Four.

Parallel World

Taeyeon told everything to Yoona and Yuri, the duo suddenly barging into Taeyeon’s house while she was being emotional and blaming herself. And now Yoona and Yuri are staring at her weirdly.

“And how was your movie ended Yoona?”

Yuri and Taeyeon looked at Yoona with full anticipation. “Well… the guy realise that before he enter the parallel world, he used to think that he is not good enough for his wife and thought that they would better without each other, when he came back to his world, he completely appreciate his wife more,”

Yuri turn her attention to Taeyeon,”So you were saying your life is kinda like that movie?”

Taeyeon nodded,”Yeah.. but I’m completely a jerk and an , I took Tiffany for granted, always too busy for her, now I can see karma is doing it’s job,” Taeyeon stated sadly.

“She doesn’t even recognise me and barely pronounce my name correctly,” She continues.

“But I used to met Tiffany before and the way you describe Tiffany in your world doesn’t make sense, I can’t imagine she’s being nice and soft,”Yoona shivered as she recall the meeting with the cold Tiffany Hwang.

“Wait, did you guys believe me?”Taeyeon asked the duo, Yuri only gave her a sad look,”So you guys don’t believe it..” Yuri rubbed her hands on the older girl’s back,”Whatever it is Taeng, you are always my bestfriend, as stupid as it sound, but I believe you”

“Why?” Taeyeon asked. Yuri smile softly,”Simple, because you are my friend,”

Yoona hook her arm on Taeyeon’s neck,”True unnie, I think you need to go out, get some air, get social people, who cares about that arrogant and rude Tiffany Hwang, you can get a hotter woman that her!” Yoona tried to comfort her.

‘Wow, I’ve been stuck myself for too long’ Taeyeon chuckled and hug both of her friend,”Thank you guys, I feel better now,”

‘You sabotage me!’ Yuri shouted. ‘What? Are you accusing me for sabotaging your novel? Kwon Yuri don’t ever blame on me, any people who read your book would know that you copy it from somewhere!’ She shouted back.

‘I can’t believe you Taeyeon, I thought you are my friend, my mother was sick and you dare to cut my effort like this? You know how hard I work to get this position’ Yuri said with a hint of disappointment.

‘I don’t know you anymore, the kind Kim Taeyeon is long gone’ Yuri said, Taeyeon ignore it.

Taeyeon woke up, again, in the darkness.

‘You need to learn your lesson’ The voice said. Taeyeon looked around but it’s only darkness she can’t see anything.

‘You took people for granted, your girlfriend, your friends’ The voice continues.

“I know.. and I’m sorry, please let me go back to my world so I could fix my mistake,” Taeyeon said alone.

‘No.. you are not sorry enough’ The voice echoed again and again.

“Stop!” Taeyeon open her eyes and realised it’s already 8 a.m, someone knock her door, she walk to the door and looked at the peeping hole. It was Sooyoung and Sunny.

“Ayo Taeyeon, I thought you already dead since we can’t reach you yesterday,” Sooyoung hug Taeyeon, “And ugh… your morning breath stinks,” Sooyoung teased.

“Yah!” The couple laughed.

"I will freshen myself guys,"

***

“Damn.. this is good,” Taeyeon said as she ate the breakfast that Sunny made. “I know right that’s why I’m in love with this bunny her food was amaaaaaazinggg” The tall girl gave double thumbs up.

Taeyeon just chuckled when she suddenly remembered how SooSun's couple in her world, everyday bickering since they broke up because Sunny's food tasted terrible.

“Awww Sooyoungie, you are adorable,” Sunny pinch her girlfriend’s nose. Taeyeon looked at the couple with an envious look.

“Oh, anyway Taeyeon, we saw your work room and it was full with Tiffany Hwang’s photos, are you that obsess with Tiffany?” The bunny girl asked Taeyeon. The older girl stop munching,”I hate to admit but yes, I’m obsess with her,” ‘Forever and always obsess with my one and only Tiffany,’ she mentally continued.

She then heard her friend sigh, she looked at Sunny,”You know Taeyeon, I think you should stop chasing after someone that would be impossible to be yours, you know right that you and Tiffany is like 2 different world? Heck, you can't even afford to buy her clothes”

‘But in my world I earn a lot than this world’

Taeyeon sighed, “ I know Sunny, I appreciate your concern but.. I’m a big girl now,” She showed her dimple smile. Sunny smile,”I know Taeyeon, I know,”

***

“This is my job everyday now huh?” Taeyeon chuckled as she stalked Tiffany from the building across of Tiffany’s new luxury loft. Tiffany recently move out from Hwang mansion and start to live on her own,”And luckily there’s no sign of her ugly fiancée “ Taeyeon puffed her cheek as she saw Tiffany took off her clothes.

“Holy smokes! When was the last time I made love to Tiffany?” Taeyeon frowned thinking how much Tiffany has suffered because of her. “Damn looked at that stomach, I miss that flat stomach,”

“Tiffany loves being inside of her house isn’t? “ She her lips as Tiffany took off her final piece on her body, her bra. Taeyeon could swear that she got to stop the urge to jump from the rooftop straight to Tiffany’s windows.

But then, Taeyeon felt something odd, she saw someone is stalking on Tiffany too. She saw 2 men who are keeping on pacing in front of Tiffany’s loft, she felt weird, she decided to go to Tiffany’s loft.

*Ding*

The elevator door was opened and she saw Tiffany was leaning on the table, while listening to the music on her earphone.

She tapped the woman’s shoulder, resulting the younger woman to scream. Taeyeon quicky covered ,”Hey shh shh it’s me,” Tiffany finally calm down, she roughly push Taeyeon’s hand. “What the hell are you doing here?! You really love to disturb my own sweet time isn’t?!”  Taeyeon put on finger on her lips signalling the younger girl to shut .

“Look, Tiffany, I don’t want to scare you but I felt something weird there’s a few guys outside there guarding you right now,” Tiffany rolled her eyes,”It might be daddy’s guard since he want me to be safe,”

“Feel free to check their face from here since I got bad feelings about this,” Taeyeon handed Tiffany her binocular.She felt something weird because she recognize every single person that was guarding Tiffany back in her world. Tiffany quickly took the things from Taeyeon while glaring at the older girl.

She gasp as she saw no one that she recognise, ”W-Well.. I guess you are right,” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. “What should we do?” Tiffany saw how Taeyeon was distracted by her , she growled before slap the girl’s cheeks hard. “Aww Yah!”

“Are you freaking kidding me? My life is in danger now and all you can do is stare at my s?!” Tiffany shouted. “Okay, okay I’m sorry, but first thing you need to do is wear your clothes, a proper one I mean,” Tiffany rolled her eyes. “I’ll guarding you okay? Now, quickly wear your cloth, I will alert Seohyun  about this situation”

“I’m done, what should we do now?” Tiffany asked, complete with her jeans and hoodie, “Wow..” Taeyeon gawked,”Tahyong, it’s rude to stare,” Taeyeon snapped,”It’s Taeyeon,”

“I don’t care,”

“STOP WHERE YOU ARE!” They heard a loud man’s voice, Taeyeon turn to look at the elevator, that guy have a gun. Both girls raised their hands. Taeyeon gave an eye contact to Tiffany signalling that they should attack in 3. Tiffany nodded.

“3” Taeyeon mouthed. “2”

“1” Taeyeon attack the guy while Tiffany ran to get the nearest vast. She could hear that the smaller girl is struggling with that bad guy.

“Bang!” Tiffany heard a shot she smashed the vase on that bad guy’s head,making him faint, or died. She then heard Taeyeon groaned,she turn the older girl’s body,full with blood” Why did you risk your life to me,”

Taeyeon tried to smile,”Because I love you Tiffany…” With that, Taeyeon’s vision was getting blurry.

“Taeyeon?! Taeyeon! Stay with me open your eyes!”The woman shouts loudly.

‘You sacrifices your life’ The voice said.

‘Don’t take granted for this second chance’ The voice continued.

“TaeTae?”

-And that's it! I know this is lame one hahahha, I update this because I'm in a good mood although you guys not going to comment on this crappy fic haha

-Anyway, again and again, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!