Partner

Scandal

"I'm sorry Jihyo-ya." he the back of her head,her face buried deep in his firm chest as she sobbed.

"I've never felt this way, you're the first person that made me feel this way."she managed to mumble, moving away from him as she wiped her tears.

"Jihyo-ya, you do know no matter what we can never be together, it's not because I don't want to but I have a responsibility and you need to understand that." he softly spoked.

"We could be together secretly nobody has to know about us as long as we're happy oppa." her eyes glint in hopes.

"Don't you think that is a little selfish?" he knew the question would prick but he wanted her to realise. He was afraid that she would fall deeper for him, he has to stop it now.

"That's right, maybe I shouldn't be so selfish." she wiped her tears on her soaked sleeves.

"I love you Jihyo-ya," Jaesuk looked at her, his deep voice rang through her head. For a moment everything felt surreal.

"But only as a sister." he lied. He could see through her eyes,how her hopes crumbled, but he was left with no other choice but to end her fantasy.

"I'm sorry that I let all of this happen. I should have been more careful with how I am around you, and I shouldn't have given you false hope. I failed to control myself , my feelings and I have disappointed you. I really hope that we would not develop feelings for each other as it will only hurt us both in the future. You'll find someone that would be able to care and love you more than I can." he cupped her face,his eyes filled with sincerity. He gently leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead before wiping the tears on her cheeks. Soon, he left.

-
Day of Running Man Filming

There was an awkward mutual feeling among the two. They glanced at each other from time to time but avoided each other's gaze. Today's filming is a couple special episode where the cast would be spending time doing missions with their chosen couple. One by one the members were paired up. Disatisfaction could be heard amongst the male members as they get paired up with each other.

"I hope we don't do anything weird today. I can't do it with Jongkook hyung." Haha who was paired with Jongkook ,whined.

"Song Jihyo ssi.." the PD called.

"Your partner for today's episode is... Kwangsoo ssi"

"YES!" Kwangsoo excitedly hugs his noona.

Jaesuk twitched.

"Ayyy get lost." Jihyo jokingly pushed him away.

"I'm pretty lucky today I'm not paired with any guy today." the unlucky giraffe boasted.

Filming continues as the couple did all kinds of absurd missions.

The next mission was the pepero stick game.

Jaesuk who was paired with Sukjin expressed his disgust. "I can't do it with Sukjin hyung. He looks really weird."

The first couple Jihyo and Kwangsoo steps forward to do their challenge.

'Noona, trust me and please don't move your head. I'm going to go aggressive." Kwangsoo had determination slapped on his forehead. Jihyo bites the tip of the stick as Kwangsoo settled for the other end.

Jaesuk watching this right before his eyes, grit his teeth as they continued.

The game starts and Kwangsoo took the lead devouring the stick as he moved forward slowly inch by inch.

Jihyo shuts her eyes. She could feel the heat from his face slowly approaching her.

Kwangsoo got bolder, held his noona's face , his lips moved closer to hers making sure she does not back away.

He tilt his head slightly as their faces met, lips almost touching each others and the stick can barely be seen.

Jaesuk clenched his fist seeing the sight before him. He lightly smacked Kwangsoo's head causing them to break the pepero stick.

The cast laughs as Kwangsoo whined,"Ayyy hyung, I was so close."

Jaesuk half-heartedly laughs as he pulled Kwangsoo back.