21

My Music for You

 

CHAPTER 21

 

Minhee’s POV

 

Well, what I did last night was definitely one of the weirdest things that I have done. Ugh! I can’t believe I almost spent the whole night in the music room with Oppa!!! That was really stupid of me! It’s very embarrassing! I want to evaporate! When Oppa woke me up. It was really awkward. But come to think of it, I kinda liked it, waking up with him. It just makes me smile. It’s like when he woke me up, he’s like the sunshine. Even though it’s still midnight.  Oppa really has this type of pull with me, he’s exuding of happiness!  ~sigh~

 

~Sigh~ I really have to get home and play the Guardian Angel. Everytime I play that, I remember Oppa and it makes me happy. I don’t really understand why, but I really like it when I am with Oppa. Is this what they call a crush? Hmmm… I should ask Dad about this tonight. When I see him, my stomach gets this activity like it’s moving on its own. Not like I’m hungry, or I’m going to throw up, it’s like butterflies flying inside my tummy! It’s weird, but I really like the feeling.

 

 

Minhee came home, she found her home empty, well, not really empty, she was welcomed by their maid, her parents aren’t home. So she took the chance of playing for her pleasure, again, her favourite, Guardian Angel. She played it continuously on and on. Then, it struck her. ‘Why did I even went to the music school last night? Weird. It reminded me of Oppa. Never mind, I should just enjoy this time, me being alone at home and I am able to play anything I want to play.’ Soon, she heard their front door open. Some one’s home!

 

Minhee immediately changed what she was playing, from Guardian Angel to Sarabande. Then, she heard a knock on the door and it opened slowly. It was her dad, Youngbae, holding a bag of goodies.

 

“Honey! I’ve bought you some snacks from the convenience store, would you like to take a break for a while?” Youngbae asked his daughter, who gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh, sure dad! What did you get for me?” she asked as she took the bag of food from his hands. “Oooh! Pudding!!!” She found some Yogurt drink, some chips and that Japanese Pudding that she really loves. Her dad really knows how to spoil her.

 

Youngbae lead her out of the music room and headed to the living room. He sat her down and he began, “I’m sorry honey, we had to leave again last night, and sorry about your mom, she’s always like that, but, I have to tell you, it’s really your fault. I hope you know that right, you understand your circumstances? You should be really careful of your actions. I want to keep you safe. Always. We love you. And I know you know that. Just be careful always ok honey? Good thing Mr. Park was there to save you. I would not know what I would do if something bad would happen to you. I really could not imagine it honey.”

“Im sorry Dad. I would never do that again.”

“Well. You should never. You’re getting older, you should know things.” It became silent, Minhee, just listened to her dad, and soon, he embraced her in his arms.

“I love you Honey.”

“I love you too Dad.”

 

It seems like this night; Hana will be away, for an album recording. So the father and daughter bonded with watching their usual K-dramas. Then, Minhee asked her dad,

“Dad, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah? What is it honey? Is it about Dong-yi?”

“No, dad, I have a question.”

“oh. Ok, I thought you’re asking about the k-drama, what is it, Honey?”

“Well, I have a friend.” She began.

“Ok, What’s her name?” Youngbae absentmindedly asked, still concentrating on the drama they’re watching. Minhee panicked, she doesn’t have a name for her “friend”.

“Well, she’s uhh… Minji.”

“Oh…. OK, go on… continue.” Youngbae asked with his eyes still glued to the tv set.

“She tells me whenever she sees this boy classmate of ours, she feels like her tummy is hmmm.. churning. What do you think that is?”

“Well, I guess, your classmate Minji has a crush on that boy classmate.” Youngbae answered flatly.

“Oh.” Was the only thing she could say.

“So why did her tummy felt like churning and sometimes she tells me her heart beats fast. Is she sick?”

“No honey… Oh! You Dongyi! You should keep your secrets or else the king would know!” Youngbae answered as he reacted to the k-drama they are watching.

“Oh.” She answered again. “But, why does she feel like her heart is going to burst out of her chest?” she continued to ask her dad. This time, Youngbae actually paused the K-Drama DVD that their watching and turned to his daughter.

“Well, she feels that way because, I think she likes the boy. Well, I can’t really answer for her. But what experience told me, it’s like that, same whenever I see your mom.”

“You feel that way when you see mom?” she asked her dad.

“Yes, of course, all the time honey.” Youngbae smiled dearly as he thought of his wife.

“Don’t you experience these stuff honey?” Youngbae asked his daughter. Minhee flustered with her father’s question. 

“What? No.” She denied, then grabbed the remote and pressed the play button. And busied herself with watching DONG-Yi. Youngbae saw her flustered, he understood, the “her friend, Minji” she was talking about is herself.

 

That night when they finished their K-Drama marathon, when Minhee lied awake in bed, she pondered on things. ‘I guess, I like Oppa.’ 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! 

an update!!! yey! confetti showers!!!

i hope you all like it! 

please do leave a comment. ayt?!

will you ask your dad these kinds of things??? hahahhaha!!!

sooo yeah... here it is!!! i really hope you all like it!!

please do read, comment and subscribe!

be happy and healthy!

til my next update!

ciao!

xoxoxoxo