Three.

Parallel World

“Are you sure that we allow to do this?” Yuri asked as she and Taeyeon hiding behind the bush. Taeyeon raised her finger signalling Yuri to be quite. They are currently inside of the Hwang mansion, Tiffany’s birthday party is currently being held at the pool.

“And Taeyeon I wonder how did you know where is this Hwang family lived?”Yuri asked quietly. Taeyeon stared at the happy birthday girl who are currently laughing with her friends and… her ugly fiancée. ‘Because I used to be here, I used to asked Tiffany to be my girlfriend at this very pool’ She thought.

‘I hate to see you were laughing with someone else, someone that are not me’ She bit her lips as she saw Tiffany’s ugly fiancée kissing her cheek. “We got to be quick Yuri, I want to put my gift on that table,” Taeyeon pointed at the table that was full of present. “Let’s go Tae,”

The party ended well and Tiffany got to admit that entertaining all of her fake friends is exhausting. They want to be friend with you because you are rich, you are the heiress of you father’s company, if you got nothing, this so-called good friend of yours won’t even show up to help.

“So Ms. Hwang you have this $3,000 worth present, you want it?”

Tiffany shook her head, her eyes are still on her iPad, it has been an hour since Tiffany decided to choose which present to keep and which present to throw it away.

“Oh it’s ‘Night Before Dawn’ limited edition,” Seohyun’s eyes was sparkling when she saw it.

“Do you want to keep it Ms. Hwang?”Seohyun asked looking her leg crossed boss.

Tiffany put down her iPad,”Who is the author of that book?”

“Umm.. Kim Taeyeon? The one that we met at the store yesterday?”

“Oh right, that crazy woman, keep it Seohyun, I want to read it, how good is it?”Tiffany continue playing with her iPad.  

***

Taeyeon smiled as she saw Tiffany is reading her novel, in her world, Tiffany hated her novel because her sweet Tiffany hated murdering scene and horror books, ‘She looked so focus when she read any books,’ Taeyeon unconsciously bit her lips as she stalk Tiffany from a far using her binocular

“I will see you tomorrow Tiffany,” Taeyeon said before starting her car. Taeyeon chuckled as she realised what just said,”I sounded just like that scary stalker in my novel,”

***

Taeyeon went home and currently staring at the ceiling,”How do I get back to my world,” She then raised her hand, making it into fist,”I missed to hold Tiffany’s hand,”

“Am I going to stuck in this world forever? No Tiffany, no love life?” Taeyeon asked alone, her eyes started to get teary,”I hate myself for taking you for granted Tiffany,” She covered her face with both of her hands.

‘TaeTae… you have been stuck yourself for days already and you didn’t even eat the food that I gave to you..’ Tiffany said softly as she approached the older girl that currently busy typing on her laptop.

‘I’m busy with the dateline, leave me alone for awhile Tiffany’ Taeyeon said, not taking her eyes off from the laptop.

‘I know TaeTae but----‘

‘Don’t you understand me? Are you deaf?! If I don’t finish this before the due date, I won’t get any money and I can’t take care of you like your father said! I don’t want to live with your money!’ Taeyeon finally burst out as she yelled.

‘You want me to eat your food? You were so angry that I don’t touch your food? There’ Taeyeon throw the food into her rubbish bin.

‘Now stop nagging at me and let me do my job’ Taeyeon said ignoring Tiffany’s sad face.

Taeyeon woke up, silence became her companion. ”God.. I’m such a monster, Tiffany was so good to me then I let my temper get the best of me?”

She look at her clock and saw it’s already 7 a.m, usually Tiffany will get her breakfast at her favourite café.

***

She entered the café and Taeyeon was right Tiffany was seating at the usual spot where the real world Tiffany would seat too, Taeyeon chuckled,”Something just never change is it? You are still seating at that spot,” Taeyeon took a deep breath and walk to Tiffany.

“Hey,” Tiffany look up and saw Taeyeon, she rolled her eyes,”If you ever thinking to seat with me then my answer is no, I won’t allow it, there’s still plenty of empty seats here,” Tiffany said straight into Taeyeon’s eyes.Full of confident.She can't see any love inside of the latter's eyes.

‘No sign of my baby’ Taeyeon frown, but she decided to ignore what Tiffany said and seat at the chair across Tiffany. She heard Tiffany huffing but she decided to shrugged it off.

“Look Tiffany--” She saw Tiffany glared at her,”Who allow you to call me by my first name?” Taeyeon cleared ,” I mean Ms. Hwang, I just want to say that I’m sorry and I – Hey are you even listening to me?”Taeyeon saw Tiffany’s attention are completely on her iPhone. Smiling alone.

“Hello Ms. Hwang are listening?” Taeyeon snapped her fingers infront of Tiffany, the younger girl smile now been replace by an angry look,”Taeheyeon, did I ever said I want to listen to you?!” She snapped.

“It’s Taeyeon, Ms. Hwang I just need you to listen to me,”

‘“Well I don’t want to Taeyong, and if you really want to talk to me, made an appointment first instead of disturbing my peaceful breakfast,” Tiffany stood up and started to grab her coat,”I’m a such busy person and you should know that,” With that she walk from the café.

‘TaeTae? Are you listening to me?’ Tiffany asked as she saw the other woman didn’t pay attention on her.

‘What Tiffany? Sorry inspiration just came in, I need to write it, be right back’Taeyeon stood up from the couch.

‘But you promise me that this should be TaeNy time’ Tiffany said softly when she saw Taeyon enter her work room.

“I’m a jerk… I’m sorry Tiffany..”

 <<< Tiffany's attire when Taeyeon saw her at the cafe. Boss Hwang!

-Hi! I'm back again, guess I will update every Friday hehe. 

-Anyway once again. Thank you for reading this story and Thank you for your comments!