Night Of 09/04/11

Fate Saved My Fiancé

KIM KEYBUM!

The rest of the SHINee members and I walked out of the sacred room and saw Yumi in the middle of a patch of grass crying. We walked to her and the last thing we heard was "I love you so so so much too oppa."

I put my hand on her shoulder.

 

"Yumi?"

"Hmm?" She said quietly.

"W-who were you talking to?" Jonghyun asked.

"Taemin of course." She said like it was a normal thing.

"Taemin's..gone.." Onew said.

"But he's coming back." She said said smiling. She turned and looked at us.

"No..Yumi..he's not.." Minho said.

She smiled at them.

"Yes he is. Don't worry. I just saw him. He's coming back." She said getting up and walking away.

We stood there watching her walk away talking to herself.

"This is so sad..she's indenial." Jonghyun said.

"Jjong. She just lost her first love in a car accident. They were supposed to get MARRIED." I said.

"Yeah. She's the one who is impacted the most. She lost her family, and her best friend, and worst of all she was left to fend for herself in this dangerous world." Onew said.

"And then Tae came along in her life and made her happy." Minho said.

"And now...he's gone too..She has us only...We might not be able to replace Tae but we can at least be her brothers, right?" I asked.

They all nodded.

Then I got an idea. I clapped my hands and they all looked at me.

"Let's bring her clubbing!" I said happily.

"I don't know Key..she JUST lost her lover-who in fact..loved dancing.." Minho stated.

"Maybe she'll forget everything for one night and get wasted." Jjong said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home, we changed and then traveled next door. Yumi opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Oh hey guys. Come in." We did just that.

"Yumi" I started

"So what brings you guys here?" She inturrupted.

"We're taking you out." Jjong said.

"Oooo where?" I asked.

"Clubbing." Minho said and she froze.

"I'm not going." She quickly said.

"Too bad. You have no choice." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We dragged her out after dressing her in presentable clothing.

Once we arrived then got a booth. We ordered A LOT of alcohol. Yumi was tipsy.

Suddenly and old man went up to Yumi.

"Hey there y lady. How about you and me get busy?" The old man said.

"I have a fiancé." she said whiched shoked I me.

"Oh yeah, then where is he?" The man said childishly.

"Dead." She said bluntly.

The man dropped his glass on beer and turned pale.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." The oldie said.

All our eyes were opened wide. She-She just said that Tae was dead..

"G-guys...M-maybe making her drunk was a bad idea.." Onew said.

We all nodded.

Yumi suddenly got and started leaving.

"Y-YUMI AH!" I yelled.

She just kept walking. The rest of us got up and paid, then we followed Yumi.

"Yumi ah...where ar-" Minho started

"I'm going to see Taemin oppa." She said.

"But.." Jjong started

"Don't worry, I know he's dead. I'm going to visit his room.." She said not looking at us.

"Do you...um...want us to go with you?" Onew asked.

"No. Just go home." She said a bit rude.

"Yumi...you're drunk." I told her.

"No I'm not. I'm perfectly fine." She said stopping.

She looked at us and said, "Please...I'm begging you...go home..."

"O-okay.." I said..I'm so worried about her. I mean, WHAT IF SHE KILLS HERSELF?! THROW HERSELF INFRONT OF A TRUCK?! GAAAHH! TAEMIN WOULD NEVER FORGIVE US...wait...what did I just say...? Taemin's dead..Maybe I'm just really drunk...yeah..drunk..

So we started walking the other way, going home. But I kept stealing little glances at her..just in case.

 

CHO YUMI

So the boys decided to take me out. I'm a bit tipsy but I really wanted to go visit Tae oppa.. I told the guys to go home, and I walked all the way to his sacred room. I knew the passcode...I mean why wouldn't I right? Hello? I'm his fiance. So I walked in and went to the coffin sitting in the front of the room.

"Hey oppa...I miss you so much. It's not the same without you. Our dorm is so quiet, and I can't help but listen to your songs. I know you told me to stop being so sad that your gone, and you said "Everything happens for a reason" but I can't face the truth. Oppa..I love you. You were the only one I had left. My parents passed 5 years ago..my best friend moved to America..I was left to fend for myself..then you came along..You change my whole life..You made me realize that I can be happy again..You made me realize the true meaning of life...love.."

I paused for a moment sobbing.

"Today the guys took me out..I know I don't drink but they took me out and I didn't want to be mean. I'm not drunk. But.."

Another pause.

"A man came up to me and was trying hit on me..but I said I had a fiance.."

I started chuckling.

"Hah then he asked where you were and I said...you were dead.."

The chuckling turned to heavy sobs..

Everything was blurring. I just realized I hadn't eaten all day and drank alcohol and I'm crying..

"Oppa...I wish I had another chance...I'd let you live and I'd go..You mean more the the world than I do..Really..You have a better life than I do..You could make the world happy, you and SHINee. Hah..oppa you guys were always my favorite band..

...I just wish...I could have save you..."

Then I out..but the last thing I saw was Taemin oppa..

 

The next chapter is kinda..maybe..um...actually I don't know..I have everything planned out and all...because it all came to me in a dream...haha..so if it's a bad story...just tell me how I should make it better..Please..haha. I attepted so many storied but failed. So yeah..I cried so much in my sleep that night. I woke up with a wet pillow. My poor Pokemon pillow!