Chapter 6

Falling In Love With The Tutor

“S.COUPE!! YOU COULD NOT BELIEVE ME! MY.MOM.DID.HER.THING.AGAIN…”

“W-Wait! Could you speak slower? I could not catch it…”

“YOU.JUST.COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.WHAT.SHE.DID.THIS.TIME…”

“HOW.AM.I.SUPPOSE.TO.BELIEVE.IF.I.DON’T.EVEN.KNOW.WHAT.IT.IS????” Calm down can’t you? Now speak to me slowly.”

“So…It was like this…..”

 

*FLASHBACK

 

“MOM! How could you?? Why don’t you talk to me about this earlier?? Why do you always have to make your decision without discussing about it to me first?”. 

“Me and your Daddy had already plan it earlier and if we told you about it, we know that you will object it, plus, we trust Mr.Yifan and I has known him for a quite time and I know he is trust-able. Daddy has always concern about your study,honey. He was actually agree with the idea of having Mr.Yifan as your care taker for awhile. He could also continue his tutor session with you.”. Mrs Chwe gently touch her son face because she know that kid has always object anything about his tutor.

“But Mom, I don’t trust him. I mean, yeah he did well in teaching me but to be my care taker and not only that, HE IS GOING TO STAY WITH ME LIKE FOR A MONTH. HOW CAN YOU TRUST IN THAT?”

“Son, we want the best for you. If you could not change yourself in your study, at least please change your attitude for once.” . His father then open his mouth.

His father has never fail to give Vernon his deep-double-meaning speech and everytime Vernon listen to it, he couldn’t do anything but follows it. He then went straight upstairs and get ready to report everything to S.coup. 

“Goodbye world.” Vernon told himself.

*END OF FLASHBACK

“Woah. Your mom sure is something else. Did that tutor guy of yours finally told your mom about your past skipping lessons or something? It looks like your mom want to make sure you repay back all of the things that you had done. Like, dude. You were lying to her.”. S.coup from the other side of the lines still couldn’t believe what just happening.

“Oh wow. Now I know why after all this time he just keep his mouth shut about me. He was waiting for the right time to come so that he could take over my life! HE is a creepy- STALKER! OHMAIGAWD. He must already stalks my parent business so that he will know when will he could take the advantage!”

Vernon face palmed himself for realising it all late eventhough it was all wrong.But it was all too late to turn things back now. He need to bare himself for a month. He need to prepare his mental and physical, well, you know , just in case his tutor going to stab himself with something.

“Well, I don’t think it was gonna be that bad because it’s not like you going to spend 24/7 hours with him, right? Half of the time you are going to spend it at school and maybe at night you want to go out going to the club or something?”. S.coup tried to calm his best friend from the other side of the line.

Vernon suddenly jump from his bed.

“YES! OHMAIGAWD. Now I know why you are my best friend. You are just pure genius!”

“Well thank you, Darl.”

“Ew. Stop it. Anyway catch you up later. Gonna prepare myself for that monster. See ya.”

*

“Well, take care honey. We will gone only for a month and please be nice to Mr.Yifan. You should start treat him like a family starting today, you know?” Mrs Chwe told her son while taking out her luggages and stuff to the car.

“Your mom was right. Wouldn’t it will be awkward if you are staying together for a month without talking to each other?” His father then continue.

Vernon start making his famous face again. Well basically, all of the things that his parents said was straight-shoot into his heart. Of course it’s gonna be awkward. You don’t know him well and suddenly he will be living under the same roof with you for a month. What would you expect? Vernon just couldn’t stand his tutor behaviour. He was used to be the person who always right on anything and no one could ever beat him. But this tutor of him always got on his nerves.

“Uh. Yeah. Sure. Whatever. I will. Mom. Dad.”He is faking his smile again when suddenly there is a honk from outside.

“It must be Mr.Yifan.” Mrs.Chwe went to open the gate.

Vernon just couldn’t help but to sigh deeply. His father realise that and start to confronts him.

“Son, we believe that you could handle this. Furthermore you already a grown up person right? Soon you will be graduating and live your live as a man. Don’t let this small things bother you, okay?” His father then pat Vernon’s shoulder.

“Yes I will.” He then hug his father. From inside he could see his mom talking to the tutor. They look very friendly with each other.

*

“Well then, we will get going now. Please take care of my son, Mr Yifan.” Mrs. Chwe said from inside of the car.

“Yes, I will sure do. Please take care of yourselves too, Mr and Mrs. Chwe.” Yifan reassure that he will take care of Vernon and smiles to the parents.

Mr. Chwe then hold Vernon’s hand closer to him at the window and Vernon put his face closer to his dad.

“Try to get along with him. Who knows he is not bad as you think he is.”

His father’s words once again got him startled.

“Well then, goodbye!”

With that his parents wave their last goodbye to Vernon and leave. He just watch them leave along the road and then look at his watch and walking outside. His behaviour caught Yifan’s attention.

“Hey! Where are you going?”. He raise his voice a little louder to make sure Vernon hears him.

Vernon then stop and sigh. He turn his face towards Yifan.

“To school, of course. I believe today is Monday. Have you forgotten the date already?”

“Yeah, I know but why are you walking?”

Vernon facepalmed himself. “Because I got legs???”

“I thought your mom asked me to take care of you, soo…” Yifan walk towards his car which is also outside and unlocked the key, “..Hop, on. From today onward you will be going to school with me. I will send you there. Isn’t that exciting?” Yifan lean to his car while signalling his hand to Vernon to get into the car.

Vernon rounded his eyes and blinked for a few times.

“WHAT??”

“Yes.” Yifan gave him his precious smile then suddenly a voice came from the back.

“Umm, good morning,sir.” S.coupe already arrives at the house because he already promise with his friend to walk to school together in the morning.

On that moment Vernon feels once again saved by his friend and quickly grab S.coupe to his side.

“Yes! I already made a promise with my Best Friend, over here. We will walk to school together. For every morning. Yes. So you don’t have to busy yourself to send and pick me up, alright?” He hold his friend’s hand tightly.

Yifan shoot them a very curious stares.

“But your parent asked me to and plus, how am I supposed to know whether you will not skipping your class and went to somewhere else? If anything were to happens to you, I am the one in fault, you see.” Yifan now folds his arm firmly on his chest.

Vernon and S.coupe stare at each other thinking of any kind of reason to reassure the man. Vernon shot help-me looks at S.coupe. 

“No problem, sir. I will take a good care of this friend of mine. Anything happens I will report to you right away!” . 

Yifan look at S.coupe and smiled to him,

“Yes, of course! If anything happens, I will ask Mr Oh to watch over you guys. You kids always remind me to Mr Oh.”

Both Vernon and S.coupe shocked with the statement and quickly walked away to the school.

“Gosh. This guy is really something else. Now he is trying to use my teacher. He sure got moves.”

“Gosh. This guy is really IS something else. Now he is trying to take away my guy. I am so sorry Vernon, but I think I couldn’t help you much on this run-away game.”

Vernon stop and face his friend.

“REALLY? GOSH! Now he got my best friend too!”

*

“So how it is to having Mr Wu at your house?”

Vernon startled with the voice came suddenly. His home room teacher, Mr Oh suddenly asks while handling them their last week result of their task. He don’t feels like answering it but the asking one was his teacher and he could see from the side of his eyes that S.coupe try to lean closer for their conversation. ‘Anything for Mr Oh’ and yes Mr WU? Must be refers to that blond guy.

“Yeah. It feels weird actually because I need to spent my one month with, I believe, is still a stranger to me. I wonder why my parent trust him so much.” Sehun notices Vernon changed his face expression suddenly. He feels concern about his student’s life.

“Would you like me to accompany you sometimes? To make things less awkward?” Sehun now face to face with his students as he take a sit at the empty chair in front of Vernon.

Both Vernon and S.coupe shocked with the statement. Of course S.coupe is shocker than Vernon himself. Vernon looks sneakily at his friend and S.coupe is giving him a Hell-No-He-Is-Mine-Better-Not look. He then face Mr Oh face.

“N-no thanks sir! I could handle myself. Ahahahaaha (awkwardlaughever)” S.coupe then smile and relieves with his answer.

“Well, I believe that your parents has their own good reason for sending Mr Wu to you,” Sehun then places Vernon’s result on his table, “..and here is your last week task, Mr Chwe. Mr Wu really did a very good job in teaching you. Congratulation on achieving an A for your task!” Sehun then walk away to the front.

Vernon just couldn’t believe on what he is looking at right now. How can he scored this good in his exam? 

Yes, after some weeks of having tutor lesson with Yifan, he did improved some of his test result but to achieve an A, now that is incredible.

“Let me see your paper,” S.coupe suddenly grabs his paper and compared to him’s.

“Woah not bad! You did improved a lot! But still couldn’t surpass me though. But having that guy to tutor you for a month, daaaammmnnn you are going to beat meeeeee! You parents never failed to surprise me with their plans. They surely pick the best for their son.” S.coupe returns back the paper to Vernon.

What if his parent did? What if his mother and father did choose the best for him to make sure that he improves in his study? But not all 100 percent came from his tutor, he also did his own job to proof his parents that he can also improves. Its not like his tutor was there when he did the test.

But still, this is such a shocking.

 


Hello everyone. NOp. I still haven't forget this story. LOL. Leave a comment or subscribe or anything. I was just bored. But oh well, Vernon is getting handsome and more handsome evryday and that Kris guy, has proof to SM that he could find his own way and being in that XXX movie, was just WOW. xD

 

UPDATE : I just made a nice poster of this fanfic. KUDOS TO ME xD