Meeting DreamXx

G Dragon who do you pick??

Annyeonghaseyo!! It's me, Cindy or better known as DreamXx. Okay, so I'm going to be in this chapter as you can see the title is "Meeting DreamXx". (I jusy feel like adding myself into the story because I'm bored. And don't want to do homework) keke~ Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!! <3 DaraGon Hwaiting!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

RECAP FROM THE LAST CHAPTER (well more like abit of both Dara unnie's and Jiyong oppa's P.O.V.)

 

Dara P.O.V.

 

 

Oh now I know what to wear!!

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/424173_260112194059002_100001806691683_574466_1804955494_n.jpg  

This outfit is perfect!! Casual yet totally CUTE!! I just wonder what he's going to wear?? 

 

 

 

G dragon's P.O.V.

 

 

 

Oh I know what to wear and trust me it will be perfect!!! http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391749_214269608643261_100001806691683_472951_632581251_n.jpg

Lookin good. Casual yet nice and cool looking. I just wonder what Dara noona's going to wear hmm......

Now I just need to get you some pretty flowers and maybe some chocolates and pick her up.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

So when I was ready, I grabbed my keys and my wallet and ran to the door. There I shouted "I'M GOING ON A DATE!! I'LL BE BACK LATE AT NIGHT!!"  Then I heard them all shout back at me "OKAY HAVE FUN!!" Then I shouted back "I WILL DON'T WORRY!!!" and with that I walked out the door cooly. On my way to pick up Dara noona. And I hope Chae rin-ah's okay, she seems abit moody now a days. I wonder why?? Hmmm....one day her prince will come. But right now I have to pick up my princess or she might think I forgot or ditched her. *sigh* Like I would ever forget something like a date. What? You don't believe me?? I Kwon Jiyong, never ever fo- *sigh* Okay maybe I did miss a date once. ONCE!! But for a really good reason. Here I'll tell you. Once apond a time. There lived a guy name Prince Kwo- what?? I can't tell you in fairytale form?? *TT_TT* FINE!! Wait I need to get into my car first then I'll try you tell you. Notice that I said "try"? I said it because 1) You can be right and I can be wrong (once in awhile but not all time, I repeat "NOT ALL THE TIME") 2) You sometimes give me this *-_-* look and I don't like it. Not one bit. How would you like it if someone starred at you like this *-_-* huh? 

 

 

 

Car door beeps, opens and shuts. Car engine starts. Car starts driving.

 

 

 

"Okay so wear was I again?"

 

 

"You were at the part where, you were going to tell us when you missed a date this one time, oppa."

 

 

"Thanks kid. Okay so the rea-" *looks at girl next to him* *blinks* "Who are you??" *looks back at road*

 

 

"You don't know who I am??" *pertends to look shocked*

 

 

"Sorry if I don't know a random cute little girl, THAT'S IN MY CAR!!!"

 

 

"Okay, cool your jets. Geez, someone needs to take a chill pill."

 

 

"I do not!!! Plus I still don't know your name kid."

 

 

*giggles* "Annyeong. My name is Cindy, a.k.a. DreamXx." *does a peace sign*

 

 

"Yeah, yeah. Umm...I still don't know who you are. Nor do I know why your in my CAR!!!"

 

 

"Okay okay. Just stop shouting will you. I'm here because if a character says "Now were was I?" or something else. I have to tell them, were they were and etc."

 

 

"And you have to do that because??? And WAIT! WHAT? Characters? What is this a book?"

 

 

"Yes oppa, this is a book. Couldn't you tell?? I control you, Dara unnie, CL unnie and everyone in this book. And I have to show up like this to tell people were they were or what they were talking about. Because I'm the author of this book." *cheeky smile*

 

 

"Okay so your the author of this book?? And you control us!?!"

 

 

"Yep."

 

 

"So whatever I do your the one controling my every move?"

 

 

"Wow, you maybe handsome, but you sure are slow."

 

 

"Mhmm...I see....so wait. I have a question for you."

 

 

"And that is??"

 

 

"Do you know why CL is soo moody?? Because I'm starting to worry about her. She's acting soo weird."

 

 

"Of course I know why she's acting that way."

 

 

"So then can you tell me????"

 

 

"Mianhae oppa, I can't. Or else this book will turn out weird."

 

 

*pouts* "Fine. Oh and this book turned out weird already, because a cute little girl is sitting next to me."

 

 

"Are you saying I'm weird??" *uses agyeo*

 

 

"You are too cute to be called weird." *shows Cindy his killer smile*

 

 

*giggles* "Thanks oppa. Anyways how come we're not at the 2NE1 unnies house yet??"

 

 

"I don't really know. And since your the so called author. You should be the one telling me that."

 

 

"Okay. we're here, but shes taking a long time."

 

 

"Okay then. Anyways can you make her get here like know and then you can disappear??"

 

 

"Mianhae oppa, I can't disappear. But I can make her come out."

 

 

"Well you kinda need to disappear like now."

 

 

"Nope sorry."

 

 

"And why can't you???"

 

 

"I can't Because I have to introduce myself to Dara unnie." 

 

 

"And you need to introduce yourself to her because??"

 

 

"Because since I introduced myself to you, I have to do the same with her."

 

 

"Oh, I see. Well can she a least come out now??"

 

 

"Oh yeah, sure."

 

 

 

Just then Dara comes out. And walks to the car but stops when..... 

 

 

"Umm....Jiyong? Why is there a cute little girl in your car??"

 

 

"Hey Dara noona."

 

 

"Hi Unnie."

 

 

 "Uhh...hi?"

 

 

 

 *Jiyong and Cindy start laughing*

 

 

"Why the heck are you two laughing about?? I demand an answer!!!"

 

 

"Okay, babe. Chill. Cindy tell Dara noona why your here."

 

 

*smiles* "You just called me "babe", you know that right?"

 

 

"So??"

 

 

"Nevermind. Cindy, can you tell me why your here now?"

 

 

"What ever you want, unnie"

 

 

(Blah, blah, blah. I'm telling Sandara Park why I'm here. Blah, blah, blah.) (Now that she knows about me, back to our conversation)

 

 

"And that is why I'm here."

 

 

*O.o* "Really? You, a cute little girl, that's like I don't know 12 years old? Maybe 13 or 14?? Controls everyone??"

 

 

"Not everyone just the ones in this book."

 

 

"And how many people are in this book?"

 

 

"Umm...about...9 people are in this book. Plus minor characters. Soo..yeah"

 

 

"Wow. That sounds like hard work"

 

 

"It's does, but it also seems fun too"

 

 

"It is Jiyong oppa. And it is Dara unnie"

 

 

"So wait your the one who picked out this outfit for me. I didn't  pick it out for myself?"

 

 

"Well duh, you don't have that outfit in your closet. So, I looked around the internet and found this and other cute outfits your going to wear. You to oppa".

 

 

"Well, I still think we both look good now matter who picked out our outfits."

 

 

*Cindy and Dara laugh at G dragon*

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Never Mind" *Giggles*

 

 

*-_-* "What ever"

 

 

"Hey, Cindy"

 

 

"Yeah unnie?"

 

 

"Can you go inside the 2NE1 house and intorduce yourself to the rest of the 2NE1 members?"

 

 

"Oh, of course I can. Anything for you unnie. *winks* Oh and a my gift to you it's still only 8:00 pm"

 

 

"Thanks Cindy!!"  *waves*

 

 

*Cindy runs to the door* *looks back ans waves*

 

 

*Jiyong's car drives away*

 

 

*Cindy knocks on door*

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo!!! Bonjour!!! Xin chao!!! Konnichiwa!!! Ninhao!! Dia duit

Lol. Anyways did you enjoy this chapter?

I did *giggles* you now why? Because I was in it!! ^.^

Anyways I will do part 2 of "Meeting DreamXx"  where I meet 2NE1!!! Yay!! :) 

Oh and here is a quick poll

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!!! And don't forget to subscribe!!!

----DreamXx----