Bug

Scandal

"Changing tapes! Members please change into your dry clothes and dry yourselves before we proceed to the next filming location in 30 minutes." the PD instructed as the staffs hustled around cleaning up and packing up their equipments. The male members took their clothes off on the spot and changed. They took a break and hydrated themselves as they chatted away. Jaesuk still soaked in his wet clothes watched Jihyo who went off to find a female toilet a few metres away from where the filming took place. 

Jaesuk caught up as he paced beside her. "Are you okay?" he asked concerned, placing his dry towel over her shoulders. The breeze brushed through his face. The wind felt exceptionally strong as they walked. "I'm okay, are you changing?" she asked. 

"Yeah I am, just that I'm not going to take off my clothes there, there's too many people I'm too shy."

"Oh yea, I forgot Mr.Low s." Jihyo teased. The members never failed to tease his low s. It was the only thing he felt insecure about and since then he never revealed his body openly knowing that his is lower than average. 

They reached the female toilet. The toilet located in a quiet and isolated area  far away from the facilities. Nothing could be heard except the rustling of leaves nearby and the echo of the gusty wind. It was a small hut-shaped female toilet with only one cubicle and a washing area outside. "Oppa, I'll go change.Wait for me outside?" Jihyo asked. 

Jaesuk nods.

He looks around the area. The area was completely isolated. It had thick bushes surrounding the area and there is barely sight of anyone. Jaesuk took off his soaked shirt and wringed the water out, still dripping wet. He washed up at the washing area outside and changed into his dryfit shirt that he brought along.

"Oppa!!" screams could be heard from the inside of the cubicle.

"What? Why? Jihyo ya?" he panicked.

"There's a bug! There's a grasshopper!" Jihyo cried as she banged against the toilet door.

"Where is it? Don't disturb it! Don't kill it!" Jaesuk still being kind enough to remind her not to kill his own species.

Jihyo flung the door open revealing the rusty cubicle. The grasshopper just chilling by the corner of the cubicle as Jihyo squirms on the opposite side.

"Where is it? You okay Jih-"

His eyes widened , his lips trembled as his words slowly faded away.

Jihyo stood rooted before him, topless, only in her bra and undergarment.