Fate Happened

Fate Saved My Fiancé

CHO YUMI

August 29, 2011

I woke up quickly this morning because I heard the sound of a heart beat. My eyes shot wide open. I was in my room..cuddling with someone..I lifted my head and I saw HIM ... Lee Taemin...my fiance. I quickly grabbed my cell phone of the night stand and checked the date: August 29, 2011 Tears started forming in my eyes. I shot up and grabbed him into a tight hug. I cried so hard.

He suddenly groaned but didn't open his eyes.

"ngh..y-yeobo..."

"Taemin oppa..I missed you so much." I sobbed and his eyes quickly shot open.

"Yah..yeobo...w-why are you crying?" he asked me with his cute worried expression.

"I've missed you so much." I cried.

"I never left yeobo.."

Then it hit me. Everything made sense now. Fate has given me a second chance..Last night..I wished to have been the one that died..not Taemin...so I'd...I'd have to leave him..I knew how this fate thing worked...'Fate makes you risk a life to safe another.' I'd have to give up mine to Taemin. Mianheyo Taemin oppa...Saranghaeyo..

"Oppa. I love you."

"Hah yeobo, I love you too." He smiled at me.

He looked at me and suggest things.

"How about we make breakfast and then go see that new movie that just came out, dae?"

I nodded.

I was going to get up but I kissed him first. He was surprised but kissed back. My face flushed a deep red color. We pulled away and he chuckled at the color of my face.

"Yeobo, I find it cute how you still blush when I kiss you even if we've been together for 2 years." I remember him clearly saying that..the day he died..

We got up like normal. We cooked and then fed each other. After, I washed the dishes and he checked the movie times.

 

"Yeobo?" Taemin called from the living room.

"Hmm?" I said back.

"How about 2:30?" He asked.

I hesitated a bit.."Um..Anytime is fine oppa.."

 

"Mm..Okay, so we'll leave in about 30 minutes." He yelled.

"Kaaayyy~" I sang.

 

I was almost finished with the dishes when I suddenly felt arms around my waist. Here it goes again.

"Oppa." I said calmly.

"Cho Yumi..I love you..so so so much..I really do." He kissed my shoulder.

"Hah, Lee Taemin, I love you so so so much too. That's why we're getting married next month, silly." I said smiling.

"I know. I'm glad we are. Then we can have many kids and they will be just like us." he said seriously.

"Oppa..are you feeling alright?" I just finished the dishes and I wiped my hand then turned to him. He was crying.

"O-oppa...W-why are you crying?" I asked wiping his tears away.

"I...I don't really know..." he said.

So I leaned in and kissed him.

"Well. Whatever it is, I'm here for you, and I always will be." 

He suddemly smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"Let's get changed yeobo." he said holding my hand.

I nodded and walked with him.

But while he was in the bathroom. I took his phone and made a video. He's never heard me sing before so I sang a quick song and told him I loved him and that I was sorry, that I couldn't keep the promise I made earlier. I was crying after I sang. Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and but on the happiest face ever..he never noticed.

Then we went to the movies, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked out and it was raining again. I took out my umberella and he held it this time. We held hands again but he suddenly let go..OH NO...IT'S ALMOST TIME

"Yeobo! Look! That store is having a sale on Banana Milk! Let's get some for our home." He said pointing on cue

"I'll get them oppa. Don't worry. Please stay here and don't move." I said then gave him a quick kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LEE TAEMIN

I saw a store having a sale on Banana Milk and was about to go get some but Yumi had stopped me.

I watched her as she ran half way across the street but started slowing down..Then I saw...a SPEEDING CAR..Suddenly it hit her..My eyes went wide and I started crying.

"YUMI!"

I lifted her head and she looked me right in the eyes and smiled. Then she said three words.

"I love you."

She out. I quickly called the ambulance and the rest of SHINee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the hospital, they brought her to a room and I was forced to stay in the waiting room. I was crying. I can't lose her..

Suddenly the guy bursted into the room. Key ran to me.

"T-tae..."

I looked up and tried to smile but it didn't work. Key just hugged me tight and tried saying stuff the comfort me, but it didn't work.

Then the docter came in.

"Excuse me..who's Lee Taemin?"

I shot up and ran to him.

"I-I am.."

"I'm sorry...but we lost her...she lost too much blood."

Key rushed over and pulled me into a hug.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. DOCTOR. DON'T LIE TO ME!...SH-SHE CAN'T! ANI! DON'T LIE!" I yelled falling to my knees.

"I'm sorry.." and he walked out.

"DON'T LEAVE..STOP LYING!" I yelled. The guys were crying but kept trying to calm me down.

"D-Don't leave me..yeobo..please..y-you promised..." I whispered.

"Tae..she's gone.." Onew said.

I started pounding the floor.

"WAE?! WAE?! WAEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!?" I yelled before passing out. I couldn't take it all in. I had a panic attack.