Sorry

Scandal

After RM filming

 
"Such a shame, that I wasn't the one asking you that question earlier on." Jaesuk could clearly hear her in that empty and quiet carpark.
 
He turns around and smiled.
 
"Wae Jihyo ssi? " Jaesuk cheekily smirked.
 
"Because I would have just asked you to pick me or your wife." Jihyo sternly said.
 
"Ayy, I'm afraid if I answered that you'd be disappointed." Jaesuk looked at her from the corner of his eyes.
 
He settled himself inside with his door open, Jihyo stood rooted not moving an inch.
 
"Jihyo ya, if your manager isn't sending you home you should get in, I'll send you home.
 
She knew she had to resolve it,what seeemed like a developing relationship , a scandal or a wish that could never be fullfilled. She quietly made her way as she got in the car. 
 
Jaesuk increased the volume of the radio in his car as he sang to the music.
 
"I don’t need one hundred other girls

I just need you, I just need you~" 

 
Jaesuk sang in his husky voice. 
 
"You really need to stop playing with my feelings. " she said stern.
 
Jaesuk decreased the volume, "What do you mean Jihyo-ya." 
 
"You clearly know what I mean, sometime you're sweet and caring and other times you seem to not care at all." she cleared her thoughts.
 
"Jihyo ya, don't mistake my kindness. I treat everyone the same way. I'm here to care for you but only as brother." his tone sounded gentle. 
 
He could see the expression on her face changing. It was the look of a person who went through so much but it was all in vain. "I'm sorry Jihyo-ya." he apologised. He felt numb as his heart broke knowing that he had hurt the feelings of someone who means so much to him. He did not want Jihyo to fall for him, a man with a wife and a kid. He knew it could never end up in good terms. For as much as he loved her, he knew not to hurt her.
 
He could hear the silent weeps as she stared out of the window. "Please don't cry Jihyo-ya. I'm sorry if I disappointed you." he placed his hand on hers to comfort her but to no avail as she pulled her hand away. 
 
They finally reached her place, she opened the door as she plopped out of the vehicle.
 
"I really thought we were something, the way you looked at me when I wore the dress, the way you protected me the other day and when you spoke up to the others earlier on. " she weeped, holding the edge of the door.
 
"You meant so much to me but here I am just a little sister to you." she continued before slamming the door shut.