Chapter 1

My Robot Boyfriend

*Beep Beep Beep*

I groaned as I heard my alarm go off. I swing my arm to my side trying to find and turn off my alarm. I still kept my eyes closed not wanting to meet the bright light of the sun that came from my window. As my arm was frantically searching for the clock, I heard a low laugh beside me and an arm going over me.

“There…Better?” a voice said.

I turned to my side and opened my eyes to meet his eyes that were clearly staring at me. I smiled to him and snuggled to his chest.

“You know, you’re going to be late if you don’t get up now.” I felt his chest vibrate when he laughed.

I hummed and buried my face into his chest more. I wrapped my arms around him wanting to stay in bed all day. I felt my body being lifted and I finally opened my eyes.

“Sehun” I groaned when he lifted me up and dragged me to my bathroom. He put me down on the counter and turned the shower on. I glared at him.

“Sorry, jagi. But you’re going to be late. I’m sure you don’t want to be late in your first day at work” He smirked and raised his eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him out of the bathroom. “Fine, but breakfast should be ready once I am done” I said and closed the door.

After I was done showering, I grabbed a simple white shirt and a pair of jeans. I looked at the mirror and combed my hair.  I glanced at the clock and went downstairs.

“Mhmm… Bacon and eggs. “ I grabbed a chair and sat down

“Am I forgiven?” Sehun asked as he placed the plate in front of me.

“Yeah, sure” I shrugged and started munching on my food.  While I was eating, I glanced up to sehun who was also eating happily. I smiled at the sight of him.

He’s just like a human.

Yes, Sehun is not a human. Well, he is actually a robot but a different one. Sehun is a special kind of robot. Normally, robots only have a poker face on and they never had any kinds of emotions or feelings.  But Sehun does and that is why he is a special one.

It was actually my friends’ idea to get a robot like him. At first, I opposed. I mean how can robots save me from my loneliness? I don’t need a robot. I need someone.

And Sehun proved me wrong.

It was then when I can’t take the loneliness around me anymore. It was then when I decided to accept it. It was then when I decided to buy him.

Sehun cost me a lot but in the end I knew it was worth buying him. He helped me to recover and to move on from everything.

Especially from him.

~~~~~~~~~

 

So how was it? Sorry if it’s short