1/7

Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   
The both y and adorable vampire walked into the bar as if he owned the place.  Since 'Howling Moon' was a low-rent dive hidden on the shadier side of Gangnam, a bar that catered to werewolves, well, the royal was very much out of ing place.  And, if he wasn’t careful, he might just become the night’s entertainment.   Choi Siwon tensed when he saw him.  Siwon wasn’t as drunk as the other wolves, not yet anyway, so he recognized the deceptively delicate being instantly.
Siwon could see the hint of his small fangs peeking out just behind the plump fullness of his too-red lips.  Vamps’ fangs always came out when they were about to fight or .  So which one was the vamp about to do?
The vamp stilled inside the doorway of the bar.  His wavy brown curls tumbled side to side as his gaze raked to the left, to the right.  Huh.  Looked like he was hunting for someone—or something.  In this place, the only thing he’d find was a pack ready to rip him right into pieces.
Vampires and wolves weren’t exactly playing nice these days.  Or any days.  He should know that.
But then those puppy eyes swept by Siwon.  Swept by, then came right back.  His large, sparkling eyes—bright with a vamp’s power—caught Siwon's.  They both stared at each other, and Siwon found he couldn’t look away.  A vampire’s trick of compulsion?
Nah…more likely just his own lust.  Because this vamp was hot.  Most vamps were, those pureblood ones anyway.  And Siwon knew he was looking at one of the elite pureblood Seoul vamps.
A pureblood, in a werewolf hell.  Siwon smiled.  Fate must be laughing her off somewhere.
Then, the vamp smiled too.  A of heat shot straight through Siwon's body, and the beast that he kept chained inside stretched and growled.
Want.
He started walking toward Siwon in his high end -me or -off black studded boots.  Siwon shoved away from the bar.  But the others had noticed the new arrival by now, and they were closing in.  Three males.  Big and hulking because that was the way of the beast.
“Vampire…” The snarl floated in the air, and the males reached for him.
“No!” Siwon's roar broke a second too slowly.
Two of the males crashed into nearby tables.  They’d made the mistake of actually touching the vamp.  You didn’t touch a vampire prince who didn’t want to be touched.  Fools should know that rule.   Purebloods were especially strong.  Excitement had the beast inside yanking on Siwon's leash.
Every person in the bar froze for a moment, then instantly turned their attention on the vamp.  The vamp had the third wolf on the floor in front of him.  The wolves hadn’t shifted, not yet, but their claws were already lengthening.  The vamp had one pale hand at his throat while the other held tight to his hair, yanking the head back to better expose his neck.
Vampires always went for the throat.  So predictable.  Their hunger made them weak every time.
“Kill the bastard…” Ah, that mutter came from one of the guys he’d tossed a good ten feet.  That wolf was already rising with his claws out and blood dripping from his busted cheek.   Siwon lifted his hand, staying the men even as they rose.  “Not…yet.”  And Siwon knew no one would disobey.  They couldn’t.  He was alpha, and if they tried, he’d be the one kicking .
Even the ty band stopped playing as he crossed the room.  The few human females in the bar glanced around curiously, and he saw a couple of the shifters push them toward the back.  The women came to play at Howling Moon.  Or rather, the wolves played with them.  Those women knew the score about the supernatural world, and they knew to keep quiet about the paranormal society.
The vampire didn’t release his grip on his prey.  Siwon took his time stalking toward him.  Like most vamps, he had pale, ivory skin.  His features were…damn, pretty perfect.  Wide eyes, high cheeks, tall nose.  His chin was pointed a little, giving him a slightly stubborn edge, but then, bloodsuckers were not exactly known to be easy going.
Neither were wolves.
He wore all black.  Tight black jeans that cups his tushy temptingly, a very y black tee exposing just enough skin, and those expensive boots that oozed .
and violence.  Yeah, that was pretty much how vamps and wolves rolled.
As Siwon closed in on him, he picked up the vamp scent, separating the light cologne of his skin from the booze, sweat, and the cigarettes in the air.  The vampire smelled sweet, tempting, alluring.
His kind always did.  The better to lure their prey in for that deadly bite.  But he was—More.
Siwon inclined his head toward the vamp.  “Let him go.”
“Of course.”  As those round eyes rolled.  He dropped his hold on the wolf instantly as if he weight nothing.
Then Kibum made the mistake of lunging back up and slicing at him with those claws of his.  Rage exploded inside of Siwon, and he leapt forward even as his own claws broke from his fingertips.
Don’t hurt—
The vamp stepped back, ducked, then shoved his fist right at the wolf’s heart.  His punch threw Kibum back against Siwon.
Siwon grabbed the wolf and twisted him around.  He lifted the other guy off the floor and glared at him.  “I don’t remember giving you permission to attack, Kibum.”
Siwon heard the vamp’s breaths panting lightly and knew he wasn’t as controlled as he appeared.  No scent of fear, not yet.
“B-bloodsucker…comin’ in here…” Kibum snarled.  “He can’t just…walk in…”
“I was invited here,” the vamp said smoothly.  
Still trapped in Siwon's grip, Kibum twisted and glared over his shoulder.  “Who the hell…would be dumb enough to invite a vampire here—”
“Your alpha.”  The vampire finally spoke which came with a shrug as his gaze lifted back to Siwon.  Then he inclined his head in the smallest of subservient gestures.  Submission.  “I was told of your offer, and I’m here to accept.”
Kibum's head swung back toward him. “Siwon?”  His voice was stronger now.  Wolves always healed fast.  “What bull is he talking about?”
Siwon slammed his forehead into Kibum's nose.  Bones crunched and blood spurted even as the smaller wolf howled.  Then Siwon threw the guy against the nearest wall, one that was about fifteen feet away.  When Kibum crashed, he didn’t get up.
Silence.  So thick it covered the whole bar.  Siwon stared at the vamp, trying to keep all emotion from his face.  Then, slowly, he closed the remaining space between him and the vampire who was going to change everything for Siwon.
He caught the pale hand and turned his palm over.  Hell, yes, the mark was there, cradled inside his left hand.  Just like Siwon known it would be.  A blood-red skull.  Siwon stood close enough to see the circle of gold in the vamp's eyes.  The faint gold that marked him just as his hand did.  He was something far more than an ordinary bloodsucker.
This one was a true royalty vampire.  Meaning not only he has the power of being the alpha in his nest, but also the ability to carry his own young's.  And he's Siwon's key to power, immortality, and he was the perfect weapon that he needed to kick the of the demons who’d come to town looking to wipe out his people.
The royal's lips parted as he stared up at him.  Siwon glimpsed his deceptively delicate fangs.  And Siwon caught the scent of fear as it swept through him.  The prince or more like princess in Siwon's eyes was right to be afraid.  Now that he was there, within Siwon's grasp, he’d never let this creature go.
Never.
“I’m Siwon.” He let the prince see his own fangs.  “And you’re mine.”   A claim made before all the wolves in the room.  From now on, any wolf who touched him would face the alpha — and death.
The prince swallowed and tilted his head back to better meet those black eyes.  “Hello, I'm Kyuhyun.”
The wolf within growled…Mine.
 ***   When you were stuck between death and hell, sometimes, you had to turn to a big, bad wolf for help.  The door to the small storeroom closed with a soft click behind Cho Kyuhyun, and he tried hard not to tense his shoulders.
Alone.  With him.  The werewolf’s footsteps padded around the room.
Kyuhyun kept his chin up and knew that he’d smell his fear.  Dammit, the prince hated being afraid.  But the idea of bonding with this male and staying with him for the rest of his very long life—hello, fear!   Kyuhyun didn’t fear many things, but every vamp in upper Seoul knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter