002

Her Darkest Secret

 


 

      "Aren't you gonna get your head in the game?" Jackson raised his voice in frustration. The trainee bowed apologetically as he tried the skill taught today again with his partner. 

 

      "End the training in five. We have to manage the club today." Mark whispered as he patted his friend on the back before leaving. Jackson nodded as he continued to supervise the trainees. 

 

      "We'll stop here today. The monthly test will be held next week so be prepared." Jackson announced. 

 

      Almost all of trainees dreaded the monthly test. Whether they have been training for years or months. The test consisted of two things, endurance test and a combat. Anyone who came placed in the bottom ten would have to halt all of their activities and focus on training for 2 weeks. 

 

*****

 

      "Is Jaebum hyung not coming today?" Yugyeom asked. "What about me?" Jaebum said as he entered the office. 

 

      Jaebum looked around the office, realizing that the others were all laying around. "Don't you guys have anything to do?" Jaebum asked. "We're told to wait for your instructions.." BamBam rubbed the back of his neck.

 

      "Fair enough. There will be an order coming around 7. Jinyoung and Youngjae, you guys will supervise the unloading of the goods. The rest, just make sure there's no disruption in the club at any times." Jaebum dismissed the guys to do their respective tasks. 

 

      He sighed as he sat down on the armchair. He knew 110% that Haneul would be at home by now and safe. He also knew Haneul could protect herself and he clearly knew he was feeling uneasy for nothing. 

 

      "Hyung, the order's here." Youngjae barged into the room, interrupting Jaebum's thoughts. Jaebum merely nodded and instructed them to place it at the corner. 

 

      "What are we supposed to do with this?" Jinyoung eyeing the box full of ecstasy and . "There'll be people getting it later." Jaebum said. 

 

*****

 

      Haneul was aimlessly walking around the house the moment she got back from school. Her parents weren't home yet from work and she was bored. Jaebum wasn't around to accompany her as well.

 

      Speaking of Jaebum..

 

      The two were friends practically since birth. He was older by a few months but they were so comfortable with each other, he allowed her to drop the honorific. Since then, the word 'oppa' wasn't used. 

 

      Though Haneul didn't mentioned anything, she had always regarded him as one. She wouldn't know what to do if Jaebum isn't there one day. 

 

      He was always watching out for her and never once did he not keep his promise. 

 

 

 

      Haneul immediately walked to the door after hearing screeching noises outside. "What are you doing here?" Mrs Park was taken aback seeing Haneul right in front of them. 

 

      "How's work? Is everything fine? Where's Jaebum?" Haneul asked. "Eoh, we made quite a sum today." Mr Park smirked. 

 

      "Jaebum's overseeing one of the clubs with the Got7 members, don't worry." Mr Park added. 

 

      "Appa, please let them off early. We're not even close to the weekends." Haneul complained. "I know. They can go after they're done." Mr Park assured. 

 

      All Haneul could do was nod her head and head back to her room to do her revisions before dinner. As much as she found it unfair and was jealous that Jaebum could be at the HQ, at least she was at home resting. Literally.

 

      *****

 

      The next day in school, 

 

      "Yah yah yah! did you know that Soo Ah has been warded?" Hoseok came running into BTS's table. "That was yesterday's news." Jimin shrugged.

 

      Poor Hoseok, he came running excitedly just to share the news and barely one sentence made by Jimin made him all sulky. Jungkook chuckled before trying to comfort his hyung. 

 

      "What happened to her?" Jungkook asked, placing one of his hand on Jimin's mouth to shut him up. "Apparently, she was too stressed out with her results and she cut herself quite badly." Hoseok explained. 

 

      "Is studying the only thing people can do these days?" Jungkook sighed.

 

      "Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook! 10 punishment points for skipping class!" Mr An shouted from afar.

 

      "." The guys chorused as they left their emptied ramen cups and soda cans behind while attempting to escape.

 

      "Stop right there!" Mr An chased after the 7 of them who quickly ran in different directions.

 

       Jungkook who sprinted to the quietest corridor in school, bumped into someone while trying to check if anyone was following behind.

 

      "YAH! Watch where the hell you're running to." She yelled as she dusted herself and groaned at her new shoes which was now dirty.

 

      "I'm sorry." Jungkook bowed. "Well well, isn't this Jeon Jungkook." Haneul smirked.

 

      "Do you know how much my shoes costs?" Haneul scoffed. "Don't go there. Unless you're blind, I bet you can clearly see me running to your direction." Jungkook smiled.

 

      Haneul clenched her fists as she forced a smile, "Get lost." 

 

      Jungkook winked as he left for his class. "Did something happened?" Jaebum raised his brows, reading Haneul's pissed off face. 

 

      "I'll make sure Jungkook will pay for this." Haneul hissed and pointed to her shoes so that Jaebum could understand what she meant. "You can always get a new one. Let's go." 

 


 

A/N: Finally updated! Sorry for the long wait. It's only my second chapter and there's already an upvote for this story! I really appreciate that ^^. Anyway, do comment or subscribe!!