Oh My Breakfast!

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

**{YOUR POV}**

What should I tell her??

"It's okay eonnie, C'mon let's go to the kitchen, let's have our breakfast."

Nari reached out tentatively and her fingers across my cheek, and tucked my messy- bead hair behind my ear. She arched one perfect eyebrow waiting for me to speak.

"Nari-ah!" I threw my arms around her.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm hungry..." I lied. Though I wanted to ask some questions about that Kim Ryeowook.
Another glance between us. Then she pinched my cheeks.

"Aw, Nari-ah!"

"___-sshi is so cute! Ok, stop that drama, and go to the bathroom. I will wait for you." She said and pulled away from my arms and stood up.

"Arasseo," I quickly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

*****

At the kitchen, As we sat on the metal chairs, I notice the two boys---Haehae & Hyukkie--- exchanging wary glances with Nari.

"W-What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong." I heard minnie's voice behind me, As he walk closer to me.

"M-Minnie..."

"Good morning baby..." he greeted me with a warm and a sweet kissed on my cheek. Minnie sat beside me, holding my left hand with his right.
His other hand my cheek again. I made a concerted effort to focus. There was something I needed to say. I stared into his eyes, but before I could totally speak, I already heard his voice first.

"Saranghaeyo," he said, but it sounded like singing. His voice rang and shimmered like a bell. His smile dazzled me more than I ever had, making me forget the words I wanted to say awhile ago.

"Eherm!" Someone cleared his throat. Donghae.

"It's too early hyung!" He said, joking and annoyed at the same time.
I'd forgotten we weren't alone. And we're having our breakfast,---So embarassing!--- Minnie chuckled and restrained his left hand, keeping his right around my fingers.

"Okay! Let's eat fishy!" He pinched Donghae's cheeks--- I think as hard as he could--- making the poor haehae to scream.

"By the way are you sure, you okay?" Hyukie speak, pulling my attention away from his two bestfriends. I saw Nari beside him winked at me.
I took another,---but not obvious---deep unnecessary breath.

"N-Neh, I'm fine." I promised him. Though, I felt weird awhile ago.

"Ouch! Ouch! Hyung stop it!" My eyes flickered back to Minnie and Haehae. I considered for a portion of a second, seeing them makes me feel better. ^^

"Okay! Let's eat please!" Hyukie shouted. But I think It's really not time to eat.

Minnie, pulled back his attention again to mine ignoring Hae, them. Then he wrapped his arms tightly around my newly frozen form, body. Pressing his lips softly against my cheek, again.

"Saranghae, Saranghaeyo yeobo," he whispered. I smiled to answer him.

"Oh, well." I said lightly, relieved that my thoughts were still on my own. Then his face pulled away from mine, and unwrapped his arms around me.

"So we can eat properly now, right?" I looked at Haehae's annoyed expression. Me, Hyukie and Nari nodded.

"Okay! Okay!" Minnie agreed. Then we ate.

-AT RYEOWOOK'S PLACE-

**{YESUNG's POV}**

"WOOKIE!!" kyuhyun yelled.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He.. He.. Wookie is.."

"Wookie is what?" I started to panic. "What happened?"

"He's not on our room! When I woke up, he's gone. I'd been looking for him around the house, but still. NO WOOKIE!" He explained, panting all the way. JEEZ!!

"Did you already told the others about this?" I asked,--- quickly dragged myself on the bathroom--- relieved. I thought he committed suicide again!

"Not yet! All of them was still snarling loud! Not to mention, drooling badly! Eww!" He yelled when I'm finally in the bathroom. And got my toothbrush and start to do my routine.

"And what about me?? Why did you just slammed my door. And startled me out of the blue? Did you ever comprehend that, I was still on my dreamland and sleeping tightly?!" I yelled back.

"Oh! C'mon hyung! Don't be such a mad baby! Just faster! Let's find wookie, I'M HUNGRY YA KNOW!"

I rolled my eyes. WHAT THE H*CK?? (while I finished, brushing, washing and got a towel and press it to my face and walk out of the bathroom.) What he just trying to say? He's looking for wookie, because he's hungry?? AiiSH! What a terrible LAZY KID! Surely he's nearly taking wookie as a spacegoat or his maid. Much better. xD

"Hey Evil-Maknae! Are you trying to tell me that you're looking for wookie, to cook for your breakfast? Huh? Huh?" I said, throwing the towel onto his face.
He burst into laughter.

"Look who's talking! Haha!"

I would like to pressed my point, but as I listened to Kyuhyun, I heard other sleepy voice.

"What's with that demonic noice? *yawns*" It's teukie-umma. Stretching up his body, while he enters my room.

"Oh teukie-hyung! You're awake! Kaja! Find wookie, or else NO BREAKFAST!" Kyuhyun demanded, and start to dragged teukie out of my room.

"HEY!" They stopped. "Where do you think you could find him? Well?" I asked with a sarcastic tone.

"......"

Babo! Haha!

"See? Psh! Call him first, Shall we?" I said, my voice gentle again. Kyuhyun nodded nervously.

I pick my phone in my drawer and start to dialed wookie's phone number.

Ring! Ring!

Not picking.

Ring! Ring!

Still not. Aish!

Ring! Ring!

"Yeobosaeyo?" The other line picked up and spoked. GOOD!

"HEY! KID! Where are you huh??"
I asked, a littled annoyed.

"Don't worry about me, and I'm not a kid anymore. I can handle myself. And if you're looking for your breakfast. I made pancakes, just look for it on the kitche. BYE!"
*hangs up*

"Hey! Wook---Wookie! Aiish!!"

 

next :))