Chapter 3

My Robot Boyfriend

Flashback

 

My hands are already getting sweaty as I gripped on the white gown that I was wearing right now. I looked at the mirror and I saw my eyes that were twinkling out of excitement and nervousness.

I flinched a little when I heard a knock on my door. I looked behind me and saw Taeyeon entering with a big smile on her face.

“So, how’s our bride doing?” she teased. I chuckled and rubbed my hands together.

“Feeling nervous as hell” I muttered. Taeyeon went near me and put her hands on my shoulder.

“C’mon it’s your wedding! You should be really looking forward to your honeymoon” she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes on her and laughed. We were both laughing when we heard a frantic knocking on the door.

The door burst opened revealing Lay and Kai who were both looking shocked. I stood up and walked to them.

“What is it?” I asked them slowly. Kai looked at me then shook his head. I tilted my head and looked at Lay who was breathing heavily.

“Yixing….”

~~~~~

The next thing I know was I running down the halls of the hospital that lay and kai dragged me to.  I was clutching tightly on my gown and my make up being washed away by my tears.

Xiumin was in a car accident. Xiumin was involved in a major car accident. Xiumin…..

I saw D.O, baekhyun and chanyeol waiting outside the emergency room. They all had their heads down. Baekhyun raised his head and saw me standing in front of them.

“Aerum…” baekhyun spoke. 

“Xiumin… WHERE’S XIUMIN?!” I yelled and they flinched when I raised my voice. I was about to shout again when the door of the emergency room opened and the doctor walked outside.

I immediately walked to him and asked him straight about my soon-to-be husband. The others were now all satnding up waiting for the doctor to speak.

“How’s Xiumin? Is he alright? Can I come in now” I asked frantically. The doctor looked at us and shook his head.

“Xiumin is-“

 

 

 

“Aerum!”

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a loud voice beside me. I looked at my side and saw Sehun looking worriedly at me.

“I’ve been calling your name many times now. Are you alright?” He cupped my cheeks and looked at me in the eyes.

“Huh? It’s nothing… Come on” I held his hand and we went back to the shop. I could feel Sehun’s stare at me while we were walking. I am pretty sure he was confused on what just had happened. I ignored his stare and just walked down to the shop.

 

SEHUNS’S P.O.V

I was waiting patiently for Aerum inside the locker room.  I sat on one the benches and decided to take a nap. Only a few minutes had passed when I heard the door opened.  I still kept my eyes closed.

“You’re back early. Did you forget something?”  I asked.

“You must be sehun. Nice to meet you” a man’s voice can be heard and I opened my eyes. I saw a man standing before me. I already knew that he was a robot.

“My name is Suho. I am taeyeon’s robot” my mouth formed into an “o” shaped and nodded at him.

“It’s nice to meet you too” I said and raised my hand to give him a handshake. He smiled at me and took my hand.

“So, any particular reason why you were bought?” I asked as he sat down beside me.

“ Taeyeon ‘s parents bought me to look after her. I am like her guardian.” He said. There was a few pause between us before he looked at me and tilted his head at me.

“I can see that you are a different kind of robot. What kind are you?” I looked at him and smiled proudly.

 

“I am a love robot”