That Night

Scandal

A lady in a beautiful ocean blue  halter dress with soft black curly hair caught his eye.

"Noona, you look pretty today." Kwangsoo exclaims in awe as he settled down on the wooden floor.

She strides towards him, Jaesuk picked up her floral scent as she sat beside him on the sofa. 

Jaesuk loved the smell of her base note perfume. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

Her lips curled into a beautiful smile as she glanced at Jaesuk who seemed star struck from the corner of her eyes. 

Jaesuk took off his jacket and hovers it over her shoulder covering her back.

"Kwangsoo ya, is it only the 3 of us tonight?" he asked as he naturally placed a pillow over her lap to cover her revealing slim thighs.

"Hyung this year, I don't want to throw a havoc loud crazy party.Just a simple decent celebration where we are able to just spend the night talking to each other and catching up with each other." Kwangsoo spoke, he opened the box of pizza that was delivered before the two came.

"Then I shouldn't have overdressed like this, if it was just going to be a chill hang out birthday celebration Lee Kwangsoo,"  Jihyo raised her voice pouting.Kwangsoo grinned.

Jaesuk munched on his pizza. "Are you guys drinking tonight?"

"Of course Hyung, and you have to drink too! Just this once since it's your birthday!" Kwangsoo swerved the alcohol bottles before Jaesuk.

"You know I can't drink Kwangsoo ya." 

"Okay Hyung, you can drive Jihyo noona back then." Kwangsoo poured the alcohol. "Noona, curses a lot when she's drunk so, good luck hyung."

Jaesuk awkwardly made eye contact with her huge eyes.

"Kwangsoo ya when are you getting a girlfriend?" he changed the topic.

He converses as they started drinking into the night.

Jaesuk gulped down his plain water as he watched the two chugging down alcohol cup after cup, slowly slurring their words as their eyes gazed about.