Blue and Yellow. Part 2

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

As he continued, It was apparent he had prepared himself to tell this story, that he had practiced.

"Luckily, I dragged him away as fast as I could! Or else, our eternal maknae will go home with a two cottons in his nose!"

Then he laughed... with himself.
Everyone glared at him. Then suddenly, their concern eyes, focused on me again. Feeling sorry... I guessed, they get it already.
I nodded. The size of baseball tears rolled down beneath my eyes.

"I...I just want to talk to her..." I whispered. They just listened to me, as I confessed my pain. They're face twisted with understanding and as if pain, too.

"Wookie... Neh, we know well how you love your late girlfriend so much. But she's gone. Um okay, let's just put it this way.
Love is like a guitar. The music may stop because of broken strings. But still, you can always repair those strings to create a new, beautiful sound.
Yeh, you are the guitar. The music in your heart might stop because of your broken heart. But still, there's another way to fix it. But not that way you're doing. ___-sshi is not jemly.
Blue and Yellow are different, remember?
Why don't you try to know ___-sshi well as her? Not as jemly? And then express yourself to her as you, Kim Ryeowook who is sweet, cheerful and a lovable guy?"

Leeteuk-hyung told me calmly. His voice and his dimple smile was so comforting and affectionate. In just a second it took me in.
Yes, hyung is right. Blue and yellow are different.
Blue means sadness, Yellow means hope.
But behind that difference, however there's a new color will appear.
I felt the color blue once because of my love's death. Now, I found the color yellow at ___-sshi, without even looking for it. This time, I just need to wait until I found the color green.
So that, everything will be clear and clean.

"Gomawo yo hyung..." I said, wiping my tears away. His smile widened, and he sighed in satisfaction.

"Brilliant, You can do it, Wookie! Hwaiting!" he said, then stretched out his arms in invitation. I accept it. And he hugged me like a mother carefully comforting her baby. That was Leeteuk-hyung. The best umma-hyung in the world.

"Oh! Group hug! Group hug!" Heechul-hyung cheered. Then all of them joined us, ending up like a family with a warmth hugged and love.

________________________________________________

Hello Readers !! ^-^

I'm so sorry for not updating so fast.. T_T
my phone had a problem, lately that's why...
Jeongmal Mianhae... T_T

but, here's my Updates hope you like it:)
enjoy...
Please Comment.. ^-^
GOMAWO YO:)
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:))