16

My Music for You

 

 

“I’m really worried about you.” Yoochun uttered. He placed both his hands on her shoulders, as they were facing each other.

 

At the same moment, the door swung open. Youngbae appeared behind the door. His chinky eyes went large at the sight of a young adult and his daughter with his hands on her shoulders, facing each other, and him saying something about HIM WORRIED ABOUT HER.

 

Minhee turned to the door to see her dad, Youngbae; he looked utterly confused at the situation she’s in. Youngbae eyed at Yoochun then trailed to his daughter.  At the immediate sight of the Youngbae, Yoochun removed his hands away from Minhee’s shoulders. He stood up straight and turned to Youngbae.

 

“Good Evening Mr. Kim.” Yoochun said as he bowed.  Youngbae raised his eyebrow at Yoochun. Minhee then, immediately ran to her father’s arm and gave him an ‘I’m home kiss’ on the cheek. Youngbae smiled at his daughter.

“Dad, this is my piano instructor.” Minhee presented Yoochun to Youngbae.

“Park Yoochun, sir.” Yoochun stated with a kind smile on his face. Youngbae still had a straight face. He gestured to shake the older man’s hand, Youngbae fairly accepted Yoochun’s handshake, still confused, why this man is with his daughter, and why is he taking her home. His eyes were filled with confusion; he again eyed his daughter and eyed the young man in front of him.

 

Minhee had her hand on her father’s forearm. She knew with Youngbae’s reaction, that he seemed confused. “I thought you will come home on Thursday, Dad?”  She tried to distract her father.

“The meeting with the clients in Singapore is cancelled. So I had to go back and make a report about it.” Youngbae explained to his daughter.

 

Yoochun felt that he was not welcomed today in Minhee’s home. As he can sense Youngbae’s guard is up.

 

“Mr. Kim, it was nice meeting you. I have to go.” Yoochun said as he presented his hand to Youngbae to shake it once more.

“You’re leaving already? Why don’t you come and join us for dinner? My wife and the cooks are already making dinner. Why don’t you join us?” Youngbae asked the young man.

“Ah. I think I’ll refuse your invitation today sir, maybe next time?” Yoochun refused. Youngbae pursed his lip. And then, he replied,

“My wife would love to have you here for dinner, Minhee’s former instructor, Yuna, often came here with her to have their lessons here and stay over for dinner.”

Yoochun forced a smiled; he was feeling off guard and shy about the situation.  Yoochun knew that Youngbae caught him with his hands on Minhee’s shoulder. But he meant nothing inappropriate about his statement.

“Uh, sir, it would be inconvenient for you, if I stayed here.” Yoochun uttered.

“No. I insist.” Youngbae took hold of his fore arm and pulled him inside the house.

 

Minhee was shocked with what her father is doing. They all walked to the living room and Youngbae led Yoochun to sit on the couch. “Wait here, I’ll call my wife. Please feel at home.” Then Youngbae turned to Minhee, “Honey, stay here with Mr. Park for a while, I’ll come back with some refreshments.”

“Sure Dad.” She shrugged.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hey guys!!! 

an update!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

i hope you all like it!

i know this chappie is meh. ~rolls eyes on self.~ 

but still, i hope you all like it.

please read comment and subscribe!!!

be happy and healthy!

'til next update!!!

xoxoxoxo