003

Her Darkest Secret

 

      BTS were hanging out as usual over at Taehyung's place. Other than Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook who were fooling around, the rest were everywhere.

 

      Sleeping. 

 

      "Hyung. Why are you so short?" Jungkook ruffled Jimin's hair. "You wanna get kicked on your ?" Jimin rolled his eyes. 

 

      "I'm hungry." Taehyung said as he waited for the baseball to bounce back to him. "Let's go out and grab a bite then." Jimin grabbed his snapback and wallet.

 

      Leaving the others behind, the 3 of them headed to Gangnam. 

 

*****

 

      "Are you guys trying to make love here?" Haneul sarcastically said as she shot a look at the trainees. "NOT even one of YOU is getting this right." Haneul felt like giving each one of the trainees a punch on their faces.

 

      "I'll take over, go help Yugyeom and Youngjae." Jaebum rubbed her back to calm her down. 

 

      How can Haneul not be agitated at this point? The section in-charge of assigning and moving the trainees into the different gangs can't even do their jobs now with the current state of the trainees.

 

      "Haneul ah, your dad wants to see you." Mark informed. 

 

      Haneul left the training grounds and headed to her dad's office. "Wanted to see me?" Haneul said as she sat herself down in front of him. "How's the training going?" 

 

      "Firstly, all the trainees . Big time. Secondly, I doubt they'll be assigned to any of our gangs any sooner." Haneul shrugged. 

 

      Mr Park could only chuckle. "What's there to laugh right now dad." Haneul hissed. "Give them more time. I'm not in the rush for any new members anyway." Mr Park said.

 

      "Fine dad, suit yourself~ I'll get back to work if there's nothing else." Haneul stood up and excused herself from the office. 

 

      As Haneul was making her way back to the training hall, she noticed almost all of the trainees were leaving the place. Including the guys. "You dismissed them 30 minutes earlier!" Haneul exclaimed. 

 

      "None of them could focus so I let them off for lunch break. We'll resume training at 2.30." Jaebum said. 

 

      Haneul glanced at her watch, 'It's only 11.45am..' she thought. "You coming with us?" BamBam waved his hand in front of her face. 

 

      "Eoh? To where?" Haneul asked. "Go get lunch." Jackson shot her the duh expression. She nodded and followed behind the guys quietly.

 

*****

 

      Meanwhile, 

 

      Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were aimlessly walking around the streets to look for food or a certain type of cuisine they could all agree on. Taehyung in particular, was acting like a girl on her period.

 

      First, he would say he's fine with anything. As long they get to eat. 

 

      But when either Jungkook or Jimin gave their suggestions, he would complain about eating that all week and such. 

 

      "Fine hyung, tell me what do you want then." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I actually crave for Jajang." Taehyung sheepishly smiled. "God dammit, that's what I suggested in the first place!" Jimin was on the verge of cursing. 

 

      Jungkook who already gave up on Taehyung a few hours ago, had to play the peace maker. Shoving both of them into the Chinese restaurant, they found themselves a table and started ordering a whole lot of food. 

 

      "What are we doing after this?" Taehyung took a sip of his cola. "We can figure it out later." Jimin said. 

 

 

 

      As they were walking around the mall, they stopped by a department store. While walking pass the women's section, Jungkook got distracted with the amount of different type of shoes. 

 

      Ranging from Heels to Flats to Sneakers and more, he scratched his head in confusion. "What did her shoes look like the other day again?" Jungkook thought. 

 

      "Yah Jung -" Taehyung stopped to turn towards his friend who was browsing around the ladies' section. 

 

      Taehyung pulled Jimin by his shirt and dragged him towards Jungkook. "Our Jungkook has a girlfriend huh." Jimin smirked. "Eh?" Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized he was looking at ladies' shoes. 

 

      "I thought of getting my sister new shoes." Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Bruh, your sister is in the States." Taehyung furrowed his brows. "Well um, I can always ship it to her." He awkwardly chuckled.

 

      "You.. lost contact with her years ago.." Jimin glanced over at Taehyung who was also concerned at Jungkook's condition. "If you're not feeling well, we can always head back." Jimin suggested. 

 

      "I'm fine. The guy's section is just there." Jungkook pointed and left the other two hanging. 

 

      As Jungkook was nearing the clothes area, he heard familiar voices. Those voices from school, perhaps only one or two of them. "YAH! Why should I wear this!" Haneul shrieked. 

 

      Jungkook moved closer to them to eavesdrop. "That's becausse you like wearing my clothes." Jaebum patted her head. "But this isn't even your style!" Haneul grabbed the shirt and tossed it away. 

 

      Just then, Youngjae picked out an oversized hoodie and passed it to Haneul. "That's more like it." Haneul beamed. 

 

      "Who are they?" Taehyung crept behind Jungkook, causing him to jump. Jungkook sighed and shrugged, "Who cares." 

 

      "Really. Who cares." Jungkook emphasized as he walked away again. "What's his problem?" Jimin said, following behind.