Chapter 2

My Robot Boyfriend

Sehun and I arrived at the coffee shop 20 minutes early. This coffee shop is going to be my new work place from now on. 

I entered the shop and greeted my co-workers. I went to our locker room with Sehun following me. I opened my locker and put my things inside.

“Here you go” Sehun handed me my apron and I put it on.

“Are you going to stay here inside or do you want to just stay outside?” I asked him while tying my apron.

“I think I’ll just stay here inside. I don’t want to disturb you” He smiled and kissed my cheeks. I smiled at him and also kissed his cheeks.

“Ok then. I’ll be back if it’s my break, ok?” I said and went out.

~~~~

“Aerum!”  A loud voice was heard and I whipped my head to see a girl running up to me.

“Taeyeon!” I yelled and hugged the girl who ran to me. I pulled out from our hug and smiled at her.

“ Aerum, I missed you so much! So how’s life with sehun? Is everything working out? Are you still thinking about him? Well, that’s ok-“

“Taeyeon! Hey, slow down girl.  I missed you too and yes everything’s going fine between me and Sehun.” I said to her. I looked past her and saw a boy standing a few feet away from us.

“Um… Taeyeon, who is he?” I gave her a confused look as I pointed to the man that was behind her.

She looked back and rolled her eyes. She pulled me away and I noticed that the man keep on following us. Taeyeon groaned and faced the man.

“Stay” she firmly told the man.

“But I was told by your parents to-“

“We are going to the washroom. Are you going to follow us there?”  She glared at the man and dragged me away.

“Explain” I said when she locked the door. She turned to me and frowned.

“OK… So remember when I told you that my parents never really trusted me with anything and they think I was never responsible and blah blah blah” she swayed her to the side as she speaks.

“Yeah… so what about it?” I asked.

“I never really thought that they would really do something about it. So they decided to buy me a freaking robot!” she exclaimed.

“So the man outside is a robot?”

“Basically. His name is Suho and he is freaking annoying. He always follows me around wherever I go!” she sighed. I laughed at her and she glared at me.

“What?”

“It’s like your parents hired you a personal bodyguard” I laughed. We were interrupted when we heard a knock outside.

“Taeyeon, are still there? What’s taking you so long? Are you alright?” we heard suho’s voice outside and I saw taeyeon face palmed herself.

“See” she mouthed at me.

“Um… Suho-sshi, everything’s alright. We’ll be out right now” I said and I heard suho said ok.

“C’mon, we don’t want your suho to be waiting for us the whole day” I teased and she slapped my back.

When I opened the door Suho was standing right in front of us. I jumped back a little and I heard taeyeon giggled.

“Um… Suho-sshi why don’t you stay in the locker room? I mean taeyeon and I need to work here and beside sehun is also there” I smiled at him but he just stared at me.

“Sehun’s also a robot, suho” Taeyeon said and walked away annoyed. I saw suho looked at taeyeon and sighed.

“Please tell taeyeon that I will be waiting in the locker room.” Suho said and went to the locker room.

 

~~~~~

Customers started to fill the shop. Taeyeon was in charge of serving while I managed in taking orders.  I greeted the customer and took her order.

“One café mocha, please” I told our barista and went t take the next customer order.

“Good Morning, what can I get for you?”

“I need to talk to you” I looked up and my smiled dropped from my face.

“What are you doing here? I am working” I reasoned with him.

“It won’t take long, I promise” I sighed and called taeyeon and to cover up for me. Taeyeon looked at the person that I was talking to and nodded.

~~~~

“What do you want to talk about?” We went outside and currently at the park near our shop.

“It’s been two years already.” He started. I sighed at him.

“Aren’t you going to visit him?” he frowned and looked at me.

“Visiting him won’t do me any good”

“Well, it might be good for him”

“Yixing he’s not coming back!” I yelled at him.

“Yixing….You were there during those two years. You saw how devastated I am during those times. Every night I would always cry myself to sleep crying his name over and over again.” I tried to stop my tears from falling out of my eyes.

“Aerum, there is still a chance for him. You can’t just give up like this. After all you’ve both been through” Yixing put his hands on my shoulder and looked at me straight in the eyes.

“I know you still love him, aerum. I can clearly see it in your eyes.”

I was about to speak up when we heard a voice behind us.

“Aerum!” I looked back and saw Sehun running. He spotted me and quickly ran up to me.

‘“There you are. I didn’t saw you inside the shop so I got worried” He said and hugged me.

“Sehun?” Yixing looked at sehun and glared at him.

“Is it because of this stupid robot? Seriously aerum? A robot?” Yxing  looked at sehun as if he was kind of dirt.

“Don’t talk about him like that” I stood in front of sehun and glared at yixing.

“Oh, Aerum, don’t tell me you’re starting to like this robot” he pointed at sehun and walked away.

I watched Yixing walked away when he stopped and looked back at us.

 

“ Sehun can never replace him” he said and continued walking away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

New characters~~~ Taeyeon, suho and and our unicorn lay!!