Don't Leave Me Hanging

Scandal

They wrapped up the filming for the day, and Jaesuk left the set.

As soon as he reached for his vehicle door, he heard a voice coming from the back.
 
"That's it? You're going to leave me hanging just like this?" he could recognize her voice.
 
He turned to look at her.
 
"What do you mean?" he asked.
 
"What was that in the dark room just now?" her eyebrows frowned confused .
 
"It just slipped out of my mouth I guess." Jaesuk avoided her gaze.
 
"Or was it the truth?" she came out stern, she was tired of him trying to hide how he feels towards her.
 
Jaesuk stayed silent, he didn't know how to handle this situation. He didn't want to change the way things are.
 
Abruptly, she rested her palm against his chest. She felt his heartbeat. Jaesuk caught off guard by her bold action.
 
She looked at him in the eyes as she felt his heart pounding as if it was going to beat right out of his chest.
 
"After feeling your heartbeat, I'll take it as a yes."
 
She walked away leaving him stoned by his vehicle.
 
He grabbed her wrist.
 
"Then what about you? Do you have the same feeling towards me too?" he asked, he seemed shy about it but he had to ask to kill his curiousity.
 
Jaesuk stood patiently waiting for her answer. The sparkles in his eyes nervously dreaded for the truth.
 
"Well, that's for me to know, and for you to find out." she smiled.
 
"Ya! Song Jihyo, don't do this to me! Don't leave me hanging!" he yelled at the ignorant lady who didn't even turn back.
 
She gestured a back wave and ignored him.