One

Think About It Twice

"Seriously you two, please get a ing room!" Jihoon exclaimed, throwing a pillow which landed on the back of Wonwoo's head making him jerk forward and break the kiss he was into.

 

Wonwoo looked at him and chuckled. "Lee Jihoon, you should be the one getting a room, I can see little Jihoonie you know. I think he wants to be let out of your pants and be petted." he said and turned to Mina who was sitting beside him, "I guess our make out session was too hot for him to handle, babe." he added as he put an arm around his girlfriend's waist and moved her closer to him. Wonwoo and Mina, or the "Racy Couple", as what their friends refer them to be, is the type of couple who does whatever they want, whether they're in public or not. Whenever their friends ask Wonwoo why they don't feel embarrassed making out in public, Wonwoo would always answer 'What's the problem with that? Mina's beautiful and hot and so ing y, my hormones just can't behave sometimes.' All of them have gotten used to seeing the two kiss and make out because they've been doing just that eversince they got together three years ago. But that was just not the case with Jihoon. Seems like he couldn't get used to it no matter how much he tried.

 

"Shut up!" Jihoon yelled angrily as his face become crimson red from embarrassment. He quickly bolted out of the living room and headed for the restroom. 

 

"Nice one Wonwoo!" Jun commented as he kissed the top of his girlfriend's head. Sana quickly slapped him on his arm playfully and giggled. Just like Wonwoo and Mina, Sana and Jun also got together three years ago. Sana is Mina's best friend and they both came from Japan. Even though Mina's a year younger, Sana is a little more conservative than her best friend. Jun and her would also kiss and hug in front of everybody but they would never make out in public. They're not just in the same level as Wonwoo and Mina. "I think he's going to ." Jun added.

 

"I won't!" Jihoon replied from inside the restroom and that made everyone in the room laugh.

 

"So, ya'll ready for the start of class tomorrow?" Soonyoung asked, getting a bag of chips from the table and sitting beside Seungkwan on the floor. Soonyoung is the same age as Wonwoo, Sana, Jun and Jihoon. He's also a senior and the leader of their school's dance troupe.

 

Hansol frowned, "Nah. I don't think I'll ever be ready for school. I just want to stay in my bed until the next vacation comes."

 

"Lazy ." Dahyun commented which earned her a death glare from Hansol who was lyring down on the floor using Seungkwan's thigh as a pillow.

 

"At least I have an . Unlike you, flat girl." Hansol retorted.

 

Dahyun sat beside her cousin on the floor and grabbed his arm and tugged on it. "Oppa, he's insulting me again." she said, pouting like a cute puppy.

 

Mingyu just shrugged and smiled at her. Hansol on the other hand faked a gag, "Ew! Don't do that. It's hurting my eyes."

 

"Shut up, idiot!" she said angrily and kicked Hansol's arm.

 

"Ow!" he protested, holding onto his abused arm.

 

"Stop it you two. Aren't you two tired of arguing every single day?" Jihoon asked, coming out of the restroom. He sat beside Mingyu on the floor. Dahyun and Hansol glared at each other before rolling their eyes and looking away.

 

"Finished ?" Jun asked Jihoon in a teasing tone and all he got is a flying pillow as a reply. Jun skillfully caught it to prevent the pillow from hitting Sana. Jihoon just glared at him.

 

"I'm actually excited. I'm finally a high school student." Seungkwan said, bouncing excitedly, making Hansol's head bounce too. Dahyun laughed at the scene and Hansol quickly slapped Seungkwan's thigh for him to stop. "Ow! That hurts!" he whined.

 

"I'm excited too Kwannie! I hope we'll be on the same class again just like in Middle School." Dahyun said. The three of them, Hansol, Seungkwan and Dahyun have been on the same class eversince kindergarten. Seungkwan and Dahyun are the best of friends, but that isn't tha case with her and Hansol. They've been each other's mortal enemy since no one knows when and Seungkwan as the best friend of both, would always act as the referee whenever they argue. "But I hope a particular someone won't be in the same class as us." she said, flashing a glare at Hansol's direction.

 

"Drop it, Hyunnie." Seungkwan reprimanded, and she quietly obliged.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Pizza's here!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he got up from the floor and ran towards the door. Mingyu followed suit. They were having a "last day of vacation" party at Mina and Sana's apartment and they ordered five boxes of pizza an hour ago. Soonyoung and Mingyu brought the boxes of pizza to the living room where their friends are waiting and placed the boxes on the table in the middle. All of them dugged into the boxes and got themselves a slice. Wonwoo and Mina, being the racy couple they are, shared not only the slice of pizza in Wonwoo's hand but also kisses in between eating.

 

"Hyung, I know you're my best friend and Mina's very pretty but will you please stop kissing while eating? You're making me lose my appetite." Mingyu complained as he plopped himself next to Wonwoo in the couch, stuffing himself with the pizza he just got from the box. He and Wonwoo were tied at the hips since diapers and even though they're complete opposites, Wonwoo being the confident RATED M one and Mingyu being the shy and innocent RATED G one, they still got along well.

 

Wonwoo chuckled. "You? Losing your appetite? What a joke Kim." he said as he let Mina take a bite off of the pizza he's holding. Wonwoo, of all people, knows even cow dung won't make Mingyu's appetite go away. He's just too whipped on food to lose appetite. Mingyu considers food as his girlfriend. He's a shikshin.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Who ordered something else?" Sana asked.

 

Seungkwan got up and walked towards the door to check. "Hey, you're late! The pizza's almost gone. Mingyu hyung already inhaled half of it." he said.

 

"Oh man!" Minghao, Jun's cousin who is also Chinese, said as he placed his shoes on the rack beside the door. "Good thing I brought Ice ceam with me." he said and the two hurried over to the living room.

 

"Minghao hyung brought ice cream!" Seungkwan cheerfull announced. Dahyun jumped up excitedly upon hearing the good news and she and Seungkwan headed straight to the kitchen to get some cups and spoons.They returned after a while and began distributing the utensils.

 

"What the hell?" Hansol asked in confusion. "No more cups?"

 

"None for you. If you want one, you can get one. You're not crippled, right?" Dahyun said, smirking evilly at Hansol. He got up from the floor and flicked Dahyun's head when he passed her.

 

"Ouch!" she complained. "What the hell?!" she said, sending a killer glare at Hansol.

 

"Serves you right." said Hansol as he stick out his tongue to her before sprinting to the kitchen to get himself a cup.

 

"Idiotic loser." she muttered. She shook her head and started getting ice cream from the tub.

 

Mingyu and his friends spent the last day of their vacation together. That afternoon was full of laughter and hearty conversations and sometimes arguments courtesy of Hansol and Dahyun but everything went well. As night time came, all of them have decided to sleep over and all the boys were now lying on the comforters laid on the living room. The girls were already in the rooms. The lights were turned off and all of them were ready to sleep.

 

Looking at the dark ceiling above him, Mingyu pondered if he's ready for school yet. He can't decide if he's excited or not but he just hopes nothing would go wrong this school year. With that thought in his mind, he let his eyelids fall and he drifts off to sleep.

 

- - - - - - 

 

"Shh!" Dahyun tried to cover Seungkwan's mouth as he tried to say something she doesn't want him to say.

 

A few seconds later, they heard someone shout, "Where the hell is my toothbrush?!" 

 

Dahyun giggled and walked away, still holding onto Seungkwan's mouth and pulling him out of the apartment. "Shut up and I'll buy you lunch later." she whispered and Seungkwan's eyes lit up and nodded eagerly, pretending to zip his mouth."We're going!" she said and waved the others goodbye. The two trailed behind Jun and Sana who were walking side by side, holding each others' hand and Jihoon who was busy fumbling with his phone.

 

"Why the hell are you shouting so early in the morning, Sol?" Minghao asked as he sat on the floor and put on his socks.

 

"My toothbrush is missing! I can't find it in my backpack!" he answered, frustration clearly present in his voice. 

 

"Maybe you forgot to bring it?" Mingyu said, slinging his bag onto his shoulder while fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

 

"I swear I put it in my bag. I don't know why I can't find it. Maybe someone took it?" he said and he suddenly thought of someone who would surely do such thing. "UGH! Kim Dahyun I swear I'll kill you!" he groaned in frustration and stormed into the bathroom to rinse his mouth with mouthwash. He didn't have a choice so he did the best thing he could to avoid going to school with bad breath.

 

"Hansol, hurry up! We're going to be late." Soonyoung shouted from the living room and Hansol quickly spat the mouthwash he was gargling and went out to the living room. He quickly put on his socks and shoes and gathered his bag and followed his hyungs oustide.

 

"Hey you two, do you even have any plans of going to school today or are you just going to make out the whole day?" Mingyu asked, slightly annoyed.

 

Wonwoo and Mina stopped kissing and both turned to look at Mingyu who was standing by the door, waiting for them to get out so he could lock the door. Wonwoo grabbed Mina's hand and pulled her up from the couch. He then put an arm around her shoulder and both of them walked towards the door. When Wonwoo passed by Mingyu, he whispered to his ear, "Don't worry Mingyu, I still like you the best." and then placing a soft kiss on Mingyu's cheek causing the taller to blush crimson red.

 

"Hyung! You're so disgusting! I hate you." Mingyu complained and punched Wonwoo's arm as he wipe his cheek.

 

Wonwoo chuckled, "I love you too, Mingyu." he replied and Mina just laughed at her silly boyfriend's antics. It didn't even bother her one bit that her boyfriend was saying 'I love you' to another person, instead she finds it cute. She loves their friendship. She thinks they're just like her and Sana, inseparable since birth. 

 

Mingyu grunted angrily and he turned to the door and locked it before walking past Wonwoo and Mina who were now sharing kisses again. He caught up with Soonyoung and Minghao. "Stupid clingy Rated M couple." he muttered.

 

Soonyoung and Minghao turned and saw the racy couple kissing while walking down the street and they started laughing. "They really can't get their hands off of each other." Minghao said, amused.

 

"I know. They're so clingy to each other." Mingyu agreed, stomping his feet as he walk.

 

"There, there Mingyu. Don't be jealous. We all know you're still number one in Wonwoo's heart." Soonyoung teased as he poked Mingyu on his sides. Mingyu flinched and slapped Soonyoung's hands away from him.

 

"That's right!" they heard Wonwoo say from behind and all of them chuckled when Mingyu stormed off and caught up with those who left earlier.

 

"You sure love teasing your best friend." Mina commented, smiling fondly at her boyfriend who was laughing his out.

 

Wonwoo looked at his girlfriend and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I do love teasing him. He looks really cute when he's shy, but I love teasing you more, specially in bed." Wonwoo flashed his seductive smirk and Mina couldn't help but kiss that smirk away.

 

"Hey you two! Can you please start walking faster and stop eating each other up? We're going to be late!" Soonyoung called and all of them hurried off to school.

 

They arrived at school on time. They all checked their classes and grouped themselves according to who's going to the same class as who. 

 

"Assa! We're on the same class again!" Soonyoung cheered happily as he gave Sana, Jihoon, Wonwoo and Jun high fives.

 

"NO!" Dahyun exclaimed in agony when she found out that for the first time, she and Seungkwan were on different classes. What's worse for her was that she's on the same class as Hansol. "No no no no! This isn't happening! This can't be happening!" she said, voice clearly indicating her disbelief. The bell rang and the group marches onto their respective classes. Dahyun walked with heavy feet following Hansol to their classroom. Seungkwan had to drag her because she won't even move a single step into her misery that is being in the same class as her mortal enemy.Upon arriving at her room, Seungkwan patted her shoulder to comfort her and smiled before he sprinted to his own classroom.

 

Wonwoo, Sana, Jun, Jihoon and Soonyoung walked to their classroom as well. Wonwoo hugged his girlfriend and gave her a not so quick peck on the lips before letting her go to join Mingyu and Minghao. Before going in their classroom, Wonwoo called out one last time, "Take care of my baby, Mingyu!" he said and went  inside.

 

Mingyu clicked his tongue and shook his head. His hyung is so annoying. Mina laughed at Mingyu's reaction. "Don't mind him, Mingyu. You don't have to look out for me, I can handle myself." she said.

 

"Nah. I will look out for you even if he doesn't tell me to. You're my best friend's girlfriend after all." he replied with a sincere smile. Mina is one quiet girl but even though they don't talk that much, Mingyu finds almost the same comfort in Mina as what he finds in Wonwoo.

 

 "Here's my room, see you later guys." Minghao said and he entered his respective classroom after waving goodbye to Mingyu and Mina.

 

The two continued walking and they finally arrived in their classroom on time. Mingyu's face lit up when he saw a familiar face sitting at the back of the class. He walked towards the person with Mina trailing behind him. "Hey Seokmin!" he called.

 

Seokmin turned to look at Mingyu and a wide grin formed on his face. "Mingyu!" he greeted, punching Mingyu's arm. He shifted his gaze and glanced at Mina. "Yo Mina, wassup." 

 

"Where were you? We had so much fun last night." Mina said, sitting on the vacant seat in front of Seokmin's. She turned around to face Seokmin and Mingyu who sat on the chair beside him.

 

Seokmin pouted, "I had to do something for my mom yesterday.I wanted to go but I couldn't." he said sadly.

 

"Its okay. There will be a next time for sure." Mingyu consoled him, patting his back.

 

Few mintues latet and their teacher arrived. He stood in front of the class and placed his books on the table before clearing his throat to speak. "Good morning everyone. I'd like to welcome you all back from your vacation. I'm really happy to see all of you again. Anyway, I have an announcement." Prof. Jung said. The studengs paid attention to him and listened to what he was going to announce. "We have a new student." he said, "Transfer student, please come in."

 

They said you'll feel butterflies in your stomach when you're in love. They said you feel like the world had stopped turning and time stopped ticking when you're looking at the person you love. They said love makes your heart thump wildly in your chest and makes your cheeks grow hot. Mingyu doesn't believe in love at first sight but when the transfer student stepped into the classroom, he suddenly believed in the saying. His heart began beating like crazy when he saw her beautiful face. He felt the explosion of butterflies in his stomach when she smiled and he felt the world freeze and the time stop when she spoke with her pink, plump, kissable lips. 

 

"Da jia hao. Wo shi Zhou Xi Yu. Ren shi ni wo hen gao xing."

 

His mind went blank when he heard what she said. Not only did he not understand anything she said but he also didn't understand the wave of emotions washing down on him. All he knew was that she did not only step into the room but she also stepped into his heart.

 

- - - - -

[A/N]: I decided to combine Chapters 1 and 2. Comments are loved. :)