2/7

Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

awww~~~ me luving all the comments already... So happy u guys like the theme *big smiles!!! ^____^

 

 
Kyuhyun liked to bite.  In fact, he was very good with his teeth.  But being bitten wasn’t so much his thing.  He stood in the middle of Howling Moon, congealing demon blood getting way too close to his fancy boots, and knew that he’d have to offer his neck.  The wolves surrounded him.  Siwon held his hand in a deceptively light grip.   “This is Cho Von-Kyuhyun.”  Siwon’s voice boomed out and every wolf there stilled.  When an alpha talked, you damn well listened.
Kyuhyun’s racing heartbeat filled his ears.  Siwon kept staring right at him as he said,  “He’s my mate.”
“Oh, the no!”  The instant denial came from Kibum.  Kyuhyun had expected that outburst.    What he hadn’t expected — Siwon tore away from him and in an instant, the alpha's claws sank into that wolf’s shoulder.  “Oh, the , yes,” he snarled right back.  “And if you can’t accept him…” He yanked out his claws as Kibum stumbled back.
Wolves are brutal.  Another Council warning.
“If you can’t accept him,”  Siwon continued,  “then get out of my pack.”
Pain broke rough lines on Kibum's face.  “A vampire?  You’re tying to a bloodsucker—”
Now Kyuhyun wanted to claw him.  The wolves kept acting like Siwon was the one trading down. Dude.  Royal Vampire.
Kyuhyun toed the dead demon’s body.  The blood had reached his boots, and it wouldn’t be coming out of the leather.  “They’ll destroy you.”  Now it was the royals' voice that captured everyone’s attention.
Kibum puffed out his bloody chest.  “We did a good job of destroying them.”
Yes, they had.  And Kyuhyun was impressed, but he wasn’t planning to show it.  “You took out two…” His gaze swept the room.  “With twenty to two odds, I should hope you’d win the match.”
Siwon lifted a brow and watched his vamp...KyuKyu. Yes, i'm calling him KyuKyu.
Kyuhyun braced his legs and tried to look all kick-.   “What are your plans when there are two thousand of them… and still just twenty of you?”
“Did that bastard just say two thousand?”
“Two damn thousand?”
Shock coated the faces of the shifters.  Even Kibum looked nervous.
Siwon didn’t.  He just kept watching KyuKyu, and he kept his claws out.
“You’re being hunted,” Kyuhyun told them.  “How many wolves have the demons taken out in the last few weeks?”  They didn’t answer, but the vamp saw the swift glances that passed between the pack members.  “They’re also attacking us,” he said.  “For once, the vampires and the werewolves share an enemy.”  Now they were all focusing on him with narrowed eyes and tense faces.  “If we don’t take those bastards out, believe me, they will destroy us.  They’ve got the numbers on their side.  They have the power…”
“So what?”  Kibum demanded.  “An alliance?”  He fired a fierce stare at Siwon.  “Is this just some truce ‘til we kick the of all—”
“It’s a mating,”  Siwon said, voice flat.  “It’s forever.”
Until death.    “A doorway opened between hell and earth, and the demons are slipping right through that door,” Kyuhyun said.  More of the hell spawn came through each day.
“So close the damn door!” Kibum snapped.
Siwon's fingers stretched as if he were itching to plunge his claws back into the wolf.  Maybe he was.    “We will,” Siwon said simply.  “The wolves and the vampires will send them back and close the door.”
They had to work together.  In order for that doorway to shut, they’d both need to bleed.  Only Kyuhyun be the one giving up the most blood.  And Siwon would be the one to face hell.  Murmurs swept through the bar.  The wolves finally seemed to realize just how serious this night was.  A vampire wasn’t their prey.  Instead, a vampire was becoming their alpha’s mate.
Siwon came back to the vamp side again.  When his hands—still tipped with those deadly claws—rose to Kyuhyun's throat, the vamp didn’t flinch.  He swept back his soft hair and the alpha's knuckles brushed over his skin.
The wolves closed in now, watching, and some—some were already shifting.  Kibum swore and turned away.  He stomped for the door.
“Don’t be afraid,” Siwon voice, right at Kyuhyun's ear.  He felt the whisper of the alpha's breath on his flesh.
“I’m not.”  Kyuhyun's own voice was just as soft as Siwon's.
His claws skated down Kyuhyun's soft neck.  “Liar.”  Wolf senses.  Could he really smell Kyuhyun's fear?  “Have you ever been bitten?” Siwon asked.
So many eyes were on Kyuhyun now.  He’d known the bite would have to be in public.  It was one of the pack rules.  Claiming had to be public.  Witnesses had to see the bite.  Witnesses—just like in human marriage ceremonies.  Because that’s what a marking was…marriage.  When a male wolf bit what his in front of the pack, he claimed.
I can do this.
It would just help if Kyuhyun's knees weren’t shaking.  He gave Siwon the truth, “No.”  No one had ever bitten the Royal.     “Good.”  Too much satisfaction purred in the one word from Siwon.
“Don’t forget,”  Kyuhyun's voice was way too breathless.  He wasn’t actually looking forward to this, was he?  “I get my turn later.”
“I’m counting on it.”
Oh, damn.
Kyuhyun tilted his head, arching his neck even as he closed those eyes.  He wouldn’t look at the others as Siwon did this.  He would just close those puppy eyes and pretend that—  That I’m not giving my life to a werewolf.
Siwon's lips touched his skin first.  Kyuhyun had expected the bite.  The sharp sting of teeth. Werewolves were supposed to be wild.  No better than animals.  That’s what the Council said, that’s what— Siwon's tongue his skin, and Kyuhyun lost his breath.  His chest tightened even as his body tensed.
Kyuhyun didn’t open his eyes.  Don’t want to see them.  Siwon  the vamp's smooth, soft skin, him, but didn’t bite, not yet.  His arms surrounded Kyuhyun, his body sheltered him, and he made his vamp wait.
Worse, the bastard made his vamp want.
Because his vamp's skin was too sensitive, Siwon's lips too wickedly skilled, and if a vampire had a sweet spot—okay, yes, they all did—it was the neck.  Just a few there, and he was choking back a moan.
Then Kyuhyun felt the edge of his teeth on him.
“Do it,” the Royal told him, desperate.
“You accept me?”
Kyuhyun nodded.
“Say it, Kyukyu, I need the words.  You have to say—”
oh great, a pet name already... arghhh.  FINE! “I accept you!”
His teeth sank into his Kyukyu.  Not his neck, but the curve of his shoulder.  The pain was white-hot, pulsing.  Then pleasure whipped through the vamp.  A wave of pleasure so intense that Kyuhyun cried out and opened his eyes.  And saw a giant, brown wolf leaping right at him.
Barely married, and already, the groom’s family was gunning for him.  Siwon lifted his head at Kyuhyun's cry and he roared, “Kibum!”as Siwon shoved his KyuKyu back.  Then Kyuhyun's alpha's jumped right into air.  His bones crunched loudly, popped, and fur broke over Siwon's skin.  The man vanished, and a giant majestic black wolf attacked in mid-air.
Kyuhyun touched his own shoulder and felt the wet warmth of his own blood.  The skin ached, but he knew the flesh was already healing.  Vamp healing power.
The two wolves were a twisting, snarling mass.  Claws flew, razor-sharp teeth snapped.  Blood matted their fur, and their growls filled the air.  Kyuhyun lunged forward, but a firm hand wrapped around his arm.
“Easy, there, my Royal highness.” The man’s voice rolled with a boyish accent.  “Don’t go gettin’ between wolves.  If Kibum wants a challenge, then Siwon will give him one…”
As Kyuhyun watched, the other wolves circled and howled.  Siwon tore into the brown wolf.  M
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter