17

My Music for You

 

Minhee sat on another couch, she looked at Yoochun, only for her to notice that the sleeve of his white button down shirt was ripped with and it has streaks of blood on it. Minhee’s eyed widened. She stood up and ran to Yoochun’s side.  

“Oppa!!!” She screamed at him. Yoochun looked at her full of curiosity, he even raised an eyebrow.

“What?” he asked innocently not knowing what his student is flipping on about? Minhee gestured her and pointed to his abraised elbow. He looked at what she’s pointing out, his eyes widened. He surely did not feel the pain until he saw it; clotted blood was around the wound. He felt nauseated. He felt the blood rush out of his face. One thing he couldn’t stand, that’s blood.

 

HE turned away from the young lady in front of him. “I’m ok. Don’t bother about it.” He uttered lightly and tried to hide his elbow. Minhee’s eyebrows popped out. “Don’t give me that excuse Oppa!!! Obviously you’re injured!!! Wait here I’ll get a first aid kit.” Minhee stood up and left her piano instructor in the living room.

 

Carefully, Yoochun inspected the wound that he had, now that he saw it, it hurts so much, before, and it doesn’t even hurt at all. He tilted his elbow and inspected it carefully, good thing he can move the arm, so it means his arm is not broken, it’s just badly wounded and some parts around the wound is turning blue.

 

After a while, Minhee came back to the couch. She carefully opened the first aid kit and sat beside Yoochun and carefully folded the sleeve of his white shirt avoiding the wound. She inspected the wound carefully; it’s dirty, sand and dirt all over it. She noticed Yoochun’s clothes are all soiled up, filthy. She felt sorry for her Oppa, She grabbed a piece of cotton ball and cleaned his wounds with sterile water. Yoochun winced in pain and tried to take his arm away from the young lady. “I’ll clean the wound myself.” He said to her and yanked the cotton and sterile water bottle from her and attempted to clean the wound himself, but to his dismay, he couldn’t see the wound properly, and a little movement of the elbow, he winces in pain.

 

“Well, obviously you can’t.” Minhee rolled her eyes and yanked the things away from Yoochun. “Here, let me do it for you.”

“No. It’s ok.”

“Why are you so stubborn?” She interjected while she pushed a piece of cotton harshly on his wound.

“Owwwww!”  Yoochun winced in pain.

“Just let me do this for you Oppa, it’s the least I can do.” She said to him softly. Yoochun’s eyes softened and he did not try to argue anymore.

“Thank you Oppa.” She whispered to him softly as she continued to tend to his wound. Yoochun was admiring her gentle facial features; he felt at ease, at peace. ‘Beautiful.’ He admired her. “I’m sorry it had to end up with you injured. Just because of me being impatient and short tempered.” She said as she looked up to his eyes.  Their gazes met. And then, she whispered, “Thank you. I’m sorry for this Oppa. I really feel bad, I feel guilty.” Yoochun’s heart pounded through his ribcage. He has never felt this kind of feeling before. He had the urge to move her bangs away from her eyes and embrace her tightly once again. But then his hand stopped midway. But instead, he said, “It’s my decision to save you. You don’t need to feel guilty.”

 

 

“Save her? What happened?” another voice asked. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys!!! an update!!!

sooooo sorry for being MIA. bows!~

sooo sorry again for a crappy update. been busy with work and all that jazz. 

i still hope you all liked it. 

send me please your feed backs. please please pretty please!

please read, comment, and subscribe!

be happy and healthy!

have a wonderful week ahead!

til my next update! stay tuned guys!!!

xoxox

me