Six Days Later

Fate Saved My Fiancé

Still Yumi 

September 4, 2011

 

It's been six days since Taemin had passed away. Today was his funeral. HIs parents had decided to keep him in a coffin in a sacred room. Something about not being able to cope with the dirt and being a star or whatever.

At the moment I'm sitting right next to eommoni. She's crying her heart out, while I'm trying to be strong her and everyone else..especially Tae oppa.. Some guy is talking about how Taemin was a great person and how he effected all of us. Suddenly I heard my name being called.

"Miss Cho? Would you like to say anything about your ex-fiancé" EX?! EXCUSE ME!?

"Dae..Taemin oppa was my first love..he showed me that it was possible to love. He showed me the real him...and..(Here comes the sobbing)..He always told me he loved me. We were supposed to get married on the 29th of this month..but exactly last month..he passed away..I don't blame anyone..I really don't..but I wish it was me who had went and tried to get b--b--banana milk for us...I can't help but remember that beautiful smile he has on his face when he drinks that. He wasn't the kind of person to ever give up, that's why he'd sometime come home and pass out on the couch..I remember all those movie nights we'd have just the two of us..The night he p-proposed..the song he sang to me...Our first time celebrating each other's birthday,2 years ago..I can't imagine celebrating my birthday in 5 day with-without my Taeminnie...I--I--(I dropped the mic)- can't go on...

I ran out of there..I was outside the door..I slid down the wall. I hugged my knees and started crying..

"I'm sorry oppa...I'm so sorry.." I cried into my arms..

"I know you are..But yeobo it wasn't your fault at all." I looked up..I thought I heard Teamin's voice.

"O-oppa?.." I looked around.

Suddenly he appear infront of me, in all white and smiling.

"OPPA!" I yelled and got up and ran to try to hug him but ended up going right through him.

"Yeobo..I'm dead.." He said.

"Ani...ani...why does everyone keep saying that!" I cried into my hands while I was on my knees.

"Because It's true.." He said fading away.

"Yeobo...I need to go..I love you..so so so much.." He said completely out of sight.

"I love you so so so much too oppa.." I said crying.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Yumi?" It was Key

"Hmm?" I said quietly.

"W-who were you talking to?" Jonghyun asked.

"Taemin of course." I said like it was a normal thing.

"Taemin's..gone.." Onew said trying not to make me mad/sad

"But he's coming back." I said smiling. I turned to look at them.

"No..Yumi..he's not.." Minho said.

I smiled at them.

"Yes he is. Don't worry. I just saw him. He's coming back." I said getting up and walking away.

I could feel them staring at me.

I walked all the way home, talking to Taemin oppa..

 

I have nothing to say about this.I know it wasn't the greatest update, but I cried again. Maybe I'm just a wheeny. Next chapter is gonna be short but supporting towards Yumi. And someone else gets a POV! Yay!