It Happened

Fate Saved My Fiancé

CHO YUMI

August 29, 2011

I woke up this morning like any other day. The first sound I hear is the beating of my fiancé's heart. I smiled and lifted my head to see him. I leaned up and kissed his perfect lips. He flustered a bit but eventually opened his eyes, but slowly.

"Good morning Taemin oppa." I said smiling.

"Good morning my lovely Yumi." He said groggly but smiled back.

I giggled and he looked at me and smiled wider.

"How about I make breakfast and then we can go see that new movie that's out, dae?" I asked.

"Arrasso. I'll check the times later." He said.

I nodded and got up, but he pulled me back down. He kissed my lips and I blushed.

"Yeobo, I find it cute how you still blush when I kiss you even if we've been together for 2 years." He teased.

"Yah.." I said getting up and getting dress. And he did the same.

We walked through our small dorm to the kitchen. We lived in a dorm RIGHT NEXT to the other SHINee members. It took us soooo long to convince his manager and company to let us live together.

So we made our breakfast and then fed each other. After, I washed the dishes while he checked the movie times.

"Yeobo?" Taemin called from the living room.

"Hmm?" I said back.

"How about 2:30?" He asked.

"Anytime is fine oppa." I said. I mean I didn't really care what we did, as long as I got to be with him. I mean it was his day off..FINALLY...in my opinion.

"Mm..Okay, so we'll leave in about 30 minutes." He yelled.

"Kaaayyy~" I sang.

I was almost finished with the dishes when I suddenly felt arms around my waist.

"Oppa." I said calmly.

"Cho Yumi..I love you..so so so much..I really do." He kissed my shoulder.

"Hah, Lee Taemin, I love you so so so much too. That's why we're getting married next month, silly." I said smiling.

"I know. I'm glad we are. Then we can have many kids and they will be just like us." he said seriously.

"Oppa..are you feeling alright?" I just finished the dishes and I wiped my hand then turned to him. He was crying.

"O-oppa...W-why are you crying?" I asked wiping his tears away.

"I...I don't really know..." he said.

So I leaned in and kissed him.

"Well. Whatever it is, I'm here for you, and I always will be." 

He suddemly smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Let's get changed yeobo." he said holding my hand.

I nodded and walked with him.

Then we went to the movies, hand in hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie, it was raining. So I pulled out my umberella, and put it over both of us. We were still walking hand in hand, talking about how beautiful Seoul was. Then he suddenly let go of my hand.

"Yeobo! Look! That store is having a sale on Banana Milk! Let's get some for our home." He said pointing.

I nodded and was about to walk but Tae had stopped me.

"Stay put yeobo. I'll get." He suggested.

"But-" I started

"It's okay." He assured me.

 He ran across the street and was half way there when suddenly and speeding car came and hit him.

My eyes widen and I dropped the umberella and ran to him.

"TAEMIN!!!" I had tears in my eyes.

I lifted his head and he looked me right in the eyes and smiled. Then he said three words.

"I love you." 

Then he closed his eyes. My clothes were drenched in rain and....his blood.

I called the ambulance and they rushed us to the hospital. I called the SHINee members and told then.

I was forced to stay in the waiting room, then SHINee came in.

I was sitting there crying my eyes out. Alone..before the boys showed up.

"Y-Yumi..." It was Key.

I looked up with tears in my eyes and tried to smile but it didn't show.

Key ran to my side and tried to comfort me.

He said things like "It'll be okay." "He's strong." "Don't worry, he'll be fine." But I didn't believe on word.

Suddenly the docter came in.

"Excuse me? Who's Cho Yumi?" He asked.

I shot up.

"I-I am.." I walked to him.

"I'm sorry...but we lost him...he lost too much blood."

I fell to my knees and cried harder.

"Ani...Ani...Don't lie to me..." I said wishing he was.

"I'm sorry miss.." He said and walked out.

"ANI...ANI..PLEASE...PLEASE! DON'T LIE TO ME...." I yelled.

"Y-yumi..he's gone.." Minho said.

"STOP SAYING THAT!" I yelled.

"Y-Yumi...we lost him.." Onew said.

"SHUT UP! IT'S NOT TRUE! KEY YOU SAID HE WAS STRONG!" 

Key ran and tried to hug me.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! I WANT TO SEE HIM! LET ME SEE MY TAEMIN!" I yelled crying.

I cried harder and harder. Then everything seemed to blurry and fuzzy. I was holding my head.

"Yumi? You okay?"

"No." Then everything went black.

 

Is it weird that I had a dream about this and now I'm writing it? I cried writing this chapter.

Next chapter is sad and strange.