Confession #2

Confessions of a Tooth Fairy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sun Hwa was pretty sure the human turned into one of Medusa’s victims.

After her introduction, the human, which Sun Hwa nicknamed Eeyore, went to the corner furthest from her and curled into a fetal position. She tried talking to him but gave up when there wasn’t a single response. Eeyore didn’t even move. Days went by and Sun Hwa was so bored that she started to count the number of cracks on the ceiling. She got up to the frightening number of twenty three until the door suddenly slammed open.

A group of three humans came into the room, all dressed in black clothing. The tallest was wearing a Kabuki mask, the person on his left was wearing the Scream mask, and the shortest, who was on the right, was wearing a Captain Hook's mask. 

Sun Hwa should have commented on the Captain Hook mask, but all she that ran through her mind was that she forgot the artist who painted The Scream.

“My, my, look at what we got here,” Captain Hook drawled, “A dentist and a tooth fairy in the same room. Now aren’t you wondering why we took you? Aren’t you shivering in fear at the very sight of us? Aren’t you going to beg for our mercy?”

Captain Hook tilted his head, and spread his arms. “Behold us, the magnificent ones, the spectacular ones, the awe-inspiring ones. We are th-”

“Just get to the fricking point already,” Kabuki mask interrupted. 

“You didn’t let me say our group name,” Captain Hook said indignantly. “I spent hours making it up! How dare you treat me so! I thought we were friends.”

Kabuki mask ignored him and took a few steps closer towards Sun Hwa and Eeyore.

“Look, I’m going to get straight to the point here. We kidnapped you because we need you for our experiments. We specifically need you two because of your skills. You are going to cooperate with us, unless you want to me to get pissed.”

“You don’t want to see him angry. He’s terrifying.” Captain Hook nodded his head in agreement to his own words. 

“We’re going to bring you out of this room, and you are going to come with us obediently. If I see any of you two trying to escape, he’ll deal with you.” Kabuki pointed to the Scream, who flicked out a switchblade.

“What are you going to do when you don’t need us anymore?”

Sun Hwa whipped her head toward Eeyore. His voice sounded hoarse, and his lips were cracked from not drinking water. He looked so frail and tired, but his eyes stared defiantly at Kabuki.

“Simple,” a deep voice replied, coming from the Scream mask. “We’ll kill you.”

 A moment of silence filled the room, until Sun Hwa piped up.

“Edvard Munch! That’s the artist who drew The Scream. Are you a fan of Expressionist art? I’m not much of a fan, I like the art from the Cubism movement better. What about you?”

“I’m more of a fan of Matisse. I thin-Ow! What was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter