled just a little in return.---Maybe that was her way to say her 'I love you too' to me--- I bent my head to kiss her again, but I heard donghae call.

"Hyung! Bring her to her room now. Let her rest."

I felt a brief flicker of irritation with fishy for the interruption. I hated the feeling of having no choice. Of having to obey. But he's right. So I gave up and bring ____ into her room.

______________________________________________________

hello! My readers.. ^^
I hope you like this chapter:))
Thank you for reading.
Please drop some comments, I really'2 love comments.^^

* And yeh who do u want to end up with?? Team Wookie or Team Minnie?^^