Final.

Parallel World

“TaeTae?” She felt a light tap on her cheek,”Taeyeon? Hey please don’t make me scared, open your eyes please?” She heard that soft voice entered her ears. She opened her eyes and meet with her lover’s soft and loving eyes, “Tiffany?”

“Thank God Taeyeon,” Tiffany sigh in relieve. “Taeyeon, I just thought that by running away to Sunny’s house won’t ever solve our problem so I would like us to talk,” Taeyeon looked at her confusingly, she look at her surrounding, she look at Tiffany’s fingers there is a ring that Tiffany still wore when Taeyeon first asked her to be Taeyeon’s girlfriend. “You are mine,” Taeyeon states,eyes widen. Now it’s Tiffany’s turn to look confuse.

“I am yours Taeyeon,” Tiffany stare at her girlfriend weirdly as she saw Taeyeon kissing her ring. “Tiffany, I am sorry, I should always listen to you, we need to be always see eye to eye and I’m sorry that I always abandon you for my stupid novels, I promised, when it’s TaeNy time, it’s always TaeNy time, no work related,” Taeyeon took a deep breath as she finish explained. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows,”Taeyeon.. did something happen when I was away?”

Taeyeon smiled and kiss her girlfriend’s forehead,”Let’s just say I’ve learned my lesson,” She let her lips linger a little bit longer, hugging her girlfriend closer, Tiffany smile on this sweet gesture, she missed her old Taeyeon the sweet one, not the short tempered one.

Taeyeon broke the hug and looked at Tiffany,”Tiffany Hwang… will you marry me?” Tiffany’s smile turn into a wide one and her eyes was missing because smiling too wide. “I do Taeyeon I do”

Taeyeon shook her head and asked her again,”Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me… now?” Tiffany’s face turn into a shock one but she quickly smiled,”A millionth time, I do Taeyeon,” Taeyeon about to kiss her girlfriend turn to her fiancée but Tiffany shook her head,”Freshen yourself first then we will talk about marriage,” Taeyeon nodded and ran to the bathroom.

***

“I can’t believe it you guys are getting married today, isn’t yesterday that you guys had a fight?” Sunny asked as she pick Taeyeon’s up.

“Well I’m crazy in love with Tiffany and I don’t want to lose that amazing woman,” Taeyeon stated as she fix her woman tuxedo. “You better be Taeyeon, don’t take Tiffany for granted again,”

“I won’t and I promised that,” Taeyeon grinned, she then saw Yuri, her friend turn to enemy walking on the street. “Hey Sunny pull over,”

“What? You gonna be late for your wedding!” Sunny said as she park her car. “Just a minute Sunny, I owe someone an apology,”

Sunny looked at blonde girl that are running to that certain tanned girl,”Kim Taeyeon, apologizing? Is she insane? Whew…”

“Hey Yuri,” Taeyeon greeted earning a glare from Yuri,”What do you want?”

Taeyeon cleared ,”I just want to say that I’m sorry, and here” She gave Yuri a folder.

“It’s an agreement paper to publish your novel, I asked them to double check your novel if there any plagiarize in it and turn out it was an original idea from you, I’m sorry,” Taeyeon smiled as she saw Yuri can’t close as she read the contract contain.

“Tae—this is…”

“Friend again Yuri?” Taeyeon offered her handshake,’You took care of me in that parallel world’

Yuri handshake Taeyeon,”Thank you so much Taeyeon,” Taeyeon smiled, showing her dimples, “Anyway Yuri, I’m on my way to my wedding, please say that you will come,” Yuri smiled, “I’ll be there,”

***

Taeyeon nervously waiting at the altar, waiting for the woman that she love the most, she then saw Tiffany is walking with her father, Taeyeon can’t stop smile, she felt gonna break soon if she didn’t stop smiling.

Her father handed her only daughter to Taeyeon,”Dare to hurt her, I’ll kill you,” Tiffany’s father jokingly warned. But Taeyeon was intimidated, she gulp and tighten Tiffany’s hand on her arm.

After said the vow, they were pronounce as wife and wife. Taeyeon saw Yoona, she approached her,”Hey Yoona, I think the audition that you told me a few days ago, I think you shoud go for it,” Taeyeon patted Yoona’s head. “Aww thank you unnie!”

“Damn girl.. you are married now, congratulations…” Sooyoung shook her hand with Taeyeon,”You too Tiffany,”

“I think you should get back with Sunny, don’t want to be a loner do you?” Taeyeon teased, “I’m y free and single Taeyeon, deal with it,” The tall girl stuck her tounge out. "Plus, I still can't forgive her for making me terrible food," Sooyoung continues while pouting. TaeNy laughed.

 Taeyeon saw Yuri just arrived the venue,the tanned girl approached the newlywed ”Hey.. Thank you for coming,” She let go of Tiffany’s hand and hugged Yuri. “I’m your best buddies right? Of course I’ll be here for you,”

“Tiffany unnie…” Seohyun called,”Seohyun my beloved secretary, thank you for coming for such a short notice,” Seohyun smiled,”You are like the best boss and unnie that I ever had, please let me serve you more unnie,” Tiffany nodded.

“Even if we were reborn again, I will still chose you as my secretary,” She eyesmiled her secretary slash favourite dongsaeng, Seohyun hugged her boss,”No more partying Tiffany unnie?”

Tiffany just chuckled,”I want to be a good wife to Taeyeon,” It was Seohyun’s turn to laugh,”Tiffany unnie, did you heard what Taeyeon unnie’s vow just now? She will be completely devoted and whipped to you, I’m envious unnie…” Seohyun pout.

“I’m glad she change Seohyun-ah although I feel a little bit weird with her new behaviour”

Seohyun let out her awkward smile,”W-What—No unnie, she must have thinking very carefully about how much she loves you, that’s why she willing to change in a short time,”

“But I still think it’s kind of impossible,” Tiffany pout as she still thinking about the possibilities of Taeyeon’s new behaviour.

“Yo Taeng, your Ferrari just arrived,” Sunny announced. Taeyeon quickly stop whatever she’s doing and offered her hand to Tiffany, Tiffany grab her wife’s hand,”Let’s go for our great escape, shall we?” Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded and they started to ran to the car and quickly storm away from the wedding hall.

“Can we eat some more?” Yoona and Sooyoung said together. The other people just shook their head when they saw the shikshin started to attack the food.

‘Thank you for sending me to that parallel world and make me realised what I’ve missed,’ Taeyeon thought as she took a glance to her wife that are beautiful with the wedding dress.

End.........?

***

Few years later.

“Parallel world, is something that you couldn’t imagine, they are similar yet different from us, I’m really glad that I manage to complete this book before the due date, if not, my manager will definitely kill me,” She made the crowd laughed. Hyoyeon playfully glared at the older girl.

“I just want to say you would regret to be inside of that world,” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who are at the VIP table.

“Since we all know that parallel world going to be opposite to our world, I can’t imagine how my life would be without knowing my beautiful wife over there,” Taeyeon smile at Tiffany. “Thus, I dedicated this new novel, to my beloved wife, Tiffany Hwang or should I say, Tiffany Kim,” With that the crowd applaused and cheered.

***

“TaeTae.. Are you sure you want to be in hiatus?” Tiffany asked as she backhug her wife. Taeyeon nodded,”I want to focus on us, I know I’ve abandon you for too long, I know our friends ask you to leave me but I’m a new person now Tiffany,” She broke the hug and face her wife.

“I love you,”

“I love you too Taeyeon..”

***

“Who else should we send to parallel world unnie?” The younger girl asked as she ate her goguma.

“It’s boring that Taeyeon manage to realised her mistake in a short time,” The blonde girl yawned.

“Yah!!” They heard a loud voiced echoed the restaurant.

“Where is Lee Soonkyu?! How dare she put too much salt on my food?! You are not qualified to open restaurant your food is !” The tall girl yelled. Making scenes inside of the restaurant.

“Who said my food ?!” The short girl storm from the kitchen to face the tall girl.

“Yah Seohyun-ah, we found our new victims,” Hyoyeon nudged the younger girl’s arm as she watch the scene interestingly.

Seohyun looked up and saw the tall and the short girl is currently having a cat fight, she sighed,”Sorry Sooyoung unnie and Sunny unnie but you guys need to make peace,” with that Hyoyeon and Seohyun disappeared after cursing the two.

-Ayo what's everyone! That is the final episode of my boring story hahaha

-I would like to say Thank you to all my subscribers and commentators, Toto_Mao ,KimNo-raemelinsanchez andSOSHIARMY09 

without you guys my comment section will definitely be lonely. Guess this gonna be another hiatus for me since my writer block is back.

-Thank you again!

BYEEEEEE