005

Her Darkest Secret

 

      The following week, Jaebum wasn't around in school. As Haneul waited for Monday to pass then Tuesday to pass then Wednesday to pass, she eventually stopped waiting when Thursday came.

 

      She knew exactly the reason why he wasn't in school but she didn't know it would take that long. 

 

      Though she hated Jungkook (in particular) and his group of friends, they were the only ones whom Haneul could converse bicker with. Unfortunately, they didn't show up in school that week too.

 

      Haneul didn't have lots of girl friends in school. Jaebum was always there for her, it was almost like an habit to be with him. Besides, she would rather have one friend whom she could place all her trust in rather than a group of friends who has motives all year round.

 

      She was also used to being alone. Jaebum would occasionally take a break from school because of his assignments here and there and she understood. It was her parent's orders anyway.

 

      On days where she gets lucky, she gets to follow the Got7 members. But being her daddy's little girl, her father would remove her from any assignments.

 

      The irony? Her father wants her to take over the gang business after she graduates from school.

 

*****

 

      The bell rang, indicating that class was over. Haneul packed her stuffs and made her way to BaekHo's room. It was the only place where she could be deep in her thoughts with no one disturbing her.

 

      The members of BaekHo were all well-known for their academic scores but everyone were pretty reserved. Most of them go to school to study and not to make friends. 

 

      Haneul could actually count the number of times she actually spoke to the other members. 4 times.

 

      Getting her books out from her bag, she started revising as part of her daily routine. 

 

*****

 

      For the past week and 9 hours, the Got7 members have been trying to hack into Big Bang's database. 

 

      Mrs Park had noticed an increase in Big Bang's income in a short amount of time and she wanted to find out how and what they were up to. 

 

      "Has anyone gotten in yet?" Yugyeom stretched in his seat. "Do anyone of us look like we've succeeded?" Jackson eyed the youngest lad. "BamBam can't even get through the security part." Jinyoung groaned. 

 

      The Got7 members were all trained to be experts at different fields; Business, Engineering, ICT and more. When it comes to ICT, BamBam was the best in it. 

 

      "You guys look horrible." A female chuckled. 

 

      "Haneul!" Jackson got up from his seat to greet her with a hug. "I brought you guys some snacks. Eat up." She passed the bags full of different stuffs to Jackson. 

 

      "What are you guys working on?" Haneul raised her brows as she realized that everyone were on the same page. "Your mom want us to get Big Bang's files of their projects and other s." Jinyoung said. 

 

      "ooo. I thought you guys were called for some cool missions." Haneul pouted. "Not all missions are cool alright." Yugyeom faintly smiled. 

 

      As everyone were taking a break and eating, BamBam was still on the computer trying his best. "And we are..." BamBam mumbled to himself. 

 

      "DONE!" He threw his hands into the air. 

 

      Youngjae spat his coffee out accidentally as the rest crowd around BamBam. "You're a genius dude." Jaebum acknowledged. 

 

      They decided to copy the files before they get discovered and blocked out. Big Bang's security on their database have always been tight as . They've invested a sum just for their security and guess it was worth it.

 

      Being blocked out meant that, if ever anyone gains access into their database, they only had less than 2minutes to get what they wanted. By then, the person will be back to square 1 where they'll have to hack in again as they've been redirected to another site. 

 

      Big Bang had too much files scattered all over in their database, anyone would have a hard time choosing where to start. Besides, it would take at least 15 minutes to get a copy of everything. 

 

      ", we've been blocked out." BamBam slammed the table. "Let's just see what we've managed get." Mark said. 

 

      Not sure whether the heavens were on their side or it was just plain luck, they managed to get the files specifically on their projects and recent transactions.

 

      Big Bang have been engaged in a series of projects. Ranging from importing drugs to dealing with weapons to human trafficking.

 

      "I don't get it. They're just doing what a normal gang would do." Mark rubbed the back of his sore neck.

 

      "Maybe it's in a separate folder." Jinyoung shrugged. "Anyway, let's just get this to Mrs Park first and we'll see how." BamBam removed the thumbdrive from the laptop.

 

      "I don't know what's the mission about but good job you guys." Haneul patted BamBam on the shoulder. "We'll get going for now." Youngjae said.

 

     Haneul nodded as she watched the guys leave the room. She cleaned up the mess they made from the past week and stacked the papers and file all at one side of the table.

 

      She then plopped herself down onto the nearest chair and thought to herself. Is taking over her parent's "company" what she wanted to do in the future? Did she have other jobs in mind? But most importantly, does she have the choice? 

 

      The boys made quite and entrance after the meeting a few minutes ago. "Finally a break!" Yugyeom cheered. 

 

      "Eoh, that's fast." Haneul's eyes widened as she snapped out of her thoughts. "What were you thinking about?" Jaebum asked. "It's nothing. Anyway, what did my parents say?" 

 

      "Nothing much, but we're free for now." Jaebum said. "Means you're going back to school right?" Haneul raised her brows. "Yeah yeah." Jaebum pressed his lips together. 

 

      They hung out together for awhile before the rest went back to their rooms to retire. Jaebum and Haneul remained in the company's cafe to talk about other stuffs (boring stuffs), like school. 

 

      "You have no idea how bored I was this past week." Haneul rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry." Jaebum chuckled. 

 

      "It's not funny alright! There's no one to bicker with me." Haneul stabbed her cake with her fork. "Jungkook?" 

 

      "Funny how, Jungkook and friends weren't in school this week too." Haneul said. "No one knew why?" Jaebum asked. "Nah, do they look like they've friends other than themselves?" Haneul scoffed. 

 

      "Can you at least act nice to others even if you hate them, you lil brat." Jaebum shook his head. 

 


 

A/N: Updated like finally after nearing a month lol. I'm back at school again and i am sooo busy zz. Anyway, I'll try to update whenever i can!!