❛ CHEAT SHEET。

❛ SUBZER0 ⋮ NEW SMENT GIRL GROUP // APPLY CLOSED。
dal-shabet-to-finish-b-b-b-promotions-an
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
subzero
sm entertainment's
■ applications open
20120223_DalShabet_HitU1.jpg
EXAMPLE (COMING SOON– MAYBE)
source code
cheat sheet
 
face-claims + age range. Kim Ahyoung from Girl's Day is taken. Idols are allowed so long as they are not SM idols– SM idols are only allowed if your character and the idol are twins. That being said I don't want the band to consist of twin siblings of SM idols. The age range is 1992-1997 and your face-claim's real age should not have more than a three year age from your character unless they're an ulzzang, as ulzzangs tend to look younger than they are. Face-claims should be able to match well with the concept to an acceptable extent, and have HQ pictures and preferably gifs.

language + ethnicity. At least half-southeastern Asian. A maximum of four languages, and no more than two fluent languages. All characters should be fluent in Korean.

personality + background. Keep it realistic. No Mary Sues or sob stories. A mundane background is alright. The given personality traits under each plotline are optional; they are by no means necessary as they are only there for your inspiration.

relationships. Idol relationships are fine by me. I'd like if your face-claim was able to pass as your character's sibling, however, I realize that that can be hard to achieve therefore it's not a necessity. As for friendships, friendships with idols are also fine so long as they are justified.

lovelines. Park Chanyeol from EXO is taken. Lovelines are optional. I am accepting both males and females as love interests, however take note that homoual relationships are infinitely moreso scandalous that heteroual relationships. My knowledge of groups extends to EXO, Infinite, BTS, BAP, SHINee, f(x), SNSD, and Girl's Day. Pswd is an idea for a fanclub and debut album name. If you want someone from another group, I'll be requiring a concise personality description. Also, make sure there is chemistry!

talent twins. Again, realism! Make sure your twin corresponds with your position. This group is dance-heavy so I will need adequate dancers. That being said, not everyone can be Kang Seulgi or 1MILLION dancers (That being said I'm reserving 1MILLION dancers for the main dancer ONLY). Rapping twins are only required for rappers, but dancing and singing twins are required for all. Actor and variety twins are optional, but should you opt for an actor twin, do not go for famous counterparts such as Park Shinhye, Yoon Eunhye, etc.
  • Singing Twin: SNSD Im Yoona (sub-vocals). . .
  • Dancing Twin: 1MILLION STUDIO May J Lee (main dancer). . .  
  • Rapping Twin: [FORMER] 9MUSES Park Eunji (lead rapper). . .
  • Speaking Twin: SNSD Hwang Miyoung (Tiffany)
  • Variety Twin: ACTRESS Park Shinhye (refer to Running Man 120-121)
  • Acting Twin: ACTRESS Kim Jiwon (The Heirs) 

brownie points. Originality and quality over quantity! I also said that the personality traits listed under each plotline was optional, but they are also there to promote diversity within the group, so if you follow them, I'll be offering brownie points as well. I'm also a er for a good romance so make sure your character and their love interest actually have chemistry and a love story that makes sense! Girl's Day and TWICE face-claims are love because they are, respectively, my queens and my baby girls.