15

My Music for You

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

There’s a loud tire screech and a car horn was heard in the whole neighbourhood. Everybody turned to that alarming sound. Some students ran to the middle of the road. The driver of the van nervously went out of the vehicle. His knees are trembling. He ruffled his hair, and took out his hand phone. He saw two people lying on the road. “Are they OK?” the driver asked nervously. People began to crowd the area.

 

Yoochun slowly opened his eyes. He was lying on the ground, he felt something heavy on top of him. He looked down, he saw Minhee wrapped in his arms. ‘Is she OK?’ he asked himself. She’s not moving. ‘Is she breathing?’ He began to panic. He shook her hard.

 

“Minhee! Kim Minhee! Are you OK?!” Yoochun is really starting to panic.

“Minhee!!!” he screamed again, calling her attention.

 

Minhee slowly opened her eyes at the call of her name, she found herself securely wrapped in Yoochun’s arms. She slowly got up. Yoochun got up as well. She looked at the blue van. She turned to Yoochun. She realized what happened. He touched her face, cupping it, examining every inch of it, ruffling her whole head, and then he touched her neck, her shoulders. Yoochun didn’t mind if he’s invading her space. He just wanted to know if  Minhee is safe.

“Are you OK?”

“Are you hurt?”

“Do you feel something? Please answer me.” He examined her arms, touched it carefully. She stared at the panic stricken man in front of her. She hadn’t said anything. She just stared at the man in front of her. He continued to shake her out of her reverie. HE’s getting frantic, worry covered his face. Minhee’s lips formed a little smile,

 

“I’m OK Oppa.” She uttered.

 

Yoochun lunged at her and again, wrapped his arms around her frail frame.

“Don’t you ever do that again? Don’t you ever!!!” He screamed/ told Minhee, then, he pulled away from her, fear and frustration was heard in his voice.

“Don’t you ever fly off like that? You could have been hit by that van! You could break your legs! Your arms, your neck! You could have been killed! Oh My God Minhee!” Yoochun breathed out as he covered his face with his hands, he was too scared for her. He couldn’t imagine what could have happened. She just stared at him and touched his shoulder. “I’m really Ok Oppa. Don’t worry.”

 

Then the van driver approached them. “Sir, Ma’am, are you OK?” the nervous driver asked. “Did I hit you?” He asked Yoochun. He looked up to the driver, he was really pale.

“No. You stopped just in time.”

“Thank God!” the driver felt the thorns in his neck were removed. Then, he offered his hand to Yoochun.

“Can you get up?” the driver asked Yoochun. Yoochun took his hand and hoisted himself up, Minhee still sitting on the ground.

“Can you stand?” Yoochun asked Minhee, worried. Minhee nodded, YES. Yoochun held both her arms and pulled her up, on her feet.

“Do you need me to take you to the hospital?” the driver asked both of them. Yoochun shook his head, NO, and so did Minhee. “I’m fine.” She said.  The driver handed them a calling card, in case they needed medical assistance regarding this incident. Yoochun accepted it and kept it in his pocket. “are you sure you don’t need medical assistance?” Yoochun asked the young lady in front of him. She shook her head. “We can take you.” Yoochun injected. Minhee again shook her head, NO, for the nth time.

 

“Sorry for the inconvenience.” Yoochun bowed to the driver and to everybody around. HE took Minhee’s hand and they began to walk to her house again.

 

The walk was silent. No one spoke. He held her hand in his tightly, afraid that she again will storm out and another accident would happen. Until they reached her home. Standing by the porch, he asked.

 

“Are you sure you’re OK? Do you want to be checked in the hospital? I can really bring you.” Yoochun insisted, a mask of worry across his face. She again, just smiled at him.

“No. I’m fine. Oppa.”

“I’m really worried about you.” Yoochun uttered. He placed both his hands on her shoulders, as they were facing each other.

 

At the same moment, the door swung open. Youngbae appeared behind the door. His chinky eyes went large at the sight of a young adult and his daughter with his hands on her shoulders, facing each other, and him saying something about HIM WORRIED ABOUT HER.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys!!! sorry for the late update!!!

i've been busy in the hospital. work is again taking a toll on me. hahhaha!

so yeah. here it is!!! chapter 15!!! hope you all like it!!! <3

please read comment and subscribe!!!

be happy and healthy!!!!

xoxo