Dark Room

Scandal

 They hid silently in the small dark room. 

 
The sounds of bells approach, Jaesuk could feel beads of sweat running down his spine. Jihyo took a peek outside , not being able to catch sight of anyone, but she could hear heavy footsteps approaching. 
 
Just when a shadow appears at the corner of the hall way, Jihyo shoved herself back inside. She took a step back and leaned on Jaesuk.Jihyo nervously grabbed Jaesuk's other hand. She couldn't contain herself. He could feel her warm body against his as she leaned closer to him her back against him. He felt the urge to wrap his arms around her and tell her everything is going to be fine but he knew that it was unacceptable. 
 
"Oh ,I'm going to sneeze ." she panicked. Jaesuk quickly cupped his palm over and nose making the urge to sneeze disappear.
 
"Shhhh. Be quiet," she felt his warm whisper in her ears. 
 
She could feel his firm chest hugging her back as her fingers slightly brushed his thin thighs. 
 
Her sweet scent perfume entered Jaesuk's nostrils.
 
"Looks like there's no one here." from a distance away Jongkook's voice could be heard .The sound footsteps slowly faded away. 
 
As soon as Jongkook left , Jaesuk chuckled,"You're so cute when you're scared you know that?" Jihyo gave him a nudged as they stood at ease when the sounds of bells decreased.
 
He suddenly took her hand and placed it on his chest. She felt his heartbeat as he grinned at her. 
 
"Are you that scared?" she asked amazed.
 
"Why do you think my heart is beating so quickly?" he asked in his husky voice.
 
She could see his soul speaking to her through his deer eyes. It definitely didn't look like the goofy Jaesuk. He had a serious look on his face as he spoke.
 
"Because you're scared?" she cluelessly answered.
 
"No," he shook his head.
 
"My heart beats quickly whenever I'm with you."
 
They looked into each other's eyes for awhile, before they heard a loud roar coming from the entrance of the room.
 
"There you are!" the tiger barged in screaming as he bashfully teared the paper bracelet of the two poor souls. 
 
Jaesuk complained and whined as per normal as he walked out in despair. 
 
Not really because he was ousted so quickly but how he wished the moment he had with Jihyo could have lasted longer.
 
As per normal Jihyo was blank after being eliminated .There were so many things going on that she was unable to grasp the situation. 
 
However she couldn't stop thinking about what just happened between her and Jaesuk.